The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Dream Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Dream Final 3"
This would be ideal as a final 3, and amazing to watch.

Bo
Anwar
Nadia

All 3 continue to amaze me.

geekboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Dream Final 3 seahorse 03-08-05 1
   RE: My Dream Final 3 geekboy 03-08-05 2
       RE: My Dream Final 3 seahorse 03-08-05 3
           RE: My Dream Final 3 munson 03-08-05 4
               RE: My Dream Final 3 seahorse 03-09-05 5
                   RE: My Dream Final 3 emydi 03-09-05 9
                   RE: My Dream Final 3 munson 03-09-05 11
                       RE: My Dream Final 3 seahorse 03-09-05 12
 RE: My Dream Final 3 bacon 03-09-05 6
 RE: My Dream Final 3 Roo 03-09-05 7
 RE: My Dream Final 3 aquariaqueen 03-09-05 8
 RE: My Dream Final 3 Tahj 03-09-05 10
   RE: My Dream Final 3 chick 03-09-05 14
 RE: My Dream Final 3 Ricky 03-09-05 13
   RE: My Dream Final 3 archon 03-10-05 19
 RE: My Dream Final 3 Tahj 03-09-05 15
   RE: My Dream Final 3 seahorse 03-09-05 16
   RE: My Dream Final 3 geekboy 03-09-05 17
       RE: My Dream Final 3 niteowl 03-09-05 18
 RE: My Dream Final 3 nailbone 03-10-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Nadia will not make the final three I am almost sure of it.

03-08-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
why not?

03-08-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-05 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

Because the top five are all men in my opinion. Additionally Jessica Sierra is the #1 female at least according to the judges over the last two weeks.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-08-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Simon just said tonight that he believes Carrie will be a finalist so I don't know that the judges agree. And it really doesn't matter since they don't vote.

Nadia, Jessica and Carrie will all advance deep into the competition, IMO. Should be interesting to watch it unfold!!

03-09-05, 00:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Of course Carrie will be a finalist, the top 12 are finalists. This is the last semifinals week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

It wasn't too clear, but I thought Simon said last night that he thought at first she would be in the FINAL SHOW as in top 2....

But after the last 2 weeks, right now, I'd say no to that..but who knows..

I think Bo Anwar and Mario (not so thrilled with Mario as I used to be) will go far and Jessica Nadia and Carrie will go beyond top 8..

Depending on tonite's results, I would say it is likely the first 3 eliminations will be girls/women with maybe a guy thrown in if he has a weak night.

But you can all make your picks...go to my AI PTTE thread after tonite's show!!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Yeah, I watch the show, so I'm all good on how it works. The terminology, too. Unfortunatley, was perhaps a bit careless on my word choice. So, as emdyi said above...It wasn't too clear, but I thought Simon said last night that he thought at first she would be in the FINAL SHOW as in top 2....

It was pretty clear to me.

03-09-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
I have it on tape and will check, but I don't remember it that way.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-05, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Geekboy, I totally agree. These are the three that I've picked out as the best. Nadia definitely stands out because the girl group is pretty poor this year. Vocally some of these girls can sing, but they have such crummy taste in music that it makes Nadia stand out even more.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Yep, yep, and yep. All 3 are talented performers with a certain "something" about them.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Geekboy,

I like your list as a list on who should win, however, I think the judges believe in Carrie as a golden child......

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
They are definitely up there but I think it's going to be a much tighter competition than that. I would say the only one who is for sure is Bo.

Moves courtesy of Syren

chick 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chick Click to send private message to chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

>They are definitely up there but
>I think it's going to
>be a much tighter competition
>than that. I would
>say the only one who
>is for sure is Bo.
>

I totally agree. I didn't think Diana or even Fantasia would be final 2 last season, so anything's possible. I can see Mario, Jessica or Carrie in one of those spots as well. We'll get a better idea of the fanbases as the show continues.

With that said, I'd love to see a Bo/Anwar final 2!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
My dream top 3

Carrie
Anwar
Bo

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
These would be mine as well. I

t would certainly be much more entertaining than last year's 3 finalist. In fact, once George was kicked out, I stopped watching -- the women who were left were all diva-clones, so it didn't really matter who won...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
I REALLY like Anthony Federov. I think he is a great singer and a very appealing personality. Simon should stop comparing him to Clay Aiken. They aren't the same at all.

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-09-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
16. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Anthony has a great voice, but will that be enough.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

03-09-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Let me clarify why i picked Bo/Anwar/Nadia when i initially made this post.

This season, in my opinion, is by far the best season yet simply due to the plethora of talent they found this year. But, in addition to that, there are a few of the contestants that take their songs to the next level by truly taking a song and breathing new life into it and as Paula would say "Making it their own."

The top three people who can do that this season are Bo, Anwar and Nadia. Kelly did it in season 1, Clay did in season 2, and Fantasia did it in season 3. These three were my picks those seasons, and quite frankly those are the three past winners (and yes, i claim Clay won season 2, but that is a debate we've had in the past so please, lets not rehash it here)

I do think one of these three will win for this reason alone. Many many people are good karaoke singers and can duplicate a popular song, but a very small percentage can do what i described above, and those are the winners as history has proven.

That is why i would LOVE to see a final three of Bo/Anwar/Nadia.

geekboy

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Yes! You are SO right! I wait a whole week for something NEW and those three usually deliver!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: My Dream Final 3"
Same for me, geekboy.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •