The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivors' Emails"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

choap10 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-00, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choap10 Click to send private message to choap10 Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivors' Emails"
Hey everyone,
After reading the post about how some of you received a reply back from Sean, I began to think if other survivors had email addresses that they had made public. All the survivors read the ss.com and sb.com boards and check their emails regularly and it would be great if any one of you have their addy's that you would like to share with us on the board.
If you cannot post them on the board, could you email them to choap10@hotmail.com, and then I will post them here.

Thanks for your time,
choap10

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivors' Emails meg2000 08-13-00 1
   RE: Survivors' Emails lswote 08-14-00 2
       RE: Survivors' Emails SurvivorBlows 08-14-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

meg2000 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-00, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail meg2000 Click to send private message to meg2000 Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivors' Emails"
If you believe that it was the real Jenna at the ss.com chat, her aol screen name is ssjenna. She may have changed that by now as that was awhile ago.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-00, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivors' Emails"
I am not sure your statement that all the Survivors have email address and visit the SurvivorSucks message board is accurate. Only Jenna has made the claim to be a visitor and that was during the timeframe when SS.com was really coming through with spoilers. Since all spoilers have dried up, I wouldn't be surprised that she doesn't frequent the board that much anymore. Also, other than Jenna and Sean, I don't know if it is fair to say that anyone else has email. Very possibly most of them do, but Sue and Rudy and even Kelly might not be computer users.

I emailed Sean Saturday and still have not had a reply. Perhaps he is tired of emails, or perhaps he doesn't reply to men or perhaps he just hasn't gotten around to it. I am fairly certain this is the real Sean's email address since it is posted on his university alumni page. I am not going to post the address, but instead the URL to the page where you can retrieve it yourself. Look for his name on the '91 alumni list.

http://alumni.binghamton.edu/em90-92.htm

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-00, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivors' Emails"
Richard was also quoted in at least one Providence Journal interview as saying he reads SurvivorSucks.com and gets a kick out of it... (and now maybe also SB!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •