The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
4 down and 20 to go until we get to the all important Final 12. Now, I am enlisting your help, America, to decide who those 12 poor unlucky record-company-servants will be, and who will be the 4 schmucks to get tricked, embarrassed and humiliated on national tv, by not being "What we are looking for".

You know your job.

So, Monday night, we had 2 very strong contenders, and then 7 good ones, and then there's Joseph Murena. Gals, what did you think of the guys?

DO NOT POST SPOILERS of the Wednesday Results show until the West Coast show has aired (I think that is midnight EST).

Also, do not post as a contestant or even mention our game in the (WEST COAST) EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD (which runs on Mon, Tues and WEd nights). I also believe that you cannot even use your game siggie. I do believe that it is allowed to use any other siggie though.

**NOTE** - Anyone not signed up as a character/Idol, is still invited to participate with us, just not as one of the characters. We'd love for you to make comments & ask questions about the characters or about posts - be yourself, or a cameraperson or other crew - be creative. (there are still Idols available to play - please see sign up thread). This is a game where we post weekly dialogue, speaking for the contestants, asking "them" questions, and praising or bashing them. There is no guessing who is gonna be eliminated. There are no points and its not a competition, just survival of the fittest by choosing who to speak for and hoping they go far in the show. I must add that the contestants will be praised, bashed, and poked fun at. If this may possibly upset you, then be warned. It is not to be taken seriously.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 badger 03-01-05 1
   RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 seahorse 03-06-05 37
 New Siggies Angelfood 03-01-05 2
   RE: New Siggies Flairmarq 03-02-05 12
 RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 Ricky 03-01-05 3
   The Polyester Teddybear Angelfood 03-01-05 4
 Don't do this at home, folks BriarRosie 03-01-05 5
 Bo! kathliam 03-01-05 6
   RE: Bo! badger 03-01-05 7
   RE: Bo! Java 03-02-05 14
   Meow! DontGetMeStarted 03-03-05 27
 RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 callalilly3000 03-01-05 8
   RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 Sheila 03-02-05 9
       RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 Ricky 03-02-05 10
           RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 Flairmarq 03-02-05 11
       RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 Java 03-02-05 15
       RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 seahorse 03-03-05 24
       RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 DontGetMeStarted 03-03-05 28
   RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 BriarRosie 03-03-05 19
 RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 aquariaqueen 03-02-05 13
   RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 Java 03-02-05 17
   RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 BriarRosie 03-03-05 20
 Be Bo (Bebo?) Java 03-02-05 16
 RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 TODDLJ 03-03-05 18
   RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2 seahorse 03-03-05 23
 RE: Good Bye! callalilly3000 03-03-05 21
   RE: Good Bye! seahorse 03-03-05 22
   RE: Good Bye! badger 03-03-05 25
   RE: Good Bye! Ricky 03-04-05 30
       RE: Good Bye! callalilly3000 03-04-05 31
   RE: Good Bye! sorgee 03-07-05 41
 no one sorgee 03-03-05 26
   RE: no one Ricky 03-04-05 29
       RE: no one sorgee 03-04-05 32
           RE: no one TODDLJ 03-04-05 33
               RE: no one Ricky 03-04-05 34
                   RE: 'Pretty Boy' TODDLJ 03-04-05 36
                       RE: 'Pretty Boy' sorgee 03-07-05 42
                           RE: 'Pretty Boy' TODDLJ 03-07-05 43
               RE: no one badger 03-06-05 39
           RE: no one BriarRosie 03-04-05 35
               sweetie sorgee 03-07-05 40
           RE: no one seahorse 03-06-05 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
Twiiice as bad, as it was the first time... Wait, wrong Black Crowes song.

Can I get the production team that works for Motley Crue to help me on my record? They manage to make Vince Neil sound decent. I'm needing some hard rockin' studio magic.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-05, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
My dawg Constantine, yo man you had pitch problems, you had a good time on the stage and you looked good, but those high notes are not good.

03-01-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "New Siggies"
Bo (Java) -

Mario (Todd/Larry) -

I still need to do the cups.
Anyone else?

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Siggies"
Anthony "I'm not Clay" Federoff

Thanks

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
Did you see my new shades ?

And my voice OMG, White Ruben is oficially my new name. Got it legally changed.

03-01-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
4. "The Polyester Teddybear"
... is how I think of you now.
Will it catch on?

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Don't do this at home, folks"
Or....how not to watch American Idol.

1. Set the timer of the VCR to record American Idol
2. Forget that the tape was partially ejected and FORGET TO
PUSH IT BACK IN! Arrggh!
3. Remember the tape is out after the show is over, but...
4. Push it back before "Medium" starts.
5. Curse yourself for watching 3 hours of "The Bachelorette"
plus six weeks of time you'll never get back.

Ok, that being said, I'm going to be careful about taping
the girls' show tonight.

I'm guessing "I" gushed over all the boys, as usual.

I'm looking forward to watching the recaps on Wednesday.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bo!"
Bo, I'm here. Remember, the one you were singing to last night? I could tell we made a connection. Our eyes met and there was no one else in the room. You were great! Better than that other rocker who needs liposuction on his chin. Wave to me! I can't wait to hear you sing a love song.

~the girl in the front row with the pink tank top

03-01-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bo!"
Careful, Bo. I think that's Mikhala's mom.

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bo!"
I lvoe my fans! I found a closet backstage full of Reuben's towels... next week I'll be passing them out. Do you think your mom will come to next week's show?

I also lvoe Fantasia's tongue in my ear

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Meow!"
I can give you some arm flapping tips to get his attention if you like :O

I've been giving Bo some 'mike' tips, he threw it down pretty well dontcha think....

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"

I am a little scared that I might not make it this week. The judges comments were a little harsh for me.

The only saving grace... is that some of the other girls didn't do quite as well as I did.

Please vote for me tonight!! I think I deserve another chance to prove myself.

Thank you for your support!

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
The judges were downright rude to me as well !!

I even wore my fringiest earrings for good luck because Bo said I should but they didn't work! I have got to learn how to move when I sing. *sigh*

Honestly, I think we all sucked last night. The boys are so dreamy and their show was WAY better than ours. If I make it this week, I vow to step up my performance next week or one of those guys will end up winning the entire thing and that would just piss me off.

03-02-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
The boys are so dreamy and their show was WAY better than ours.

The boys were dreamy the girls were a nightmare .

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
I might sound like Clay, but all the ladies make me nervious. But did you like my punk hair cut?--Anthony

03-02-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
I don't know why the fringy earrings didn't do it for you. On the bright side, they will match the chandeliers at your hotel gig...

03-03-05, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
Your song was just okay to me. It was aw'right.

But you are being to safe in your song selection.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
I thought we had it going on girl!

You should have just smiled at simon a little more.........

03-03-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
Aloha, sweetheart....you were robbed this week. I didn't
want to see you go until next week or the week after.

Attention, "deer caught in the headlights": you know it's only a matter of time...

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
How many other male (or female) contestants almost sent Paula into an orgasm?!?! I'm the man!!!!

03-02-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
I got a little dewey over your performance, myself...

03-03-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
20. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
Since I had viewing issues on Monday, I did manage to catch
my reaction to you in last night's elimination show.

Oh my. (fanning self)

You, Bo and Anwar need to accompany me on a road trip.
Any road trip, it doesn't matter!

Was I hot and bothered? Or was it a hot flash?

03-02-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
16. "Be Bo (Bebo?)"
I'm glad that I was able to channel Gregg Allman the other night. I'm also glad that I didn't fall on my @ss after my big finish. Didja like my dance moves? I learned them while I was a roadie - that time I stepped on a live electric wire. I'm so stoked that my dudes did so well, too... especially you, big C. Your screeching made my groaning sound more authentic.

Hey MariOverhyped... nice hat. Was that one of Paula's old Easter bonnets? I was so inspired that tonight I wore a hat that my grandma knit for me.

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-05, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 03:49 AM (EST)

Could you believe that b!tch Ryan Seacrest brought me down to center stage with the losers? As if I was in the bottom 4. Puh-lease!

P.S.: Bo, don't you start wearing hats now, that's MY thing. You might be able to outsing me, but I can outhat you anyday.

03-03-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
23. "RE: "Be the Idol" Top24 wk 2"
Dawg, you better watch yourself or you are gonna be gone a lot quicker than you think.

03-03-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Good Bye!"
I just wanted to say "Good bye". I could make alot of excuses to why I was voted off, but I will save all of you from that misery.

In the end, I just wasn't good enough. Like I said last night, I felt off, and nervous with my performance.

I am so happy to have had this experience and wish everyone left, good luck!

03-03-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Good Bye!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

You go girl, you can still make it big. Just keep up that energy. I'm sorry to see you go.

03-03-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Good Bye!"
hey aloha, i am sad to see you go. i asked the guys in my old band to vote for you, but they claim they're too cool to watch american idol.

03-04-05, 01:22 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Good Bye!"
You're my American Idol, Aloha. Would you like to go out for burritos this weekend ?

That is...assuming Carrie turns me down.

03-04-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Good Bye!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-05 AT 07:32 AM (EST)

Scott! I was diggin you with the shades on! I didn't think that there was anyway that you could possibly improve on your looks, and "Wham", you pull out a 10 dollar pair of sunglasses, and you are styling!

If Carrie turns you down. Yes, I will have burritos with you. It's not like I have to reherse or anything!

eta : spelling

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Good Bye!"
girlfriend i hope you come visit me out on the farm. we can sing around the campfire and make s'mores. it'll be fun - i swear it!

03-03-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "no one"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

and i do mean no one compares to me.

i AM your next american idol.

(gosh darn. i got so excited i couldn't spell.)

03-04-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
29. "RE: no one"
I love how the judges tell everyone to take a risk and not paly it safe and then when you do by singing "Piece of My Heart" which is really a rock song they trash you for doing it and say you should stick to what you know - country.

You're my American Idol, Carrie. Would you like to go out for burritos this weekend ?

Since you'll be rich from being the next American Idol can you spring for Taco Bell for the both of us ?

03-04-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
32. "RE: no one"
i know. they are hypocrites. and seriously, do i look like a dawg to you? please. randy needs to look at paula and call her "dawg." she's the washed up has been - NOT ME!!!!! and simon is starting to lose his hair and i bet that if i got close he would smell like an old man. EWWWWW!!!!!

(burritos sound good and yes, i'll buy. i'll even let you get seconds if you want. i'm nice like that.)

03-04-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: no one"
Sweetie:

You're perky and all, and I don't want to hurt your little tiny farmgirl feelings, but a GIRL is never going to win this year.

When it's down to the end, the judges will turn on you... while continuing to champion me, so that I, the pre-ordained winner, will defeat you.

Plus, you'd look dreadful in a hat. I, on the other hand, have a multitude of stylish hats.

-MariOverhyped

03-04-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
34. "RE: no one"
Leave my girl alone pretty boy.

03-04-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
36. "RE: 'Pretty Boy'"
You don't scare me, Bubba.

(Though after your comment, I did start to hear strains of 'dueling banjos' playing... and imagined you saying 'you got a real pretty mouth')

03-07-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
42. "RE: 'Pretty Boy'"
mario i can't take you seriously. you look like you have been raiding brintey spears' hat closet. most of the hats she wears don't look good and her and they sure as heck doesn't look any better on you.

you know i didn't want to hurt your feelings and say anything, but bo was right when he said you looked like you were wearing a bonnet the other night.

03-07-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
43. "RE: 'Pretty Boy'"
You're entitled to your opinion, sweetie, but I imagine you will be alot more complimentary of my hats when I'm wearing one to sing my victory song, while you are sitting home watching.

03-06-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
39. "RE: no one"
mario, your spunk is wearing thin. watch it, or i'll smack you with my microphone stand.

03-04-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
35. "RE: no one"
Keep it up, Farmgirl. Don't think that I would not put some
hurt on you. I might be small, but I'm feisty!

What happened to the sweet Carrie we used to know?

03-07-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
40. "sweetie "
as you know, everyone in hollywood has a gimmick. sweetness is mine.

03-06-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
38. "RE: no one"
Yo girl, I'll sic the dog pound on you if you don't watch what you say.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •