The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
Welcome, Racers, to . . .

*checks notes* What the heck is this place again?

Oh. The Green Flower Street Ranch. No, sorry, that's what's playing on my iPod.

Make that the Green Meadow Ranch in Absolutely, Montana.

Well, being in Big Sky country, we decided to have you do a Roadblock involving what everyone associates with Montana: golf. No, it wasn't product placement for the Buick. Much.

Speaking of which, I figure you Bransens might have preferred we give you each one of those carts. But actually, Buick had the sedan gathering dust at Vern's Buick in Lorain, Ohio, so that's why you got it.

Linzes, look in the hole next time. And that's not code for anything, ok? Way to go with the wagon detour at University of Maryland Turtle Ranch, BTW. We should have made you drive those horses, though.

Weavers, look at you! I will not be telling you, "I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race." You are proving the naysayers wrong. You ought to be yielded more often. Oh, how DID you get the upper part of that teepee done? Now hie thee to Pizza Hut. The girls need to fill out their clothes a little more.

Godlewskis, I look forward to seeing at least one of you on Starting Over next season. Do you realize the best part of your leg was giving Buffalo Bill a cheap thrill? Maybe "Desperate Housewives" was apt after all. Whose holiday dinners are more peaceful, yours or the Paolos? (No, I do NOT want to find out.) And you are so getting a bill from me for my hearing aids.

Now let the real sniping commence between you three remaining teams! I want to hear the smack! (Too bad Marion's gone.)

Only those who have signed up in the signup thread may post as a Racer. Others may participate by posting as a non-Racer, e.g. the Indian chief, a ranch hand, Buffalo Bill or his daughter Irma, the golf pro, a cameraperson or sound tech, or others. Or even as yourself, addressing the Racers. Be creative (and you have been; I lvoe the Trailer posting)! Philiminated racers can adopt these or other personas, or post from Sequesterville. (And? We need you all back next week for the finale!)

Remember: this is NOT a discussion thread, but a role-playing one.
Have fun!

Do you ladies think those Old West outfits made you look fat?
And those of you in Sequesterville: start working on your Weaver Golf Claps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... dabo 12-07-05 1
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Seana 12-07-05 2
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 12-07-05 8
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Max Headroom 12-07-05 3
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... byoffer 12-07-05 4
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Max Headroom 12-07-05 5
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 12-07-05 6
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bostonrobfan 12-07-05 12
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 12-08-05 13
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Lisa0116 12-07-05 7
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... ARnutz 12-07-05 9
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 12-07-05 11
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... warp_core breach 12-07-05 10
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Denalio 12-08-05 14
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 12-08-05 15
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Denalio 12-08-05 16
           RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 12-08-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"

I's real dadgummit!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
*looks up from pot of "gravy"* (hi, monstah!)

Oh, those Weavers are going to have a tough time when they have to leave that ranch. They don't have any gas. I mean, they kept showing the level of the gas tank, and it was really low. They're going to have to get to a gas station pronto, or they'll be last to the mat and the non-elim.

Goodness, those Godlewski girls were just awful to each other. If they'd like some counselling about how to get along with a family member, me and my DJ will give them some tips. My new friend Ray says they didn't deserve to win. He would know.

I told you how you'd miss me when I was gone, but you didn't listen, oooooh, noooooo.

12-07-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
I told you how you'd miss me when I was gone, but you didn't listen, oooooh, noooooo.

It's not MY fault you wound up driving to Page by way of Moose Jaw.

But yes, you are missed.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
That's the way, Phil! You made up for last episode's "To be continued" slap in the face with a worthy prize for winning the leg! There isn't a better car out there for a 50-something executive than a Buick. And can I get one of those cool golf carts too?

Now, can someone get the girls some FOOD? I don't want them going Godlewski on me just because they're hungry...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
Ack!! Whose idea was it to dress us up in these frumpy outfits??? I look terrible

Don't those duffus producers know that their ratings would be much better if they dressed us up in lingerie??

Damn those wagon wheels were heavy to move. If only we had had something round to roll them with....

On the plus side, we did have a good race last night. Neck and neck with the Linz's. (of course, I would rather neck with that Boner Linz guy...)

The only thing that was missing from last night's show was the Loser Taxi from The Apprentice. Wouldn't it have been better to load the Gobblegobbleski sisters into a taxi at the end? Because from what I have seen on that other show, when you load 4 people into a taxi it suddenly gets VERY QUIET!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
I'm looking GOOD in this pic!

12-07-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
That's not you; that's Kenny Rogers in a cameo.

Or Michael McDonald, whatever.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"

Not as good as I look, Wally! Blue steel, baby!

12-08-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

Ack!! Whose idea was it to dress us up in these frumpy outfits??? I look terrible

I daresay I must agree with you. That dress makes you look like Minnie Pearl.

All you're missing is the price tag from the hat.

Megan's, OTOH . . .

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
I was hoping that the Weavers would go home-bummer. I much prefer screaming women to snide, self-righteous, isolationist, cult people. I know we are gonna win-we ROCK!!!

I have (apparently) learned to wave really snotty like. It's all in the wrist.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
Dear Weaver family,

GET THE HELL OUT OF ME!!! I CAN'T STAND CARTING YOUR STOOPID ASSES AROUND ANYMORE. OH, AND TAKE A SHOWER!!! PHEW!!!

~ Your trailer.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-07-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
We can't take showers. I used all the towels!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
Oh my ears! More poor ears (if I had ears!)! I'm going to need a complete tune-up. Those SCREAMING banshee Godlewski sisters knocked my whole system out of calibration!

Although, my sister didn't fair much better having to cart around that smelly Weaver kid and his boney-a$$ed mamma who kept saying "Praise the Lord, Praise Jesus, Praise Sweet Jesus, Praise this, Praise that" Whataya think we are? A travelling Ministry?

Humph. The nerve of this show. Making us ferry around trash-talking, Jesus-talking, white-trash. Come on, WE ARE BUICK GOLF CARTS. This is sooo beneath us.

- Buick Golf Cart (The Cadillac of Golf Carts)

The old man wasn't TOO bad. But hasn't he ever heard of a razor?

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-05, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
hehehe.... we are very clever, yes we are....hiding in the holes! You'd think that would be the first place those horny Linz boys would look, but no, sadly it was the horny holy roller boy who immediately liked checking out the holes! I think however they all liked handling us. hehehe

We are Da Balls! Da Amazing Golf Balls!!

12-08-05, 07:01 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
But *I've* got the biggest . . .

Ehhh, you know the rest. And if you don't, what are you doing here?

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

uh Phil, you know that was just two of us hiding in your pants. Admit it. Ya gotta give credit where credit is due!

--Da Balls!

P.S. You can take credit for the golf club though!

edited to fix typo. We balls have limited typing skills.

12-08-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Ep. 11"
Like I said in the other thread: Ol' Niblick.

And you guys signed a waiver, so no credit for you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •