The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Girl boot speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Girl boot speculation"
My picks:

1. Janay (Should have been gone last week)
2. Mikalah (Please, God!)

Alternate: Vonzell

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Girl boot speculation Glow 03-02-05 1
   RE: Girl boot speculation geg6 03-02-05 2
       RE: Girl boot speculation Roo 03-02-05 8
       Make it 3.... emydi 03-02-05 27
           RE: Make it 3.... geg6 03-02-05 37
               Um, in a word.... emydi 03-02-05 43
           Actually I don't think Carrie realtvnerd 03-02-05 40
 Only a half hour tonight Breezy 03-02-05 3
   RE: Only a half hour tonight mrc 03-02-05 4
   RE: Only a half hour tonight Glow 03-02-05 5
       RE: Only a half hour tonight geg6 03-02-05 7
           RE: Only a half hour tonight Devious Weasel 03-02-05 28
               RE: Only a half hour tonight ginger 03-02-05 35
 RE: Girl boot speculation pmspml5 03-02-05 6
   RE: Girl boot speculation brvnkrz 03-02-05 9
   RE: Girl boot speculation uberspoon 03-02-05 22
 RE: Girl boot speculation PhoenixMons 03-02-05 10
   RE: Girl boot speculation Glow 03-02-05 12
   RE: Girl boot speculation geg6 03-02-05 14
 RE: Girl boot speculation Lisapooh 03-02-05 11
 RE: Girl boot speculation yankee fan 03-02-05 13
   RE: Girl boot speculation geg6 03-02-05 15
       RE: Girl boot speculation Glow 03-02-05 16
           RE: Girl boot speculation Lisapooh 03-02-05 18
               RE: Girl boot speculation Glow 03-02-05 19
                   Yeppers Breezy 03-02-05 20
       RE: Girl boot speculation Lisapooh 03-02-05 17
           RE: Girl boot speculation geg6 03-02-05 24
               RE: Girl boot speculation yankee fan 03-02-05 32
                   RE: Girl boot speculation Lisapooh 03-02-05 34
                       RE: Girl boot speculation geg6 03-02-05 36
 RE: Girl boot speculation uberspoon 03-02-05 21
   RE: Girl boot speculation yankee fan 03-02-05 29
 RE: Girl boot speculation nailbone 03-02-05 23
   RE: Girl boot speculation yankee fan 03-02-05 31
       RE: Girl boot speculation nailbone 03-02-05 44
       RE: Girl boot speculation uberspoon 03-02-05 46
 Mikalah here for awhile.... Ricky 03-02-05 25
   RE: Mikalah here for awhile.... nailbone 03-02-05 39
       RE: Mikalah here for awhile.... Ricky 03-02-05 42
 RE: Girl boot speculation Queene1979 03-02-05 26
 RE: Girl boot speculation Devious Weasel 03-02-05 30
 RE: Girl boot speculation grit 03-02-05 33
   RE: Girl boot speculation suziekay 03-02-05 38
   RE: Girl boot speculation Sheila 03-02-05 41
 Celena and Lindsay or Janay lovwigglesworth 03-02-05 45
 Mikalah and Janay munson 03-02-05 47
 RE: Girl boot speculation Tahj 03-03-05 48
   RE: Girl boot speculation aliciabbrown 03-03-05 49
 RE: Girl boot speculation Tifany 03-09-05 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I'm guessing Janay and Celena. That's certainly who it should be.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Word, homegirl.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Right, dawg.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Make it 3...."
Pgh gals that agree on Celena and Janay

but not many were that good last night, possibly Lindsey and I don't like Amanda at all but she will be aroung one more week at least ...

Barbra Mikalah was actually one of the better ones

Carrie should not do Janis--Simon was right on about her

Nadia and Lindsey picked bad songs

Vonzell sang her song improperly

Aloha and Amanda were blah

Jessica was the best last night.

03-02-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Make it 3...."
Do we all also agree that the women are going to get blown out by the men? The female talent pool seems quite shallow compared to the Marianas Trench that is the male pool.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Um, in a word...."
Yes...

and I hope that man is BO!!! where is AF with my BO siggie???

realtvnerd 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtvnerd Click to send private message to realtvnerd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Actually I don't think Carrie"
was intending to do Janis. My kid heard on the radio this am that Faith Hill has a remake of the Janis song that Carrie did last night. Carrie's rendition had a decidedly country twang, so I assume she was doing the Faith Hill arrangement of the song. Could explain the perplexed look she had when they said something about her doing a rock or janis song.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Only a half hour tonight"
Celena and Janay.

Heard on the radio on the way in this morning, they're cutting the results show back to a half hour.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Only a half hour tonight"
Finally, Fox shows some sense.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

03-02-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Only a half hour tonight"
Ya know...A week ago, I would have thought that was a good idea. Last week's abruptness, when given an hour, seemed very cruel. I can only imagine how cruel it will seem when given less time. yikes

03-02-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Only a half hour tonight"
You gotta be cruel to be kind.

In the right measure.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Only a half hour tonight"
That's a very good sign.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Only a half hour tonight"
In the right measure...

We're stooping pretty Lowe here.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-05 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

Im not sure who will go this week - but I'm guessing that

Celena, Janay, Lindsey, and Vonsell will not make the final 12.

Aloha and Nadia could slip and not make it but i really was not impressed with these six at all this week. I loved Nadia last week - hope she does better next week.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
None of them really stood out for me. I'm still waiting for one of them to give me chills. I think a male is gonna take it this year .

It's a Syren.
From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-05 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

I am very inclined to agree with you. Although just out of personal preference...I'd much rather see Lindsey or Vonzell in the top 12 than Jessica (who I find to be an odd combination of screeching, flat, and boring). Even so..with the praise that the judges heaped on her last night, they have almost written her ticket into the finals.

I could actually see Amanda slipping up and going before the finals as well. I'd say that out of the likely top 12, her position is the shakiest(on the girls' side). Which also lends itself to suggesting that should she make the top 12, she could easily be one of the first couple boots.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-02-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I think this week was pretty simple: Celena & Janay (love her, but she hasn't done well in either of these two weeks). Lindsay and Amanda should be alternates. As the other six are definitely the top 6 of the girls.

The top six girls:

Carrie - not so good last night and her outfit was icky, but still one of the better girls
Aloha - said it before, but I think she did a fine job last night - she should stop singing contemporary songs though
Vonzell - not sure why the judges were so harsh on her last night. She did a great job and I only heard her off-key once or maybe twice (and when someone is off-key just hte slightest bit, I notice it)
Jessica - just say no to baggy silky turquoise blouses and white jeans, mmmkay?
Mikalah - yeah! I knew there was a reason I kinda liked her. I like her even more after her great performance last night.
Nadia - I don't get the hype over her at all - she's good, but I don't see what hte judges see, I guess.

Got blog?

03-02-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Okay. I thought I was nuts or something. DF and I thought Vonzell did well last night and couldn't understand where the harshness was coming from.

03-02-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
>Mikalah - yeah! I knew
>there was a reason I
>kinda liked her. I
>like her even more after
>her great performance last night.

Ack! She may have been halfway decent last night, but if there is anyone among the women that I detest and can't wait to see go, it's her.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Jenay is a given - she's had two really bad performances. FOr some reason, I think Celena may sneak through because k guys will vote to keep her around because she's such a hottie. That seems to happen every year. Her song selection is absolutely horrible.

I missed all of Aloha and most of Lindsey, so I have no idea how they did. I coul dbarely hear Lindsey. I don't know if the band was too loud or her voice isn't strong.

You know, as good as Mikayla did last night - I think she has a chance to go. Mainly because she got so much praise that her rabid fans may not have felt the need to vote nine thousand times each like last week.

I'll go with Jenay and Celena I guess. But Jenay is the only one I feel sure of.

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Janay and Celena are gone!!!!
Janay actually should have left last week.
What gets me is Cowell saying she's too young for this competition, then why is it open to 16 year olds?
That is so stupid, raise the age, then he doesn't have to say this each year, he said it last year, as well to all of the young ones!
Hard to pick which one of the guys will leave, they were all good.
Oh, and Amanda Avila is one of the judges favorites, as well.
She does "Turn the Beat Around" and they don't make the comment that you can hear that in any bar or hotel?
It was alright, at best, they just like her looks.
How could they all knock Carrie?
She did Janis Joplin in her own way, country-ish version and she sounded great, she didn't look nervous to me, she just was herself. I'm baffled at that one!!!!

03-02-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
>How could they all knock Carrie?
>
>She did Janis Joplin in her
>own way, country-ish version and
>she sounded great, she didn't
>look nervous to me, she
>just was herself. I'm
>baffled at that one!!!!

Although I like Carrie and can see her going far, she made it all too easy to knock her last night. What she did to that song was a travesty. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

03-02-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
She covered Faith Hill's cover. Faith Hill's cover was awful but if you hadn't heard Janis sing it (Faith had never listened to Janis), you wouldn't know that Faith's cover was awful.

03-02-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
well, look at that - great minds and stuff.

03-02-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Girl boot speculation"

I was bothered that nobody seemed to know (including the judges) that Janis Joplin's version was covered by a country singer. Which, I'm sure, is the only reason Carrie knew the song in the first place.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Yeppers"
I made this comment in the last nights thread.

I don't think the judges knew about Faith's cover.

03-02-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Carrie's version last night reminded me of Faith Hill's misguided version of it a few years ago. they made it peppy - it's like they didn't understand what the song is about. It's a blues-tinged country rock song. She's um - not happy about him taking another piece of her heart. Smiling like a goon at the camera while your singing about someone breaking your heart is sorta goofy.

I like Carrie a lot, but this was a bad bad choice on her part. She'll make it through hopefully.

03-02-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Well, all I can say is that idiots like Faith Hill are reason I refuse to listen to country music anymore. I never even knew she attempted to sing "Piece of My Heart." Both Carrie and Faith should be forced to listen to Janis sing her heart out and then both will slink back to Nashville with their tails between their legs. Janis, much like Aretha, cannot possibly be bettered and contestants (and pretty much everyone else) should just forget about any of their songs (although I have to give props to Melissa Etheridge's version on the Grammys).

Just once, could the judges please mention that maybe listening to the real version of a song or actually reading the words might be an important thing in interpreting the song?

03-02-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Listen, your points are all well taken, however!....
every single week we hear the line "you took that song and made it your own", it's not supposed to sound exactly like the original version, is it?
I mean, last week the girl that got knocked out sang Celene Dion, when she came out singing that I looked at my husband and said "oh boy, she's gone"....I just knew it.
I still find it hard to believe they did not find one redeeming thing to say to Carrie, they seem to muddle up a little something for the other non-talented people in the competition.
AND...at least when Seacrest is telling you her number in the competition, she's not holding up her fingers and begging you to call like the others, that's just annoying, I think they look so foolish, not professional!!!!
Oh, I know, I am ranting, and, I truly voted last night and had a lot of trouble getting thru, so it seems to me a sign that Carrie is getting lots of votes and will survive to fix things next week.
If I were a contestant, I would choose a song that I could still sing while on the verge of tears after hearing I'm "out"!!!! LOL

03-02-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I think the judges' comments were genuine. They like her a lot and expect a lot from her. Maybe the higher expectations translates to keener disappointment.

I don't think there is really anything wrong with "making a song your own". In fact, I think just parroting the original recording is sort of a karaoke cheesey letdown.

BUT - you still (IMO) have to retain the spirit of the song. Take Another Little Peice of My Heart is not a feel-good up tempo country grin fest. It isn't a relentlessly peppy song with arm waving and winks at the camea.

If Carrie had done a country version that had at least given a hint that she understood the lyrics, that would have been great. Country and blues rock have A LOT in common - if she could have poored some heartache into it, I would have been all over it. It's not a young girl's song and her failure to embrace the song's meaning really showed. Look, I think she's great - and I think she will rebound really well.

Everyone has missteps. But you have to acknowledge a misstep to come back from it.

It's good to have you with us on the boards BTW - whether I agree or disagree, I always like to see people with opinions and the vocabulary to articulate them!

03-02-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
You said it better than I could, Pooh. I agree that you can "make the song your own" without completely stripping the song of any meaning or context.

I like Carrie's voice and I hope she does better in the future. But lapses of judgment like last night's are not going to take her far.

03-02-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
This should be a no-brainer, but you never can tell what'll happen.
WILL GO:
1. Janay (and yes..especially after hearing her say she 'wasn't nervous' this week, and her still sucking, she should have been gone last week)
2. Celena

ALT: Lindsey

SHOULD GO:
1.Janay
2.Celena

03-02-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I'm with you!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Janay (I agree, should have gone last week)
Celena (although I'd rather see Mikalah go).

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

03-02-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Mikalah won't go this week, she should have last week, that performance was a joke, but the judges love her!
At least this week she wasn't as obnoxious, and her song was better.
AND....she didn't talk to the judges while singing, how annoying!

03-02-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I agree she was better this week. But it's still a long jump from "better" to "good enough to stay".

New from Sigs by Syren!!

03-02-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
That's actually some cool info for me, YankeeFan. Not that i'm lovin' Mikalah, but that you checked out the message boards on the official website to see what the fans are saying. It's interesting to see who's drumming up the heaviest buzz.

I never check out the idolonfox boards due to a combination of my never thinking of it and it's a little too heavy on the 'LOLZ!!!' and 'ANTHONY RULZZZZZ!' kinda stuff...which plays on my nerves. haha.

oh! while i'm thinking of it, welcome to survivor blows! it's cool to have you aboard.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Mikalah here for awhile...."
My guess who will go:
1)Celena
2)Janay

For all of you Mikalah bashers out there, she won't be voted off for awhile. At idolforums.com there are tons of girls who vote for Mikalah for 2 hours straight. There is even a thread where foreign fans can get "sponsored" by an American fan to vote for her. I'd get used to seeing her for awhile - regardless of what kind of performance she has.

03-02-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Mikalah here for awhile...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-05 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Yeah, I was kind of afraid of that. She seems the type to generate a strong (though warped) fanbase for some reason.

And somehow, the judges love her. I just don't get it.

ETA: Holey carp!!! I wandered over to the FOx boards to see what Ricky was talking about!! My IQ dropped a good 30 points upon opening one thread...about "Mikalah singing a "black" song even though SHE'S NOT EVEN BLACK!!!!!"

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Mikalah here for awhile...."
lol yes idolforums.com is insane !!!! The duplicate threads are the real killer there.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
My picks for the boot on the girls side are:

1) Janay
2) Aloha (I wast too impressed with her perfomance)

I dont see why people would vote Celena out i thought she was great.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Janay and Celena. In a just world, in a fair world, in a perfect world, Mikalah would have been hauled off stage last night and tossed out of the building for butchering Billie Holiday like that.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-02-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
Please, please, please, let it be Janay and Mikalah.

I don't know why everyone thought Mikalah was good last night. My husband and I thought she was dreadful (to quote Simon). Flat, nasal, no emotion, no personality - bleah!

I thought it was interesting that Simon always says, "If I'm being honest..." but he didn't use that phrase with Mikalah. My husband and I feel that Simon wasn't too impressed with her but the producers want her to stay around for a while so he was told to "praise" her. That's why he couldn't say, "If I'm being honest..." because he wasn't being honest. None of them seemed that genuine when they were praising her performance.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

suziekay 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suziekay Click to send private message to suziekay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
My pick would be
1. Janay,
2. Aloha
(alternate- Celena)

I really hope, as most due Mikalah dosen't make it into the top 12. Did anyone hear her little sound bite before she performed? She wants to be famous because she can't cook, clean and wants someone to walk her dog? How arrogant can one young girl be. CAN'T stand her.

I also don't see how Vonzell and Jessica and Lindsay made it this far.

I know the judges want a male to win this year, Rand said it would be a male (or he thought it was going to be a male) win this year. I think the stacked the deck with bad female talent.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Girl boot speculation"

I voted Monday night for the guys but last night I didn't bother. I, honestly, thought all of them stunk it up.

As for Mikayla, I can't understand much of what she is saying when she sings. That's some kind of talent to butcher every song you sing that way.

I'd like to see Janae and Mikayla go but I'm sure to be surprised (and mad) after tonight's show with whoever does get the boot.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Celena and Lindsay or Janay"
This is a hard week for the girls I think. They should have put them first on Mondays and the guys second in my opinion, but maybe they didn't know the guys would be so much better when the made that decision.
Ok, the ones that I think were good both weeks now so will probably not go based on talent are; Carrie, Jessica, and Vonzell
Aloha and Nadia were better last week so I think they probably earned some fans that will save them from being eliminated even though they weren't as good this week.
Mikalah has too many fans so she's safe.
Amanda was better this week than last and may have a fan base.
Now what is that one girl's name? Oh yeah, Celena. She's not bad, she's not great, everyone has probably forgot her so she'll be one out tonight probably.
For the the second girl out I am having trouble deciding between Lindsay and Janay. Lindsay has given better performances than Janay (and I personally like her and would like her to stay another week) but Janay may get alot of sympathy votes that give her another chance.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Mikalah and Janay"
Agree with mrc.

Mikalah was bloody awful! Talk all you want about Carrie's take on Janis but Mikalah's "God Bless the Child" was a travesty.

She didn't say a word last night and she still annoyed the bejesus out of me!

My lsit so far?

1. Nadia
2. Carrie
3. Jessica

None of the others matter but if forced, put Vonzell fourth.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I was surprised that Janay wasn't eliminated last night. She had the weakest performance, I thought. Why do you think she made it through again? Looks?

Moves courtesy of Syren

aliciabbrown 110 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aliciabbrown Click to send private message to aliciabbrown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I was also surprised that Janay survived last night. It may well have been her looks, it certainly couldn't have been her performance.

Tifany 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tifany Click to send private message to Tifany Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Girl boot speculation"
I absolutely agree with your prediction that Mikalah and Janay will be gone tonight. Mikalah has potential but I havent seen her pick a song that fits her yet and she is extremely annoying. Janay, well, she looks like a robot on stage and I dont think shes a very good singer at all

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •