The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EZ board post - very strange"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Casezille 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-01, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EZ board post - very strange"
Here's a post from someone over at ez board...some people over there grilled her for more info, so I guess we'll see what she comes back with.

tiemekangaroodown
(4/10/01 3:20:21 pm)
Spoiler from a "Local"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this will sound like another "friend of a friend knows someone who knows something" kinda story but please bear with me, I think this may be important. Oh also, yes I just registered so I could post this without being scrutinized for my previous postings, none of which were of major impact anyway.

I have learned from through a friend I have that works for a transportation company in Australia (limo type business) that he thinks he and his company picked up the survivors from the "ranch" after the show was finished shooting. At the time he had little or no knowledge of the show being shot and certainly was not aware of the "ranch" oasis for the jury. This ranch, by the way, sounds like what we in America would call a dude ranch. He says its a frequent pick up for him with well-to-do visitors wanting to see the outback, but not rough it too close to reality. He says it is associated with Cross Country Safaris.

Anyway he now remembers a pick up around the time the show was finished and now that he has seen some episodes he is fairly sure his passengers were part of the surivors. 3 limo-vans were sent that day and each van took a portion of the group. He is not at all sure now which of the survivors he had but he knows it was 2 women and 2 men. One of the men had a S&P beard the other no beard. The women he thinks were Tina and Elisabeth. The reason he remembers this is he thought Elisabeth looked like the skinny Calvin Klein model. He is pretty sure the bearded one was Keith and the shaved one was Colby but he is not sure. He emphasized that this is all "hindsight speculation". He drives for a living and one fare looks like all fares. He does however remember some of the comments that were made during the ride. He emphasized the conversation was cryptic.

One of the first comments he remembers is "Tina" saying something like "sure glad they are letting us go without chaperone" and the others saying "yes that is surprising" He thought this was strange since they were all adults and didn't feel they were "couples". Anyway one of the reasons he remembers this conversation is that they were making reference to Jerri, which he took for "Jerry", a guy that works at the ranch. Thinking they were talking about a guy their comments were interesting to him. Some para phrases he remembers about "Jerry":

"Wonder if Jerry is riding with Amber?" He took this as a reference to a romance that may have taken place at the ranch, but was confused since why would Jerry be taking the transport back to town. Then one said "No way, one of them would be in jail by the time we get back" .

They commented about "wonder were the press is?" One of them said "The press follows the money, we wont be bothered". Again these are para phrases, bits and pieces this guy remembers.

The rest of the trip was small talk about what they are doing next, some were staying in country others were going out the next day. They did not arrive with the other vans so he didn;t get a chance to see anyone else from the group. Their fare was pre-paid by a corporation, not CBS or Survivor so it didn't register with him until much later who these people must have been. He's just a driver so he can't ask for a copy of the receipt. It did include a nice tip.

For what its worth this is what I know. Flame if you will, I will try to get more detail when I can.

Sure sounds like Amber or Rodger win to me.

Casezille

I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EZ board post - very strange spoilsport 04-10-01 1
 Sorry, no AyatollahKhomeini 04-10-01 2
   agree Casezille 04-11-01 3
 RE: EZ board post - very strange po... C_Master 04-11-01 4
   RE: EZ board post - very strange po... Casezille 04-11-01 5
 RE: EZ board post - very strange PA... C_Master 04-11-01 6
   RE: EZ board post - very strange PA... C_Master 04-11-01 7
   RE: EZ board post - very strange PA... dabo 04-11-01 8
 okay, some questions... dabo 04-12-01 9
   RE: okay, some questions... Lurking 04-13-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

spoilsport 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-01, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spoilsport Click to send private message to spoilsport Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EZ board post - very strange"
Hmm, I went to the EZboard yesterday, and damn, there were so many *spoilers* over there that ensures ONE of them will be wrong! This spoiler is vague and doesn't give conclusive evidence. Then again, it's not improbable either. I say every spoiler should be taken with a grain of salt unless more proof is given.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-10-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sorry, no"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-01 AT 03:51 AM (EST)

Casezille, I won't flame you for posting this. Thanks for keeping us updated on what is going on.

However, IMHO, this post is absolute BS. Picture how improbable it is for the driver to have remembered so much detail four months later. Recovered memory syndrome? Seriously, try to remember something from just a month ago and see how clearly it comes back. And this pickup isn't supposed to be an unusual event for this driver, so it wouldn't make a big impression.

This is the week that all of the fake spoilers tumble. My prediction: this hoax doesn't survive this episode.

04-11-01, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Casezille Click to send private message to Casezille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "agree"
That's exactly what I thought while I was reading it...but there's just something about it, I don't know. I guess I just want to wait and see what this person has to say before I discount it, ya know? Thanks for the non-flame btw, I know that some people don't have the time to check all the message boards and it's easy for me to do since I'm "at work, but not working"

Casezille

C_Master 31 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Master Click to send private message to C_Master Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EZ board post - very strange post part II"
Just a quick update. I tried to reach my friend Peter last night and he was not around, however I did get a chance to talk with his roommate. She says there is more information available from the other drivers that we may find interesting. By the way she is much more interested in the Survivor story than Peter. Peter and I were friends back in the 70's, both "hippies" at the time and Peter has remained a very mellow guy with little or no interest in TV gossip. I bring this up only to set the right expectations on what if any new information Peter will be able to reveal. I also made it clear to her that I wanted to get the scoop from Peter rather than adding another layer on the credibility of this information.

She did clear up a few things:

Peter works for Danetree or Daintree Air Services and generally does maintenance and cargo pickups for both the airlines and the airport commission. This local air services flys between small towns in northern Australia delivering mail, packages and charter passengers. He doesn't often pick up passengers so when he does the conversations are usually clearer to remember. I guess this makes sense. That day the run included a pickup of 14 or 15 people. His group was going back to Cairns and at least one of the other groups went in the other direction (I can't remember the town she mentioned but I will confirm with Peter). She also said the other groups had "equipment" boxes (rock and roll boxes I think they are called) with them so I assume part of the CBS crew were in these groups along with Survivors. Perhaps they were going to shoot some promotional shots of the "finalists", I don't know - just my speculation here. She has been trying to learn more about what happened that day since she is also somewhat of a Survivor junkie.

A couple more tidbits of interest:

Peter remembers his group talking about how glad they are to "have this over". He asked how long they had been in Auz and why they were glad it was over. They all agreed they had been there "too long" and for "too little". This stuck out in his mind since most people enjoy Australia immensely. His group was met at the airport in Cairns by people he assumed at the time were the tour guides. They unloaded the van and took the group to a charter plane. They did not take a Danetree Air flight.

She encouraged me to call back again tonight because more details have come to light and she wants me to get it first hand from Peter. She is confident that this information validates without doubt who makes it to the final 2.

I will update again as soon as I have more information. Please submit your questions here and I will post any answers I obtain as soon as possible.

04-11-01, 02:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: EZ board post - very strange post part II"
Thanks for the update...it helps with the credibility factor. Definitely post when you get more info. If this pans out, it could tell alot!

Casezille

04-11-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Master Click to send private message to C_Master Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EZ board post - very strange PART III"
Latest Info......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend Peter called me just now, must be around 4AM over there (he has an early day scheduled) and I gained the following details. I submit these details without assumptions of my own (except where noted) and welcome all the help I can get with interpretations. I will not repeat details posted earlier, only new items.

I pressed Peter about the bearded passenger. Peter is very familiar with Americans, he has many US friends and recognizes the various geographic accents of our citizens. He does not have a rememberance that the bearded passenger spoke with any distinguishing accent, this I speculate eliminates Rodger (although I am not convinced Rodger has a heavy southern accent). Peter was also sure this guy was wearing a hat, he thought a khaki colored hat.

He remembers seeing a very attractive black woman lingering with the group before they broke up into the vans. His first impression was that she was associated with the Ranch as an "events" person and made a mental note of this (he is a guy after all and he found her very attractive). This may be Alicia or someone not related at all. He hasn't seen her since.

He remembers very little else about his passengers other than they seemed anxious to get to their destination. I asked him about luggage and he said they had only duffle bags which were quickly unloaded by the unknown personnel at the airport. There are many private aircraft at this small airport and he assumes this group was taken to one of these.

Most interesting was the information he had about the other vans:

One van loaded 3 "preppy-type" men and a very attractive curly haired woman. They were taken to a nearby "heliport" (Peter siad there are many heliports in the area servicing the resorts) and the driver helped them load their baggage onboard. No conversation was noted other than they were all in very good spirits and the woman laughed alot. Could this be Jerri and her reported trist with JP? My speculation only. It is very possible this group was completely unrelated to the Survivors and I am reading too much into this detail.

The third van took 5 people in the other direction, mentioning their original transportation crew were busy "cleaning up the mess they left on their last location". 3 of the passengers (men) were camera and production personnel with very specific destinations. They requested 3 stops where the other 2 passengers (man and a woman) were filmed in staged settings of various backdrops. They took still photos and video tapes. The driver thought this was part of a commercial shoot or movie. He didn't recognize any of the passengers as celebrities so he assumed this was a low budget movie or commercial. They were interviewed as part of the taping but he was not welcomed within earshot and can't really say what was said. He described the 2 as "a young woman, fairly attractive and an older guy". He remembers this specifically because throughout the excursion he tried to figure out what the relationship was between the two. When he asked the group what they were doing exactly they said they were shooting a travel documentary for the Australian Tourist Board, or some such organization. The driver didn't really believe this based on where they were shooting and how the shots were being staged, plus why would Americans be filming an Australian tourist film?. He said they seemed to know exactly where they wanted to go and had obvioulsy scouted the locations prior. He does remember two specific things that were said during the course of the trip (other than the normal chit chat one makes while riding around):

At one point the woman said: "Gee will these be shown as teasers?" One of the crew responded "we think he wants to edit these into the final take" (paraphrasing but the driver was sure about the use of "he").

At another point the older guy said something like "hey little girl they will never believe this back home". He also sarcastically asked for a "makeup" person adding "do I look rugged enough?". The woman answered "you look like a winner". The driver guessed this tied into the whole "tourist video" theme, perhaps a vacation prize, but didn't think this guy would make anyone want to travel.
I spend my days cruising through alot of spoiler boards (I play at work as well)...anyways....here's part III...

After the last stop he dropped them back at the ranch, the production guy had paid with credit card and gave him a good tip. (funny how this point is always clearly remembered - be good to service people). They talked briefly about when they would be picked up next (apparently by a different service) and went inside.

This is all I have for now. Peter is going to try and put me in direct conversation with the "excursion" driver, but he doubts there is much more detail to be obtained.

I welcome your speculations and questions. In my opinion, given this information, the 2 finalists are Rodger and Amber. I will be happy to forward any and all questions you may have for my friend. I considered perhaps a "real time" IRC discussion on this spoiler. Any thoughts?

04-11-01, 04:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: EZ board post - very strange PART III"
I also dont think that this is true...but I also agree with the "something feels strange about this one" as well. Who knows? We'll all find out sooner or later.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-01, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EZ board post - very strange PART III"
This is all very interesting, at first I thought a driver would probably not remember a lot of details about a group transported many months back, but if they weren't acting like your typical American tourists that increases the possibility that they would be remembered.

Also, one thing that has bothered me since the beginning is Berman's lockbox. I don't doubt for a second that it is true, all the votes are safely locked up and only he has seen them, probably operated the camera himself so only he could see them. But I have also wondered what if anything could have prevented the contestants from getting together afterwards and compairing notes, so they would all know the final outcome as well as Berman but the crewpeople at the final tribal council really don't know.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-01, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "okay, some questions..."
first, why would Jerri and Amber end up in jail if in the same limo? This suggests --
1) they had a falling out while on the jury,
2) amber made the final two but jerri pulled a sue hawk and lambasted the finalists,
3) amber made the final two but jerri didn't give her the vote she was expecting (suggests colby made final two since he is the guy jerri is hot for) and amber found out afterwards how the voting went.

second, weren't jerri and alicia identified as the friends who stayed in oz awhile on a shopping trip, if so then they must have planned to do this, so why are they not in the same limo?

finally, I did not watch or source any of Jerri's interviews on the early show, rosie, et cetera, but I understand she didn't have much good to say about any of her competition except for Colby, so the big question is: Did she say anything about Amber in her post-Survivor appearances?

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: okay, some questions..."
It looks like your #1 is the remaining possibility. In that case, though, this spoiler looks a lot less valuable.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •