The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother PTTE: Results and List ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-13-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother PTTE: Results and List ..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-07 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

We finally have an eviction

Carol is evicted in a 10-1 vote.

Now the game begins:

Place – Name – Score on current list

In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1 Corvis 0
1 Lolly 0
1 MacabreMasquerade 0
1 yensid 0

5 Quiddity99 1
5 whoami 1

7 FlamingCactusIT 3
7 mia rules18 3

9 LJDZinnia 4

10 kircon 5
10 Starshine 5
10 Wallflower66 5

13 keezrfan 6
13 Vixxxen 6

15 Adricharlie 7
15 Road Kill 7

17 FishWoman 9
17 Lasann 9

19 Bdemoney 13

Medium Teal PTTE

1 ohmyheck 11

In honor of one of the best game host this board has seen, a new division of the PTTE will be instituted. Medium Teal PTTE!!! Are you going to play Sir Tribe?
This game follows the rules below except the highest score wins. Isn’t that right tribey? As tribe told me, “Some folks, like to be big huge losers...” Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game. We need more players for ohmyheck. There are better odds on this side.

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

Congratulations! These players have a free list change to use further on down the line.

Corvis
FishWoman
FlamingCactusIT
keezrfan
mia rules18
whoami
Vixxxen
whoami X 2
yensid

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the Thursday eviction show starts EDT. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
2. After the first show has aired please do not edit your original post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
3. You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal
10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is #2 until the Thursday eviction.
I will subtract (or add) 1 point from your score this week if you change your list.
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted, or added for the teal game.

New Entries:
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Thank You tribe, again, the graphics are wonderful. You still love us.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother PTTE: Results and List ...   kircon     07-13-07       
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L...   keezrfan     07-15-07     1  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L...   mia rules18     07-18-07     2  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L...   FishWoman     07-19-07     3  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L...   LJDZinnia     07-19-07     4  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L...   Vixxxen     07-20-07     5  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L...   kircon     07-20-07     7  
   BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week 3 Li...   kircon     07-20-07     6  
     RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   FishWoman     07-20-07     8  
         RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   kircon     07-20-07     9  
             RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   bdemoney     07-20-07     10  
                 Thanks for Jumping In!   kircon     07-23-07     11  
     RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   Vixxxen     07-25-07     12  
         RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   kircon     07-26-07     17  
     RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   whoami     07-25-07     14  
     RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   yensid     07-26-07     15  
     RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week ...   keezrfan     07-26-07     16  
         Now We Have A Race!   kircon     07-26-07     18  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and L...   MacabreMasquerade     07-25-07     13  
   BB PTTE: Week 3 Results and Week 4 ...   kircon     07-27-07     19  
     RE: BB PTTE: Week 3 Results and Wee...   ohmyheck     07-27-07     20  
         RE: BB PTTE: Week 3 Results and Wee...   yensid     07-27-07     22  
         Sorry!   kircon     07-27-07     23  
         I think I have the correct scores??...   kircon     07-27-07     24  
     RE: BB PTTE: Week 3 Results and Wee...   FishWoman     07-27-07     21  
   Do You Need to Change Your List?   kircon     08-01-07     25  
     Am I in time?   Starshine     08-02-07     26  
     RE: Do You Need to Change Your List...   Corvis     08-02-07     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •