The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
Can you believe that the one kid spit on her head? God, I would have been embarrassed too.

Soes anyone know where you see updates from the families? I would love to see how this one turned out!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... ginger 03-29-05 1
   RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... Pretty_Kitty 03-29-05 2
   RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... Swami 03-31-05 7
 RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... PagongRatEater 03-29-05 3
 RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... Draco Malfoy 03-30-05 4
   RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... PagongRatEater 03-30-05 5
       RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... AprilleW 04-05-05 8
           RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... PagongRatEater 04-05-05 9
 RE: Who watched nanny 911 last nigh... Molaholic 03-30-05 6
 Nanny 911 follow-up PagongRatEater 04-06-05 10
   RE: Nanny 911 follow-up ginger 04-06-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
The kid was funny, though...picketing the Nanny! It's amazing what Nanny at least appears to do in a week or so. This couple needed years of marital counseling. And the oldest child made you understand infanticide. Still, I got a little verklempt when the Formerly Evil Brat and Nanny Debb said farewell...

Doesn't Nanny Headquarters make you think of the three fairies in "Sleeping Beauty"?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
I love these shows!! I dont feel so alone and I dont feel like such a bad mother it could be SO MUCH WORSE and I'm only one person. No hubby around to NOT help I'd rather do it alone then with some of these lazy men

of course this is TV so Dad always comes around and the children are now angels it's a fricken weepfest at my house

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
Doesn't Nanny Headquarters make you think of the three fairies in "Sleeping Beauty"?

LOL Ginger! And their nanny costumes support that imagery too. The little capes, fluttering in the wind as walk up to the chosen house could be wings. I also think it's funny that they always show a doofus or two stop in their tracks and look at the nanny in amazement.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
There were several families recently on the Jane Pauley show and this was one of them. I haven't watched it since the episode last night but I have it Tivo'd. If noone else drops in to offer an update I'll drop back in and let you know how it turned out.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
Supernanny > Nanny 911.

I will say last night was a riot. Nanny Deb "helping" with the picketing really cracked me up.

I know they've done 1 episode with Nanny Stella, but have they done one yet with Nanny Yvonne? Cause I haven't seen it. Why even bother with 3 nannies?

But I admit I'm biased.

03-30-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
Nanny Yvonne did 1 last year and Stella did at least 3- I'm pretty sure that Yvonne is NOT the same Yvonne as last year though. Did anyone else notice that?

AprilleW 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-05, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilleW Click to send private message to AprilleW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
I was thinking the same thing about Nanny Yvonne!?!?!? I've looked closely now and think it COULD be the same woman with a "makeover"; new hairdo and such but I'm really not sure?!?!?
I've only seen one Nanny Yvonne show anyway and it was some time ago. It seems to be all about Nanny Deb <shrug>?
Anyway, Did anyone see the 4/4 epi? Oh my Heck!!!!
That Mom was a pill. I'm not sure how she can ever teach her kids any manners considering she seems to have none herself. Wow!
Anyone else?

AMW

04-05-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
Nanny Yvonne, the original, is going to be on next week 4/11 and there is absolutely NO WAY the woman is the same. I don't get it - why not just have a new nanny Eustace or somesuch instead of trying to maintain continuity for a character that has been on the show once!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who watched nanny 911 last night?? 3/28"
I have to wonder about updates too. It's just not normal human behavior to expect a such a significant permanent change after only a week (actually more like 5 or 6 days) of modification.

I have to wonder why Child Protective Services haven't been called? Exposed wires, kids sleeping in closets, threats of "I'll get the hot sauce!", hair pulling, ear pinching ... yikes! (Of course I do know the reason -- this was on FOX)

BTW -- as a devious little 9-year old myself (circa 1966), I staged a little picketing routine. But my sister didn't get sent to Leavenworth. (OK, she was 11 at the time and my parents didn't have the airfare.)

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Starting the countdown all over again!

04-06-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
10. "Nanny 911 follow-up"
The Jane Pauley show had three families on a couple of weeks ago. The biggest follow up focus was on the Paul family from last season - to refresh your memory they are the family that had the REALLY messy kids who couldn't throw away toys and Dad's "clean-up" method was to sweep all the toys into a pile. Five months later Mom says that things are MUCH better - they help around the house, make their own beds, keep their toys downstairs and the family is very much improved. The kids really WANTED to help and have taken on jobs like vaccumming, windexing the windows, and cleaning up after dinner.

The other two families also said that things had improved but that it was not a miraculous overnight change. There was still work to be done and it wasn't easy. The couple from the protesting/spitting kids said that the boys are doing better, but they are still very rambunctious - as boys that age are going to be. Their marriage was doing a lot better, Dad was home more and the children still embraced the ticket system. The boys look for things to do to earn tickets and have been more helpful around the house.

The bottom line is that the kids love structure, they LIKE to help around the house and be involved and ongoing communication are the very key take-aways from the show.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nanny 911 follow-up"
The structure thing is so true. It was very important to Sneetch, particularly given that we were not the "traditional" 2-parent family, that we had rules and routines and rewards and all that stuff.

This show is great because you sit there and congratulate yourself on how much better a parent you are than some of these people. How many of these women threaten to "just leave" when the kids act up? I think that's wrong, fundamentally. Yet the kids are so used to the threat it doesn't even phase them.

I have to say, the early scenes in each episode make one better understand infanticide.

Next week: Dishy Nanny Yvonne! Can she whip families into shape as effectively as Nanny Debb and her Amazing Forest Green Neckerchief?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •