The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cry Me A River Bunky"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-01, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cry Me A River Bunky"
How boring this show must be when they spend a quarter of it showing Fuzzy Wuzzy cry. Wah, I miss my husband. Wah, I got a letter from my husband and you guys didn’t. Wah, I took the PB & J offer and you all hate me. Wah, I’m going to look like a fool when I lose HOH to HardBody. Wah, Wah, friggin Wah. I am sick and tired of the Cry Bunky Station.

Oh and by the way NicHole, yes America does hate you. But don’t feel alone ‘cause we hate all of you.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cry Me A River Bunky LadyT 08-23-01 1
   RE: Cry Me A River Bunky taginite 08-24-01 2
   RE: Cry Me A River Bunky darbygrl 08-27-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-01, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cry Me A River Bunky"
Bunky makes all the wusses in the world look good. He is by far the biggest whiner ever to walk the fsce of reality TV. He cries at everything and anything. Look out Bunky, you stepped on an ant. Here comes the waterworks.

I liked Bunky for maybe half a minute. He doesn't desreve to be in the top four.

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-01, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cry Me A River Bunky"
...gawd i reeeyly miss survivor..

-osrtoa

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-01, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cry Me A River Bunky"
>Bunky makes all the wusses in
>the world look good.
> Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Good one! He is SIR Wooosalot.

<>
darbygrl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •