The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread -..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre..."
Dear Journal;
OH, what a week! With my honey bunny Jill gone and all that's left are these weak whinny women that I just can't relate to, I'm even more lonely for some lovin' friendship. BM promised me lots of tough women to .... relate with .... for weeks on end. I get here and QueenJill is the only tough mama in the group. Well, at least she is out there in the world dispersing her wisdom and healing soles like Iyanla wants her to. She's gotten THE job of her dreams!!! She always did need a lot of time to get places, get things done. That tumor she drags around really slows her down ... especially on the days it does't want to go with her. Countless times in the house she'd be up there in her room having huge arguments with it. Couple of times it even bit her with those teeth it grew. When I 1st got here I thought she was arguing with Ms.Mable but she told me in private that after the tumor grew the hair and teeth it actually came to life. Keeps her company. She decided not to loose too much weight or stop smoking ... this way she won't be able to have the surgery. She figures she won't be having any kids and after listening to Allison whine about not having a womb for so long she decided "TuMor" would be her baby (that's what she named it.) Ohhhhh, I wish I could tell someone all this ... but I promised my Jill-y that I'd keep it hush-hush. Wonder if Iyanla knows. I know she had Jill ask the Universe for EVERYTHING she wants (job, baby, boo-boo ... one that's not over 50, an entire continent between her and her broke mama, fame, a daddy) Jill figures TuMor growing hair & teeth and coming to life is her gift from Universe. She does have to argue with him (TuMor - she decided it's probably a "him" ... something she saw in the ultra-sound I think) sometimes, and when he's asleep she moves v-e-r-y slowly so she won't wake him up. Anyway, about her dream job ... she works 3 hours a week and now she is sooooo famous. That's why I wonder if Iyanla knows about TuMor ... knows Jill needs a lot of time and extra food for him and working any more would just be too hard.

But the WORST this week ... getting on that infernal scale! Damn, I thought Dr.Stan and I agreed ... no one is going to force this on me. And now look. Iyanla is accusing me of resisting and every person they have me talk to is pushing this scale thing. It's a frigg'n conspiracy! So ... I shut them up ... I got on it. Big F'n deal. You got me to see that F'n number. I told them I don't want to know how big I am. I don't like myself right now. I guess Iyanla wants me to be like Jill and love myself at 200+ lbs. OK, I'll try ... but I won't like it. Buuuut ..... if I like being a big fat pig then I don't have to change anything except some clothes that Andy bought me ... well, and I'll have to pluck my eyebrows now and again. I can eat what I want, love myself to death, and get the universe to change my mirror even more than it has so I see even less fat. Maybe not such a bad week afterall!

Well, not such a bad week if you don't consider the Kim & her mother conflama. Now that was rough on the rest of us. I just don't see why those two had to inconvenience the rest of us when their little problems had nothing to do with us. Sheeze. You'd think Kim could keep her little tantrums to herself. She should be thinking more about how her mood affects the rest of us. Can't they teach her that we don't want to be inconvenienced. Hell, we're on vacation here. The least Kim could do is accommodate us and be nice to all of us then if she wants to get pissy ... go call Jeff. He'll have a couple of drinks and go to sleep. We want to have some fun and her bad mood can get in the way.

It was fun watching Kim's mother do Kim's laundry tho. This was Lisa2's idea! We agreed it would be funny to watch Kim go ballistic on her mother for touching her precious clothes. This was such a fun way to get Kim back for blasting the rest of us when she got here and putting up those frigg'n notes all over about her tiny little precious untouchable clothes. I just wanted her stuff shrunk so she could wear them like I do. There can be a little excitement when your clothes are so tight you feel things you've never felt before. Thought maybe it would give Kim something to squeel about ... in a good way!

It's getting late. Gotta go hook up with my girls for some drink'n and late night gabb'n. Maybe Kelly isn't back from her son's football game and we can gossip about her as well as Kim. I think I've got Kelly right where I want her. I told her how much I admire her and how much I love her ... I think she believes me. Maybe she'll let down her guard with me now and I can get her goooooood ... get her back for snapping at me for a few days. At least she's gone on to Kim now. Took a couple of days manipulating but with everyone else punching on Kim it helped get her off me and onto Kim. I checked her closet the other day and she does have her pins in the "Kim" doll now instead of the "Jodi" one. Thank gawd! Gotta keep watching this one. She's got some mighty powerful black magic, voo-doo, witch, demon worship stuff going on all the time. Goes into the far edges of the garden late into the night. I haven't gotten close enough yet to see it all but I hear a lot of chanting, smell some funny smoke, and she does weird dancing and spinning around in strange ceremonial garb. Time will tell but I'll just keep her close and love her to death .... that'll keep her spells off me for now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread -...   Cygnus X1     03-13-06       
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-13-06     1  
   A Vord of Varning from Dr. VantToLo...   Sahara     03-13-06     2  
     RE: A Vord of Varning from Dr. Vant...   Cygnus X1     03-17-06     30  
         RE: A Vord of Varning from Dr. Vant...   Sahara     03-18-06     36  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   pmfmpls     03-13-06     3  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   susan765     03-13-06     4  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   justfionablue     03-13-06     5  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-18-06     37  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   shelley_sargent     03-13-06     6  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   SOgr82bhere     03-14-06     7  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-18-06     38  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     03-14-06     8  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   justfionablue     03-14-06     9  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   turquiosedove     03-15-06     10  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     03-15-06     11  
                 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   turquiosedove     03-15-06     13  
                     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   GuyStartingOver     03-15-06     15  
                         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     03-15-06     17  
                             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Cygnus X1     03-17-06     31  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-16-06     18  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   quiller     03-15-06     12  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-15-06     14  
         the beach   susan765     03-15-06     16  
             RE: the beach   Sahara     03-16-06     20  
   I'm lonely...   Sahara     03-16-06     19  
     RE: I'm lonely...   Cygnus X1     03-18-06     34  
         RE: I'm lonely...   Sahara     03-18-06     39  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   sharnina     03-16-06     21  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   justfionablue     03-16-06     25  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-18-06     40  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   susan765     03-16-06     22  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   pinksparkleguitar     03-17-06     28  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   lovemydogdude     03-16-06     23  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   SeasonedRefinement     03-16-06     24  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   lovemydogdude     03-17-06     26  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   SeasonedRefinement     03-17-06     27  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   pinksparkleguitar     03-17-06     29  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-18-06     41  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   26mitogo     03-18-06     32  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     03-18-06     33  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   GuyStartingOver     03-18-06     35  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   lovemydogdude     03-19-06     43  
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   Sahara     03-18-06     42  
     RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     03-20-06     44  
         RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   JavaT     03-20-06     45  
             RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre...   trikelady     03-21-06     46  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •