The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 8 Family, Episode 4 ... It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 8 Family, Episode 4 ... It's Time To Vote!"
Welcome, everyone, to this week’s TAR voting thread! The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode. Or if you think it'll be a non-elimination and who's going to finish last?

The Rules, the usual brak brak

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 8 Family, Episode 4 … It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., The Addams Family. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: The Simpsons (or Whoever)".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS STILL IN THE RACE:
Team Bransen (Dad and Daughters)
Team Gaghan (Cute Kids)
Team Godlewski (Pink Sisters)
Team Linz (Athletic Siblings)
Team Paolo (Italian Family)
Team Schroeder (Smartass Cajuns)
Team Weaver (Run-over-by-a-buggy Mom and 3 kids)

ELIMINATED:
Ep.3 = Team Aiello (Dad and Sons-in-Laws)
Ep.2 = Team Rogers (Family who couldn't follow directions)
Ep.1 = Team Black (The family, not the colour)

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Paolo NE dabo 10-17-05 1
 Paolo non-elim mommamia 10-17-05 2
 Weaver Seana 10-17-05 3
 Paolo dragonflies 10-17-05 4
 NE Weavers LibraRising 10-17-05 5
 Non-Elim: Godlewski Max Headroom 10-17-05 6
 Non-Elim: Weaver ARnutz 10-17-05 7
 Non-Elim Team Paolo (Italian Family... strid333 10-17-05 8
 Non elim - Geghan esquire 10-17-05 9
 Non-Elim -- Gaghans bobstew617 10-17-05 10
 Team Weaver flipxcyd 10-17-05 11
 "Paolo family... realitybites 10-18-05 12
 Weavers VA Slim 10-18-05 13
 Non-Elimination - Team Paolo Steph_Fan 10-18-05 14
 Non Elim, Team Weaver buckeyegirl 10-18-05 15
 Gaghan Family Gingerman28 10-18-05 16
 Team Gaghan (Cute Kids) gatortod 10-18-05 17
 The Schroeders -Elim weecama 10-18-05 18
 Gagging Family FlamingCactusIT 10-18-05 19
 Weavers Estee 10-18-05 20
 Tally dabo 10-18-05 21
 The Paollo michel 10-18-05 22
 The Paollo michel 10-18-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Paolo NE"
I'll be very happy if I'm wrong about the NonElim part, though.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-17-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Paolo non-elim"
I think it's their turn but they'll get another chance! Ugh!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Weaver"
I'd rather say bye-bye to the Schroeders, but the Weavers have gone insane. I don't think they can last much longer.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Paolo"
I think the Gaghans are a real alternate, but I hope not!

siggie by arkie

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "NE Weavers"
Their battiness will crescendo with the sidetrip to Talledega, and they're already in a bad position. But it's GOTTA be time for a non-elim.

A Nutzy/IceCat masterpiece.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Non-Elim: Godlewski"
They haven't gotten the press but I think they're due for a letdown. Unfortunately for everyone's eardrums, we're due for a non-elim leg.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Non-Elim: Weaver"
Alt: Paolo's saved by the non-elim.

Either way, we are due for a non-elim.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Non-Elim Team Paolo (Italian Family)"
Whatever.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-17-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Non elim - Geghan"
cute kids that weigh very little can only take you so far

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Non-Elim -- Gaghans"
Seems like the kids are falling behind...but saved one more time.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-05, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Team Weaver"
Sorry, I don't believe there will be any non-philiminations this season. I think CBS has realized they made a mistake casting families this year. They want to get the season over with already. LOL

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. ""Paolo family..."
...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the race."

Following the usual rules - pick the weakest team, unless there is substantial evidence otherwise.

P.S. I think it's a little early for a non-elim/TBC leg, but I won't dismiss the possibility entirely.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-18-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Weavers"
Could be a non-elim but only once before has there been a non-elim episode as early as leg 4.

For historical purposes here is the timing of non-elim legs for all past races (excludes the "non-elim" that always occurs in the final legs between the last 3 teams)

AR Classic - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 6, 8, & 10
AR2 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 6, 8, & 10
AR3 - 12 teams non-elim: Legs 8 & 9
AR4 - 12 teams non elim: Legs 8 & 10
AR5 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 5, 8, & 9
AR6 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 4, 6 & 8 (Leg 6 was a "continuation" leg)
AR7 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 7 & 9 (Leg 7 was a "continuation" leg)

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Non-Elimination - Team Paolo"
I think the Weaver racetrack scenes are dramatic misdirection.
And as for an early non-elim leg, we have the fewest teams ever on this race, so there will be more non-elims than ever before!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Non Elim, Team Weaver"
I think the speedway will give them trouble, and the producers will unfortunately take pity on them and make this a non elim round.

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-18-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Gaghan Family"
This is definitely an ELIMINATION episode as it was announced on TES this morning that the next family castoff from TAR tonight would be on TES tomorrow morning. The Gaghans are having trouble. They are last to leave the Huntsville Pit Stop; they are having trouble at the DETOUR (Lumberjack/Saw; Blackjack/Draw) in Fairview Riverside State Park; will be near the last in getting to New Orleans and finding the ROADBLOCK which could be another Gross Food Challenge! It all spells doom for the Gaghans.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-18-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Team Gaghan (Cute Kids) "
Not much spoiler info out there. I want Paolo, but they seem to have the ability to hang on like Gretchen and Meredith.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-18-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "The Schroeders -Elim"
...alternate the Gaghans

~puddin~

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Gagging Family"
What the one guy said.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Weavers"
Roadblock: Who wants to drop to their knees on the racetrack and scream threats of eternal damnation at the producers for six hours?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

Paolo NE * 4
Weaver * 4
Gaghan * 3
Weaver NE * 3
Gaghan NE * 2
Paolo * 2
Godlewski NE * 1
Schroader * 1

Non-Elim * 10
Elim * 10

Weaver * 7
Paolo * 6
Gaghan * 5
Godlewski * 1
Schroader * 1

edited for the stealth vote

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "The Paollo"
a lot of driving around should be their undoing

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The Paollo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Sorry, don't know what happened there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •