The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dog Eats Dog"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-26-02, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dog Eats Dog"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-02 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

Here is an article from EXTRA about Dog Eats Dog.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/04_02/04_29d.html

It looks like Sue and Richard from survivor will be on the show.
I might watch it.It sounds kind of exciting.
It's going to start in June.

Edited to say I finally figured out how to put links on posts!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dog Eats Dog Bebo 05-28-02 1
   RE: Dog Eats Dog Femme 05-29-02 2
 RE: Dog Eats Dog magic_star 06-05-02 3
   RE: Dog Eats Dog ejm92 06-06-02 4
       RE: Dog Eats Dog Efjendar 06-11-02 6
 RE: Dog Eats Dog Kokoro 06-07-02 5
 RE: Dog Eats Dog JeffGator 06-13-02 7
 RE: Dog Eats Dog lroy 06-13-02 8
 RE: Dog Eats Dog Femme 06-17-02 9
   RE: Dog Eats Dog Drive My Car 06-18-02 10
       RE: Dog Eats Dog JeffGator 06-18-02 11
       RE: Dog Eats Dog Femme 06-18-02 12
       RE: Dog Eats Dog SkyRaider 06-18-02 13
   RE: Dog Eats Dog SkyRaider 06-18-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
Is this the show where a guy got hospitalized after doing an underwater challenge?

Even ruder and snottier as the years go by. And let's add mean, horrible, witch while we're at it.

Card-carrying member of the PGSA

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-29-02, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
Boy, that sounds like fun. (Sarcasm, for those who can't smell it.)

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-05-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
I believe I heard in the basketball game tonight that it starts a week from monday.So that is June 17th I think.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-06-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
Yeah, that is what I heard too. The show looks great, can't wait to see it....then again, NBC always cancels the only entertaining shows on their network.....they'll proboably axe Fear Factor soon, hopefully they'll keep Conan O'Brien on the air, he is almost as funny as Letterman or Jon Stewart.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-11-02, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
If they keep the rules simple, it should last a season or two.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
It sounds like a fun show - and it seems like it's the closest we'll get to seeing old Survivors for awhile now.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-13-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
Just wanted to say that I saw a commercial for it on NBC today (about 4 times) and it actually looks pretty good.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-13-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
I think it's hilarious that the majority of their "all stars" aren't stars at all. Sue, Richard, Kaya, & Ytosse are stars... Oh my heck, the show hasn't even started and they are already desperate!

06-17-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
It wasn't so bad (Did anyboady else watch?) but it left me yearning for something a touch more intellectual. Harvard is synonymous with Bean Town. Come on already.

And, how did Puck get on this show? I thought he was like 80 by now and hospitalized.

Belle (or whatever the host's name is - but it should be Belle) was pretty lame and it bugged me how she kept glancing over at the teleprompter. Her inflection could use a bit of work, too.

But, then again, she has her own show and I'm typing in a room that smells like dead fish from the river. Guess I better shut up huh?

(The preview for Meet My Parents reeled me though, looks like just the trash I need...)

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-02, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
Missed it, didn't mean to.
I hate Puck with a passion though, maybe it is better I didn't see it.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
Buggy--who the heck is Puck? And who are the rest of these people you guys mentioned?

06-18-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
It wasn't really but the guy favored him a lot and even sounded like him a bit (he was a lot less ugly and a lot less annoying though, than puck.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-02 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

Aw, Buggy! Too bad that you missed it....the cutest contestant, the little blonde was from....VALENCIA, CALIFORNIA!!

That would have really made you homesick for here!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dog Eats Dog"
But, then again, she has her own show and I'm typing in a room that smells like dead fish from the river. Guess I better shut up huh?

LOL! Funny, Femme!

I enjoyed the show too, as you said, it's certainly not for whiz kids as far as the trivia goes, but it was a fun show.

Loved the way the guy dressed as (insert whatever here) ran so fast that it looked like he was going to fly in his high-heel boots, all the while missing question after question.

The truck driver guy looked like a short Nicolas Cage and I thought the first woman into the Dog Pound, who then blew the final lame question, looked quite a bit like Sandra Bullock.

The short blonde cutey is from out here, so she's a hometown Valencia, California girl.

The hostess chickette, "Belle" did look and act like a cut-out, stand-up cardboard dummy, not much personality going there. Probably not too many warm brain waves either.

And yep...I was sucked in with that "Meet the Parents" commercial too....I'll be there, glued to the damned set. Will they never leave me alone?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •