The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
Well, MY faith has been affirmed. There definitely is a higher power. First Rickey, now Kim C. Could it get better than this??? (uh yeah, by leaps and bounds, but I digress) I haven't checked the critique threads yet. I can't wait to hear what people have to say about this one. And although I thought the last thing in the world I wanted was to hear Kim C. sing again, what I reaallly wanted to hear least of all was another shameless "Proud to be an American" plug. Yeah, I understand. The cd is on sale. And a portion of the profit go to something war-related and good. How 'bout a deal? I'll buy your cd if you just STOP making me listen to it! (Then I can turn it into double good karma points by donating the cd to the troops!)

Ok, on with the show. We had Kimmy-dear all over the map this week. Props to Johnthemod, Asrai, Magic_Star, ElroyJetson, True, and ShowMeTheWinner for having this week's bootee in the proper position. It's a shame some of you picke dup 3 points to get there. (But it's a heckuva lot better than changing my ptte and taking her OUT of the spot. I'm hopeless.)

We've got a real game on for both the top and bottom spots, but Femme is clearly pulling away from the pack. Totals so far:

11 EMJ92
12 Carencey, Bebo
13 Lancerdude, True
14 Johnthemod
16 Managerr
18 Packman, Scarberian
19 Ahtumbreez, Asrai
20 S-Scott, buckeyegirl
21 Keae, SMTW, ElroyJetson, Evankm
22 Cyclehausen, Magic_Star
25 Spidey, Katem
29 Femme

Your Idol Masters,

&

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... survivorscott 04-18-03 1
 Updating! buckeyegirl 04-21-03 2
 RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... Femme 04-21-03 3
   RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... Femme 04-22-03 6
 RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... magic_star 04-22-03 4
 RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... katem 04-22-03 5
   RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... Femme 04-22-03 7
   RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... Spidey 04-23-03 9
 RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Sta... Bebo 04-22-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-18-03, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
Only nine more spots and I am in first place.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Updating!"
Here goes nothing!
11. Charles- OUT
10. Julia- OUT
9. Corey- OUT
8. Rickey-OUT
7. Kim C-OUT

6. Carmen
5. Kim L
4. Trenyce
3. Josh
2. Ruben
1. Clay

A Kyngsladye Original

"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,
is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-03, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
WOOHOO! I'm Winning!!!! Yay, me!

Femme

"We are men of action; lies do not become us."

04-22-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
6. Carmen
5. Trenyce
4. Josh
3. Kimberely
2. Ruben
1. Clay

There ya have it; if I'm wrong then I'll ony redo it once more: to put Carmen in the first place position.

Femme

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-22-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
6.Carmen
5.Trenyce
4.Kim L
3.Josh
2.Ruben
1.Clay

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
Spidey and Femme honeys, the three of us are royally screwed. At least I am in very fine company

04-22-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
Awwwww. You are my favorite.

Femme

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
the three of us are royally screwed

Indeed. I knew my niche was classic rock. I know nothing about pop music and what people want. Damn that Kim Locke for getting good the week after I put her in the boot slot. Phooey.

At least I am in very fine company

The honor is all mine, dear Katem.

Sooo glad Femme is playing

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: American Idol PTTE - Week 6 Standings"
I've done the math (yes, it meant fingers and toes utilized), and it's worth it for me to revise one more time even though I'm close to the top.

6. Carmen
5. Trenyce
4. Kim L.
3. Joshua
2. Clay
1. Ruben

Note: This is not how I want it to end, it's how I think it will end. I would much rather be wrong, wrong, wrong then the winner of this competition.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •