The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Buffet anyone???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Buffet anyone???"
I have to say something about the Weaver tubs practically swooning over the Pizza Hut Buffet.

I was laughing so hard I almost cried. My son thought I had lost it for sure. I told him that I would love to see them stuff themselves til even the spandex couldn't take it and their shorts ripped in half.

Anyone else enjoy the chubby girls panting for pizza???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Buffet anyone??? bigrock 12-07-05 1
   RE: Buffet anyone??? Phxazgirl30 12-08-05 2
       RE: Buffet anyone??? bigrock 12-08-05 3
           RE: Buffet anyone??? volsfan 12-08-05 4
 RE: Buffet anyone??? universityofkentuckyrocks 12-09-05 5
 RE: Buffet anyone??? Rhyn 12-09-05 6
 RE: Buffet anyone??? maryellennaco 12-10-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bigrock 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Buffet anyone???"
You know 8 maybe 10 years they start to look like mama. ugh !!

Phxazgirl30 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phxazgirl30 Click to send private message to Phxazgirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Buffet anyone???"
Thanks for the visual.....ewwwwww I just can't stand the site of mom's face! She's like a shriveled up.....butt or something man! She's just nasty! Their father must have been VERY forgiving on the looks side to marry their mom! My boyfriend and I made comments all the time about how rude they are to ppl and then they get SO upset when someone gives them a dirty look...and they're supposed to be these nice Christians that go to church and pray 24/7 but they can treat other ppl like crap! They don't know the meaning of the Lord and it's a disgrace to us that are! They can dish it out but can't take it, hiding in their trailer....grow up Weavers!!

Phxazgirl30

bigrock 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Buffet anyone???"
The only reason they should win is if momma weaver promises to spend it all on a new face, and none at pizza hut!
Oh yeah and donate some to a curch or chairity.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Buffet anyone???"
If they win, I think the mom should donate all their money for research of finding the other "great lakes" in Lousiana.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-09-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Buffet anyone???"
They showed Rolly and he rolled his eyes. He might be the only one wanting to win the race.

ukrocks got a blog!

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Buffet anyone???"
It was hilarious.

You know, I didn't find them so grotesque in the first couple episodes. Their poopy attitudes certainly made Mama Weaver uglier to me and the girls plumper and less savory as well, in my eyes.

I don't think this scene would have been near as effective in, say, episode two, but after the change in perception from the first episode to the last, it was spot on funny, and delightful to laugh at them saying and doing stuff they probably don't realize is incredibly funny to most of us now.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-10-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Buffet anyone???"
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Lisa, you rock! I loved that part, too!! Why didn't they stop?? No money?? Or not enough pizza on the buffet? How come even though they had to give up all their money, nothing ever came of it? And on a more serious note, if that freaky family wins this thing, I am DONE! "It's God's will", my arse!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •