The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make Out"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-07-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make Out"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-05 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

Lots of easy spoiling for this leg!

Teams start in the middle of the night from Middleburg, and most drive to Dulles Intl Airport, back in Washington DC. (We know it's Dulles from the facade, we know they drive from the Bransens exiting their car.) Phil himself was seen taking a flight from Dulles at 7.15pm the afternoon the teams checked in for Leg 2. Seems like the 12-hour Pitstop rule comes into effect only when TPTB feels like it.

The Linzes yap to the Schroeders about the Weavers' secret flight arrangements, and it's dark outside. This should be early in the leg, no other teams are around and these three teams are all at the top of the pack. No sign of Godlewskis in the previews. The Bransen footage doesn't contain any overlaps of other teams, though it's still dark outside.

So it's a flight down to Charleston, South Carolina. (That's where the Winds of Fortune is.) In daylight, we see the Linzes and Schroeders running across a city road, so I'm guessing they get onto the same flight. It's off the shore on shrimp boats, including one called the Winds of Fortune, owned by Wayne Magwood. It seems that there is only one team on each boat. This task has something to do with peeling 200 pounds of shrimp. Part of a Detour?

Another task is the driving of the buggy through the mud field. Is this the Moon Buggy thing mentioned in the Alambama spoiler? Otherwise, it has to be in South Carolina. Looks like a Roadblock, with one team member in charge of driving the family around a loop course. (The starting cars are placed next to the banner labelled 'Finish'.)

Then it's a bus to Alabama! Gaghans, Paolos, Weavers and Aiellos get on the same bus, and news reports suggest a five hour spread between the teams. In the AOL footage, Bill Gaghan proclaims "We're all in last place!" or "We're rolling west!" I have no idea. Is this a super-bunch!

In the final part of the course the teams run around the Rocket Center, playing with computers and the centrifuge before checking in with Phil. (For more see Rasslinmomma's post.)

The Schroeders, Linzes and Bransens survive the leg, for the anti-eliminee peeps! They head for Talladega and possibly New Orleans in Leg 4.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make... Gingerman28 10-07-05 1
   RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make... weecama 10-08-05 2
 RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make... jen71 10-12-05 3
   RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make... TeamJoisey 10-15-05 4
       RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make... Gingerman28 10-15-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-07-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make Out"
Its about 30 minute drive from MIddleburg VA to Dulles International Airport via Route 50 to Chantily and then Route 28 to the airport.

We see team leaving SUV on the departure ramp in front of main terminal. CBS must have someone waiting to pick up car and drive it off, since the leaving of an unattended vehicle there is a real NO NO.

Two early Sunday morning flights from IAD to CHS:

Independence Air no. 1530 leaving at 8:15AM arriving at 9:55AM

United Airlines no. 5555 leaving at 8:15AM arriving at 10:05AM

Delta Airlines has a flight leaving at 7:00AM but this one goes through Atlanta and does not arrive at CHS until noon.

Looks like task in Charleston is a DETOUR either cleaning Shrimp or getting muddy with the jeep run.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make Out"
Some vidcaps for you Neobie
VO: Next on a new Amazing Race
Bransen Dad : Were all in last place < bus > cheers
Female : we are flying < airplane >
Aiello's ? : Charleston South Carolina < walking through airport >
Bransen sister ? < yellow shirt getting out a bus van ? > : theres a team right in front of us
Aiello's : they found a flight ?
< pans to Weavers >
Female : there being sneaky
< pans to Schroeder girl >
Aiello Kid< to Schroders > : I asked did you guys find another flight and they just looked at us .They are driving me up a wall .
< pans to weavers walking away >
Schroeder daughter or mom : there silent but deadly
< boats >
Bransen or Schroeder dad : tomorrows ?? shrimp .Each 2400 lbs .we have a whole other crate after this
Schroeder mom :shrimp taste ?? in my sock
<Linz boy talking to shrimp >
Linz sis : you are not right
< Weavers running >Female : we can do this
Female : go faster faster < jeeps >
Male yelling < Aiellos ? >: lets Rock this one path
< Weavers stuck >
Mom Weaver : Dang it
Aiello Guy : were going great guns now
< now Space Center >
Female Voice : Alright guys you are now ?? Earths gravity
Linz boy : Hello Miss Earths gravity < flirt voice while in capsule >
Other Linz boy watching : its gonna whip them right into gear dude < laughing >
Female : Alright ladies you are now at 2 G's < Bransen girls , dad & sis watching >
Sis : they are so scared < points to monitor /screen >
Female : you are now at 3.2 G's
Schroeder dad : Im on the fairy ?? < goofing around in the capsule >

Gaghan /Paolo/Weavers/Aiello's ( last bus )

theres a team right in front of us

there being sneaky

I asked did you guys find another flight and they just looked at us .They are driving me up a wall .

South Carolina

Linz, do count the shrimp (detour)

Schroeders ,count the shrimp ( detour)

Bransens do the shrimp ( detour)

Paolos do the shimp ( detour)

Weavers Mudsling ( detour )
Gaghans Mudling ( detour)
Aiello's Mudsling ( detour )

Space Camp ,Huntsville

Linz Kids

Bransen Girls

Schroeders

~puddin~

jen71 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jen71 Click to send private message to jen71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make Out"
Where did this title for the episode come from? Maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't get it .....

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-15-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make Out"
I never figured that out either.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3: I Don't Kiss, I Make Out"
It was one of the Linz boys kissing the shrimp

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •