The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother PTTE: Official Signup T..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-30-07, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother PTTE: Official Signup T..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-07 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

In honor of one of the best game host this board has seen, a new division of the PTTE will be instituted.

BIG BROTHER MEDIUM TEAL PTTE

This game follows the rules below except the highest score wins. Isn’t that right tribey? As tribe told me, “Some folks, like to be big huge losers...” Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game.

This seasons Hamsters are...

Here is where you can start your research

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

3) You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.
You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the deadline. The last list at the time of deadline will be used.

DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
You may change your first lists as many times as you want, up to 7:59 pm
EDT on Thurs. 07/05/07.
You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first episode airs.

3) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

4) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

5) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

Now for the houseguest names:
Amber:

Carol:

Danielle:

Dicque:

Since there is a cast member whose name is a banned word on this board, be creative when writing it. Some examples: D*ck, Dicque, or ####.

Dustin:

Eric:

Jameka:

Jen:

Jessica:

Joe:

Kail:

Mike:

Nick:

Zach:

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.

Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal
10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

If you keep your original list all the way through you would have 6 points subtracted, or added for the teal game.

AMERICA’S IN THE HOUSE BONUS:

One houseguest has been chosen to be America’s Player. This twist has yet to be fully revealed. This “Player" can choose to do things on behalf of our whims and desires. They get rewarded with extra sums of money for doing special tasks voted on by us, the viewing public. Cool!

The Bonus: Choose the HG who will be "America's Player".
Get it correct and win a free list change to use further on down the line.
America’s in the House Bonus must be played before the show starts, July 5th, Thursday, 7:59pm EDT.

THANK YOU TRIBE

Thanks for all your help, Sir Tribe. You have taught me a lot. I’m a little worried to step into your shoes. They are very large. The Logo is wonderful. The Sigs are great. You are amazing. Thanks for uploading the pictures, also. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I hope to make you proud. k

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* You will not be penalized for any changes made before the first show airs. The four point penalties will come into play after the first Thursday/Live eviction episode has started. Basically you have until Thursday, 7:59pm EDT, July 5th to make your first picks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother PTTE: Official Signup T...   kircon     06-30-07       
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Quiddity99     06-30-07     1  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   bdemoney     07-01-07     2  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   mia rules18     07-02-07     3  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Lasann     07-02-07     4  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   whoami     07-02-07     5  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   FlamingCactusIT     07-03-07     6  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   ohmyheck     07-05-07     7  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   yensid     07-05-07     8  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   FishWoman     07-05-07     9  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   kircon     07-10-07     27  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Road Kill     07-05-07     10  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   kircon     07-05-07     11  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Wallflower66     07-05-07     12  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   keezrfan     07-05-07     13  
     A Big Welcome!   kircon     07-06-07     18  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Vixxxen     07-06-07     14  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Vixxxen     07-08-07     23  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   MacabreMasquerade     07-06-07     15  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   adricharlie     07-06-07     16  
   Big Brother PTTE: Official Signup T...   kircon     07-06-07     17  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   whoami     07-07-07     20  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   LJDZinnia     07-06-07     19  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   kircon     07-10-07     28  
   Corvis' PTTE   Corvis     07-08-07     21  
     RE: Corvis' PTTE   kircon     07-10-07     29  
     Corvis' New PTTE   Corvis     07-12-07     38  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   ohmyheck     07-08-07     22  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   kircon     07-10-07     30  
   What does America want Eric to do...   kircon     07-10-07     24  
     RE: What does America want Eric t...   kircon     07-10-07     25  
     RE: What does America want Eric t...   whoami     07-10-07     26  
     RE: What does America want Eric t...   FishWoman     07-10-07     31  
         RE: What does America want Eric t...   kircon     07-10-07     34  
     RE: What does America want Eric t...   mia rules18     07-10-07     32  
     RE: What does America want Eric t...   yensid     07-10-07     33  
   BB PTTE: Bonus Results, List Chang...   kircon     07-11-07     35  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Starshine     07-11-07     36  
     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   kircon     07-11-07     37  
         RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Corvis     07-12-07     39  
             RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   kircon     07-12-07     40  
                 RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Lasann     07-12-07     42  
                     RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   kircon     07-12-07     43  
         RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Starshine     07-12-07     41  
   RE: Big Brother PTTE: Official Sign...   Lolly     07-12-07     44  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •