The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Starlet...anyone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Starlet...anyone?"
who watched? It was almost as awful as The Next Action Star Neva from Surf Girls is on it The judges are very harsh which was the only redeming factor anyone care to add?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Starlet...anyone? Pensha26 03-07-05 1
 RE: The Starlet...anyone? munson 03-08-05 2
   RE: The Starlet...anyone? Aimey 04-18-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-07-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Starlet...anyone?"
I must agree. The only reddeming fact of the show is that the Judges are honest. I was laughing because that one girl thought she was definitely gone after remarks to Faye Dunaway. It was nice to Vivica A. Fox.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-08-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Starlet...anyone?"
This is awful! But it's the WB, so what did I expect? The screen tests are all scenes from WB shows, too!

Two episodes and down to six casting couch wannabes already? This is gonna fly by.

Fave comment from tonight? Courtney, during her girl on girl scene was described as "all over her like a monkey on crack." Sweet.

And speaking of girls making out in a hot tub, for a minute I thought this was Spike!

I'll call Isabella Rosselini look alike Mercedes the winner now and get on with my life.

Aimey 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-05, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aimey Click to send private message to Aimey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Starlet...anyone?"
I actually enjoyed the show. It was very interesting to see what the judges were taking away from the test scenes and the feedback that they had to give to the contestants. I'm so glad that michelelynn won, she really deserved it and I think that she'll go far. So with mercedes and katie I'm presuming.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •