The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on first episode transcript"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kanabo 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-01, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kanabo Click to send private message to kanabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on first episode transcript"
Over on the ez board someone posted a transcript of the first episode. You can check it out at: http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=5574.topic

I can't believe that I read it all! I also did a 'find in page' with certain key words (all the survivors remaining names, win, survivor, immunity, money, and a couple other random words) and it helped me see a few interesting tidbits. Yes, I realize that I should post them in a reply to the post over at the ez board, but that board scares me and I've never posted there before (I'm mainly a lurker but I've posted here a few times and you all were nice). So here you go, make of my thoughts what you will. Granted it's just about all spec, but who knows...it's about as good as anything else we've had recently. Add your thoughts, pick apart mine, whatever...just enjoy.

here we go (somewhat in the show's order, but not really):

In the very beginning (while in the plane), during the first shots of the survivors we see Kuchas last and in order Rodger, Liz, Nick. Funny, they were the last three remaining Kuchas. Nick is now gone...does it imply that Liz is next and then Rodger?

Again with the plane... JP says that one will remain to win the million dollars, of the remaining survivors Rodger & Tina are missing

When they pan to Keith in the plane, Jerri's back is turned to him...something to do with the jury vote? (I think that it rather foreshadows their relationship)

Colby was the first survivor shown during JPs '42 day, 16 survivors, 1 winner' spiel. Hmmmm, all you Colby fans can make of that what you will

When they are hiking to the camp they show Amber then Colby, a snake then a dingo...is Colby a wild dog? Is Amber a snake, a la Sue?

Rodger & the bible scene...been discussed before. Symbolic of Rich's comment in E1 of the first series

During the Keith trying to start a fire bit he mentions that he'll be his son's hero (of course, it's not about winning but about starting a fire...but it still struck me as funny)

Just before the IC, Liz has a confessional in which she says that winning immunity is the most important thing...why show her saying it and not one of the others (I assume that they all have a clip saying something along those lines). She has not won a challenge yet...is it to come and at a very important time?

The IC intro was quite interesting to me...
When JP says loser Amber is shown (does she make it to the final 2 only to lose the vote?)
When he says cold Tina is shown (does her backstabbing behavior catch up to her)
When he says someone?s going to be voted out Colby is shown (does he make it to the final 2 only to lose the vote?)
Why are they all ogies...and ogies that are still around, but not Keith?

Also, when JP is introducing the IC he mentions the word winner and Liz whoops. Probably just coincidence, though.

Another coincidence, JP hands the Immunity Idol to Amber

Liz with the brightest fire...this has already been discussed and I'm sure it will be again

have fun...kanabo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who ordered the flame? shakes the clown 04-11-01 1
   aw, thanks for the 'warm' welcome kanabo 04-12-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-11-01, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Who ordered the flame?"
>I can't believe that I read
>it all!

....my only question is if you were able to read the entire post on EZboard, then why couldn't you have read a few of the threads on the first page here....where you would have seen that this theory has been posted not once, but twice already on this board.

kanabo 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-01, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kanabo Click to send private message to kanabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "aw, thanks for the 'warm' welcome"
I love having my rump roasted first thinging in the morning!

As for the thought that this theory has been posted twice, perhaps you are referring to the Tina missing theory...which if you had read is not only in re to epi 1, but also what has been left out in future epis. If you had read my post you'd realize that it is not about what is missing from epi 1, but what is seen in epi 1 (actually it is not even a theory but just little snippets of epi 1 that relate to the current survivors...for all you spoiler theorists out there to try to come up with something).

If that is not what you are referring to, I'd love the addy of the two posts, as I'm fascinated by the idea that the answer is in epi 1 and I've been all the way to page 15 (prior to posting actually) looking for epi 1 stuff and hadn't found much.

FYI: in re to your recent post on Jeff...http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1225.shtml, perhaps you should take your own advice (not to return the flame or anything ;) ).

Hope you have a good one, I've always loved clowns
kanabo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •