The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I dread to watch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Panama Click to send private message to Panama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I dread to watch"
I am really not looking forward to watching tonight's episode for fear that the Weavers will stick around while another team goes home.
I tried to like this family at first, but they make it very difficult. I have to even give them credit for doing both the racetrack things, but other than that, I really don't see anything they do as even remotely kind. They whine and cry that other teams dislike them, yet they are nasty to other teams. The sister's get on people's nerves, but to accuse them of having plastic surgery? Come on people. They made fun of the Palo family because the dad drove a garbage truck. They threw food at the sister's. I don't find the fact that they call the sister's "Desperate Housewives" offensive, but everything else they say about people is. They don't understand that this a game. People are going to yield you, watch other seasons. And speaking of it just being a game, other teams throughout all Amazing Race seasons have had a good time with one another and tried to at least team up with at least one team. Even Rob and Amber teamed up with Kelly and Ron for a short time. They want people to help them, but refuse to even speak to other teams when they ask them questions.
I have no doubt that even as the Weaver's watch, they will see nothing wrong with the way they have behaved. If they say anything at all, it will be to blame editing. It's too bad that they continue to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to their own behavior. I think the mother is doing a great disservice to her children to continue to let them act the way they do.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I dread to watch dabo 12-06-05 1
 RE: I dread to watch nailbone 12-06-05 2
   RE: I dread to watch Panama 12-06-05 3
 RE: I dread to watch willinCal 12-06-05 4
   RE: I dread to watch nailbone 12-06-05 5
       RE: I dread to watch bystander 12-06-05 6
           RE: I dread to watch nailbone 12-06-05 9
       RE: I dread to watch Lisa0116 12-06-05 7
           RE: I dread to watch bystander 12-06-05 8
 RE: I dread to watch bigrock 12-06-05 10
 RE: I dread to watch kathliam 12-06-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I dread to watch"
I do kinda wish the Desperate Housewives would start calling them the PTL Club or something.

Seasons Greetings!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I dread to watch"
other teams throughout all Amazing Race seasons have had a good time with one another and tried to at least team up with at least one team.

The other teams in this season have done that. In fact, the main thing that all the teams say about the Weavers is that they're the only ones that DON'T interact and have a good time with the other teams, from the very beginning of the race.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Panama Click to send private message to Panama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I dread to watch"
I think the Weavers purposely stay off by themselves. It gives them something else to whine about.

other teams throughout all Amazing
>Race seasons have had a
>good time with one another
>and tried to at least
>team up with at least
>one team.

>
>The other teams in this season
>have done that. In
>fact, the main thing that
>all the teams say about
>the Weavers is that they're
>the only ones that DON'T
>interact and have a good
>time with the other teams,
>from the very beginning of
>the race.
>
>
>Sig by Slice

>>size=1] Holey carp! My >blog!> MySpace!
>Official OT Tassel Adjuster
>
> o-

>

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I dread to watch"
Am I the minority wishing for this season to end already? PLEASE, no more non-elim's or to be continued ep's. I've resorted to watching reruns off GSN just to satisfy my appetite for the next season. Hopefully, this will be around the world.

Sigs by Cyg

12-06-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I dread to watch"
I can stand another episode or two, as long as the Weavers are GONE GONE GONE!!!

Sig by Slice

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I dread to watch"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-05 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone!

ETA: I think there are only two more episodes, counting tonight!

12-06-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I dread to watch"
You, maybe. Your nasty mom and whiny sisters, not so much.

Sig by Slice

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I dread to watch"
I'm with you nailbone!!!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I dread to watch"
You! are really gonna miss me when I'm gone!

bigrock 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I dread to watch"
All join hands,Not so fast there rolly. let us all pray,center your energey,chant,sing,dance,or what ever it is you do. To please cast the the evil demon and her hell spawn away, BE GONE WITCH!!!!!!

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-06-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I dread to watch"
I believe in Santa Claus, I believe in Santa Claus, I believe in Santa Claus.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •