The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This week's Caption This!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This week's Caption This!"
Well, we know some of the dialogue that really went on here between Sharon (out of the cart) and Michelle, but how about a little Creative Embellishment?

"Be reasonable, Sharon! Doors were an accessory that we didn't order!"

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This week's Caption This! zipperhead 12-07-05 1
 RE: This week's Caption This! Estee 12-07-05 2
 RE: This week's Caption This! Snidget 12-07-05 3
 RE: This week's Caption This! bigrock 12-07-05 4
 RE: This week's Caption This! mikey 12-07-05 5
 RE: This week's Caption This! byoffer 12-07-05 6
 RE: This week's Caption This! samboohoo 12-07-05 7
   RE: This week's Caption This! mrc 12-08-05 11
       RE: This week's Caption This! samboohoo 12-09-05 13
 RE: This week's Caption This! bostonrobfan 12-07-05 8
 RE: This week's Caption This! verycute1 12-08-05 9
 RE: This week's Caption This! HistoryDetective 12-08-05 10
 RE: This week's Caption This! Max Headroom 12-08-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This week's Caption This!"

"I say we we dump Christine off over there in the sand trap. She can get out of that tall grass way too easily."

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This week's Caption This!"
'You think you can outrun me and my speeding sisterly vengeance? This is for stealing my sweaters back in junior high, you angora-snatching be-yotch!'

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This week's Caption This!"

"How am I supposed to hit you with the golf cart and run over your body repeatedly once I have you down on the ground if you won't run the play correctly and cut to the left."

2005 Holiday Sig Shop. I've been Nutzed!

bigrock 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This week's Caption This!"

>

I only had four drinks this morning!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-07-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This week's Caption This!"
As the the Philadelphia Eagles continue to suffer injuries, they hold open tryouts for wide receiver.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This week's Caption This!"
Look Mom, no hands.

And no sisterly love. no respect for game. no grace. no fans. no more chance at the $1M. and no lack of brack-brack-brack!

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This week's Caption This!"
"I don't know what you're doing looking over there, Sharon. Any idiot can see that Phil's got the balls and a club right there in his pants."

Icey bounced my Dicey

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This week's Caption This!"
Nicely played.

A Slice of Us for the Rest of Us!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This week's Caption This!"
Well, your post was the inspiration.

Icey bounced my Dicey

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This week's Caption This!"
Just pick up that trash over there, Sharon!

verycute1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail verycute1 Click to send private message to verycute1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This week's Caption This!"

>
>
>
There are things that can do the job for you... they're called Lawn Mowers

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This week's Caption This!"

Bawk bawk bawk cluck gabble gabble bawk. Cluck you!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This week's Caption This!"

"Sharon, how many times have I told you not to throw your clubs!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •