The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Roadblocks this season?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Voltec 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Voltec Click to send private message to Voltec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Roadblocks this season?"
I noticed there were no Roadblocks in the first show and then was thinking about it - could it because some of the teams have kids so if they had Roadblocks it would be difficult to make it so they could do some of them if they had to be divided equally like seasons past?

Thoughts?

Matt

===================================
Go Navy, Beat Army... or am I a little early for that?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Roadblocks this season? PlumBlossom 09-28-05 1
   RE: No Roadblocks this season? Gingerman28 09-28-05 2
 RE: No Roadblocks this season? gatortod 09-29-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Roadblocks this season?"
Actually, if memory serves, most of TAR's first shows of the season do not have roadblocks. Seems like the roadblocks generally start on the second show.

an IceCat original

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-28-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Roadblocks this season?"
Concur. That's the usual modus oporandi.

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-05, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Roadblocks this season?"
In his opening monologue to the teams at the starting line, Phil mentioned Roadblocks. It will be interesting to hear the rules of the Roadblock for a 4 person (vs. 2 person) team.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •