The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Underrated Singer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-03-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Underrated Singer"
Now forgive me. Once again I can't remember the guy's name. But it seems as if the School Teacher who has the long dreads is being vastly overlooked by most people. He has been pitch perfect in all of his songs thus far. Now I haven't always been crazy about his song choices, but that makes him even more impressive. He's picked so-so songs and made them sound better than they have the right to. The rocker in me is rooting for Bo to win, but I wouldn't be at all upset if this guy took home the prize, either.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Underrated Singer pmspml5 03-03-05 1
 RE: Underrated Singer seahorse 03-03-05 2
   RE: Underrated Singer bacon 03-03-05 3
       RE: Underrated Singer Pensha26 03-03-05 5
           RE: Underrated Singer bacon 03-03-05 7
               RE: Underrated Singer Spidey 03-03-05 13
 RE: Underrated Singer weltek 03-03-05 4
   RE: Underrated Singer JOSHIDOL 03-03-05 6
       RE: Underrated Singer Fishercat 03-03-05 8
           RE: Underrated Singer DontGetMeStarted 03-03-05 9
           RE: Underrated Singer seahorse 03-06-05 15
       RE: Underrated Singer okaychatt 03-03-05 10
       RE: Underrated Singer Devious Weasel 03-03-05 11
           RE: Underrated Singer TeamJoisey 03-03-05 12
               RE: Underrated Singer Wheezy 03-03-05 14
 RE: Underrated Singer shedevil 03-10-05 16
   RE: Underrated Singer callalilly3000 03-11-05 18
       RE: callalilly shedevil 03-11-05 19
 RE: Underrated Singer robyn12 03-10-05 17
   RE: Underrated Singer shedevil 03-11-05 20
       Sig Pic Violation Bebo 03-11-05 21
           RE: Sig Pic Violation shedevil 03-11-05 22
 RE: Underrated Singer anotherkim 03-12-05 23
   RE: Underrated Singer shedevil 03-12-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I totally think it must be my TV because I turned him off and FF'd the TIVO I thought he was so off key.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I don't think Anwar is being overlooked, he is definitely going to be in the top 6 in my opinion.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

03-03-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Underrated Singer"
Thank you! Anwar Robinson, right? On the flipside, I think all the women who have been praised so far have pretty much been overrated. Only Nadia Turner has any real distinct qualities that seperate her, but her good(not great) voice will finish her off in the end. And yes, Mikalah has a different style, but on personality alone she fails big time. Does anyone else think she was coached to "tone it down" this week?

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-03-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Underrated Singer"
If you mean to cry uncontrollably when people left, then yes she was coached.

Anwar is my favorite only because he went to Westminster Choir College that is associated with the university I went to.

03-03-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I actually missed the elimination episode. I was more referring to how she acted after getting the raves from the judges. I expected her to squeal and make like an idiot. Instead, she simply smiled and nodded.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I don't care WHY she shut up, I was just thankful.

And I also think Anwar is going to be in this for a while at least. I think he's my favorite so far.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I agree that he's great. He's just not as much of a showman as others, so there's not as much hype. I hope he sticks around. I wouldn't mind seeing him win, either.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-03-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I think Anwar has a smooth, exceleent voice. However, he will go far but he won't win due to the fact that can't you tell they are already hyping the Justin Timberlake wannabe Mario.. What is so great abuut this guy and yet paula jumps from her seat. Come on. I am convinced after last night's vote offs, this show is rigged by the producers. I will never pick up the phone and try voting again. It does not matter.
David Brown is not that bad of a singer yet he goes home beofre one of the rockers. Ratings, thats all it is.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I don't buy it. Both of the rockers have either made big fanbases (Constantine) through the audition shows or have had simply amazing performances in the later rounds (Bo). It's no conspiracy theory, David had a good voice, but his performance was unspectacular and that's enough to get voted off.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-03-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Underrated Singer"
Which one was David?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I agree with you, David Brown is from my home town of New Orleans and I hoped he would do well, but his song selection sucked and he deserved to lose.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Underrated Singer"
<David Brown is not that bad of a singer

Except he was off key Monday night. OUCH!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Underrated Singer"
He had two crappy performances back to back. He was far and away the most deserving of getting cut last night.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-03-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Underrated Singer"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

David was the worst of the 12 male semifinalists, and should have been sent home last week. He got a reprieve from the judges, who rescued him with comments about how much better he had been and could be in the future.

Sorry, David was just not good enough.

Edited to correct the spelling of semifinalists. You don't want to know.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I like Anwar. He has cool hair, and I love his deameanor. David deserved to go.

Wheeze
oh come on. please?

Wheeze * Everything In Between

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Underrated Singer"
Anwar seems like a nice guy but I think he is overrated not underrated.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Underrated Singer"

Hi She-Devil! You have missed! Welcome Back!

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

03-11-05, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: callalilly"
Thanks sweetie, I missed the peeps here also!

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyn12 Click to send private message to robyn12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I agree -- I think Anwar is very OVERrated. I think he's talented but I find him creepy and awkward. I think to myself "who cares" every time he's on.

I think Constantine is the underrated one. Probably because everyone compares him to Bo -- and Bo is no doubt the "better" singer. But on his own, Constantine is really unique and interesting. I wish people would give him more of a chance!

03-11-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I agree Robyn, on all points (except I don't find Anwar to be creepy). I think Constantine & Bo are the most interesting people on the show this season. I knew they would both make it from the day I heard them singing "The Letter". I believe that's what that song is called.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Sig Pic Violation"
IX. FOLLOW THE SIGNATURE STANDARD
Each RealityTVWorld.com member has the ability to display a signature. The entire signature should be limited to a height of 60 pixels. This limitation helps keep the threads somewhat tidy and filled more with content than with sig pics.

Your picture of Bo is more than 60 pixels high. Please do not use it as a sig pic.

03-11-05, 11:10 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Sig Pic Violation"

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Underrated Singer"

I think Anwar's problem is he comes across as too old. I'm way older than him, and even **I** think he is old. I don't see him appealing to the younger crowd when it comes down to the closer voting. I think he will be sunk just like LaToya was last year.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I also like Constantine, but the farther he goes, the worse he sings.

03-12-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Underrated Singer"
I think you might be right, he does come across as a bit old.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •