The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Godlewski Sister Bashing!

Yes, the Weaver's are obnoxious, annoying, and delusional, but at least they're entertaining. The Godlewski witches, OTOH, are are spoiled, hateful, grating, immature and rude. At least the Weavers are nice to each other, something those sister witches can't seem to grasp.

The way those other three, I don't even know their names, treat Christine makes me cringe. It's like a bad high school movie, and the popular girls pick on the outcast. Sure, just the sound of Christine's voice makes my hair stand on end, but is she soooo bad that her own family has to ridicule and belittle her every.freaking.word.?

Gawd, I hope they're out next.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Godawfulski sisters kay_tin 11-30-05 1
 RE: Please allow me to interupt you... J Slice 11-30-05 2
   RE: Please allow me to interupt you... dabo 11-30-05 3
 RE: Please allow me to interupt you... HistoryDetective 11-30-05 4
   RE: Please allow me to interupt you... byoffer 11-30-05 18
 RE: Please allow me to interupt you... ARnutz 11-30-05 5
   RE: Please allow me to interupt you... bystander 11-30-05 7
       RE: Please allow me to interupt you... HistoryDetective 11-30-05 8
           RE: Please allow me to interupt you... true 11-30-05 9
               RE: Please allow me to interupt you... HistoryDetective 11-30-05 10
                   RE: Please allow me to interupt you... zipperhead 11-30-05 11
                       RE: Please allow me to interupt you... Max Headroom 11-30-05 17
                   RE: Please allow me to interupt you... Rhyn 11-30-05 14
                       RE: Please allow me to interupt you... Peetah 12-01-05 25
           RE: Please allow me to interupt you... Lisa0116 11-30-05 19
 RE: Please allow me to interupt you... Rhyn 11-30-05 6
 RE: Please allow me to interupt you... zipperhead 11-30-05 12
 RE: Please allow me to interupt you... Max Headroom 11-30-05 13
   RE: Please allow me to interupt you... Estee 11-30-05 15
 I'll jump on this bandwagon! northernlights 11-30-05 16
   RE: I'll jump on this bandwagon! Breezy 11-30-05 23
       RE: I'll jump on this bandwagon! northernlights 11-30-05 24
 Testify, True! Devious Weasel 11-30-05 20
   RE: Testify, True! All50 11-30-05 21
       RE: Testify, True! Lisa0116 11-30-05 22
           RE: Testify, True! nailbone 12-01-05 26
               RE: Testify, True! tamarama 12-01-05 29
                   RE: Testify, True! Robotext 12-01-05 30
   RE: Testify, True! Rhyn 12-01-05 27
   Request for clarification. Estee 12-01-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Godawfulski sisters"
I wholeheartedly agree with you about the sisters. I can't believe how mean they are to Christine. While her voice drives me crazy, I feel really bad for her. Don't even get me started on the screeching and yelling...shudder. I swear I saw Phil roll his eyes as the banshees came towards him at Lake Mead.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Anyone happen to know the ages?

It definitely sucks to be the oldest... I don't know anything about being the youngest, though.

To be honest, if I had been racing with three sisters who are all like my one sister, I'd have flipped many a sh!t ages ago.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-05 AT 02:29 AM (EST)

Michelle 42, Sharon 39, Christine 37, Tricia 26

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Cluck you!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Brack off.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
They have been totally annoying to me since the beginning! (Just go look at all fo my love lists, you'll see.) The screeching is out of control and the bickering is ridiculous!

...but it's still not enough for me to want them gone over those Wacky Weavers!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-30-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
I hope the Weavers win over the Godlewski's and the Linz's! The Linz's are equally as rude and nasty to the Weaver's as the Weaver's are to them.

Not that I particularly like the Weavers either.

11-30-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
I took that to be the result of attrition. There's only so long that the Linz (or almost any other family) could put up with the Weaver nastiness before lashing back. Unlike the Weavers, the Linz don't have a Christian imperative to turn the other cheek either (though the Weavers conveniently forget that Jesus told them to do so).

Not to turn this into a Weaver thread... How is it that those Linz guys are lusting for the Desperate Housewives? If only they were exposed to the cackling and clucking in the Godlewski van, that would kill any fantasies.

Sigs by Tribephyl and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal
"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
I thought the Linz boys were lusting after Wally's girls, not the sister witches. I think I even heard one of Wally's girls say she loved one of the Linz brothers last night...

11-30-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
I missed the first half of last night's episode. I was just thinking of all the comments through the various episodes. My friends and I have been repeatedly surprised that the Linz guys make comments about the Hen Party rather than Wally's blonde twins.

Sigs by Tribephyl and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal
"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
...rather than Wally's blonde twins.

So you're saying Wally has hair on his chest?

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Absolutely I do, and I've skipped the silicone too!

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
No, there's a definite flirtation between Wally's girls and the Linz boys.

Which boy is "Bone'? I saw the Uncle Bone shirt, but couldn't decide which brother was wearing it. It made from a brilliant line, though, last night:

Branson girl: I love bone.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-01-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Bone is Tommy, the youngest and most thin Linz boy. Also the one who pukes, burps, and farts. I guess he makes up for it, but I prefer Nick.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
>I took that to be the
>result of attrition. There's
>only so long that the
>Linz (or almost any other
>family) could put up with
>the Weaver nastiness before lashing
>back. Unlike the Weavers,
>the Linz don't have a
>Christian imperative to turn the
>other cheek either (though the
>Weavers conveniently forget that Jesus
>told them to do so).
>
>
>Not to turn this into a
>Weaver thread... How is
>it that those Linz guys
>are lusting for the Desperate
>Housewives? If only they
>were exposed to the cackling
>and clucking in the Godlewski
>van, that would kill any
>fantasies.

I agree with you-the Linz family (and the Godlewskis and the Bransens) should be getting fed up with the Weavers by now. If they didn't already dislike them for their earlier crap on the race, they should now after their pitiful display about being yielded. What cry babies and sore losers. I didn't think that the Linz boys were after the Godlewskis-I also thought they were lusting after the Bransen girls. Maybe I missed something.

The Godlewskis sure can whine and cry, but at least they do it when they are alone in their vehicle and not in front of the other teams-which is kinda smart.

11-30-05, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Haha, I had to make the same point last night during the show. I even made everyone suffer while I paused, said my piece, then resumed playback. It bothered me that much.

Yes, she is annoying. Yes, she is ridiculous with her "you just have to have one good cry every day" nonsense. But you picked her to be on the team. You accepted her then, you cannot take that back now. And while she may be annoying, at least you knew that coming in. What the other sisters are doing (and I love that you called them sister witches; I think I will steal that and pretend like I made it up) is destroying their own morale and lessening their chances of overall success. They may have one of the most annoying people on their team, but it won't be Christine's fault if they lose.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
You think the sisters are picking on Christine because of what she has been like during the show? Try multiplying her personality over 37 years and you may have more empathy.

Okay, so Christine isn't a bad person and she actually helps in her little ways. But no one should have to listen to her non-stop yapping with a smile on their face. This is a Race and there are some crazy Floridians (is this redundant?) who just might edge the sisters out. Such a possibility would give anybody a short temper.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Is it just me, or do the Godlewskis need to decide which sister is the leader? There seems to be a lot of fussing and complaining about decisions after they've been made, which smells like a lack of leadership to me. Democracy isn't the best solution for TAR, especially when you throw in 26+ years of sibling rivalry and less-than-harmonious relationships.

Good examples: The Bransens look to Wally for decisions, the Weavers look to Linda for decisions.

Bad examples: The Linzes play rock-scissors-paper (ignoring Megan), make the poorest choice available, then get by because they're young and athletic. The Godlewskis waste time arguing amongst themselves, reach a majority decision, then have a round of "I-told-you-so" from the overruled minority when things don't go exactly as planned.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Please allow me to interupt your regularly scheduled Weaver bashing with something new!"
Ohmigawd.

Drake vs. Morgan, TAR Edition.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "I'll jump on this bandwagon!"
As I was watching last night and stuffing earplugs in my ears to make the screetching more bearable, I was thinking how truly horrible they are being to Christine. Granted she is annoying but the other sisters are just downright cruel to her. I wonder how their relationship is since the race.

Watching the sisters try to back up the truck and trailer was painful. It really isn't as easy as some might think but the screeching banshees took it to a whole other level. If you've never done it before being patient and staying calm is a huge help. Having people yelling "turn this way" or "turn that way" makes it 1000 times worse. Yes, that is from personal experience. *grin*

*smoooches for true*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I'll jump on this bandwagon!"
I was yelling at the chickee driving to put her hand on the bottom of the steering wheel and then turn the way they tell her to.

Atleast that's what DH does when I'm backing up the boat/trailer or snowmobile trailer.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I'll jump on this bandwagon!"
*grin* Somehow, I knew you'd know that! Mr lights taught me that trick too.

We could have backed that puppy up, no problem.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Testify, True!"
Although I like the extended leg thing, I am disappointed that neither the Godlewskis or the Linzs will be eliminated when they find Phil. I find both of these teams far more annoying, far more grating, and far more disgusting than the Weavers. Indeed, I think the Weavers can be given a pass on their behavior given their circumstances and their ages. You can't give the Linzs and Godlewskis passes - the Linzs are thugs, the Godlewskis harpies.

All50 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-30-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail All50 Click to send private message to All50 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Testify, True!"
>Although I like the extended leg
>thing, I am disappointed that
>neither the Godlewskis or the
>Linzs will be eliminated when
>they find Phil. I find
>both of these teams far
>more annoying, far more grating,
>and far more disgusting than
>the Weavers. Indeed, I think
>the Weavers can be given
>a pass on their behavior
>given their circumstances and their
>ages. You can't give the
>Linzs and Godlewskis passes -
>the Linzs are thugs, the
>Godlewskis harpies.

WOW, I couldn't agree more!!!!!!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Testify, True!"
>>Although I like the extended leg
>>thing, I am disappointed that
>>neither the Godlewskis or the
>>Linzs will be eliminated when
>>they find Phil. I find
>>both of these teams far
>>more annoying, far more grating,
>>and far more disgusting than
>>the Weavers. Indeed, I think
>>the Weavers can be given
>>a pass on their behavior
>>given their circumstances and their
>>ages. You can't give the
>>Linzs and Godlewskis passes -
>>the Linzs are thugs, the
>>Godlewskis harpies.
>
>WOW, I couldn't agree more!!!!!!

WOW!! I couldn't disagree more!! I don't find the Linz annoying, grating, or disgusting. I am also not going to make excuses like any of the teams getting a pass on their behavior because of their "circumstances". No pity parties for any of the teams-if their Dad was killed and their tiny feelings are too tender-THEN DON'T RACE!!!! You also mention their ages-you don't make any excuses for the Linz family because of their ages?? They act like all the college students I have ever met. I don't think that the sisters are "harpies", either. Not making any excuses for a car filled with estrogen vs peri-menopause, either (and at least their clothes aren't three sizes too small)??? But the Christians get a free pass to be judgmental and juvenile and unforgiving?? Whatever trips your trigger. I hope the Linz family takes the race.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Testify, True!"

I'm with you, Lisa. the hypocrisy of the Weavers is inexcusable. I've known plenty of people that have lost loved ones, and tht does NOT give these people a pass to act the way they have been acting.

As for the sisters, They are ALMOST as annoying as the Weavers. Almost.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-01-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Testify, True!"
>>I've known plenty of people that have lost loved ones, and tht does NOT give these people a pass to act the way they have been acting.<<

Thank you for reading my mind. Many people in this world have survived the loss of a loved one without turning into flaming hemorrhoids. This will sound incredibly cold, but it's true: he didn't die last week, he died last year. It's time to stop bringing it up every 5 minutes. Of course that would deprive them of the delicious drama.
No excuses - the Weavers are despicable.

As for the Linzes, they're what -- 19 to 24 yrs old...something like that. Aside from the Weavers, they get along with everyone - including each other. And besides, if we condemned every young man that made fart jokes the human race would die out. (besides, I think they're hilarious)(the Linzes, not fart jokes.)(well, fart jokes can be funny too.)

Back to the Godlewskis, though -- yes, Christine is obnoxious.
Yes, I'm sure the sisters get very tired of dealing with her.
HOWEVER, these are grown women -- 42, 39 & 26 yrs old? And yet they haven't learned how to communicate with their sister without being cruel? Michelle shocked me in this week's episode, she was so mean she reminded me of an 8th grade girl. And she's the oldest! Grow up, Michelle.

Robotext 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Robotext Click to send private message to Robotext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Testify, True!"
I could not agree more about Michelle's behavior.

Her baiting of her sister got so out of hand after the spike vs. coal debacle that Tricia appeared to be giving her the "you're going over the line" sibling face when they were sitting in the backseat.

Now, I cannot decide if I want the sister witches or the Weavers out more (which is saying a lot!).

12-01-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Testify, True!"
Greg?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Request for clarification."
Are harpies half-vulture or half-chicken?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •