The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bransen bashing, anyone?"
'cause we've been letting them off way too easily. It's almost as if their bash-worthy activities have been getting lost in the long shadows cast by Someone Else. And we've got so much to work with, too. Let's start with Wally. Is anyone else waiting for his daughters to just give up and start carrying him everywhere they go? I've been waiting for someone to strap him to the roof of the car for three legs. 'Sitting up and watching you drive is just so much work -- I don't know if I'll have the energy for the next Detour...' And why didn't he do the ski jump? Easiest Roadblock on the course for Wally: just strap the skis to his back, give him a push, and tell the rescue drivers to be waiting at the bottom. Possibly you could even omit the rescue drivers. Wally floats. Sinking takes too much effort. Coming up three times for last gasps? Overexertion.

Yes, from the first moment at the Civil War detour where Wally tried to fall in front of a gun -- 'Shoot me! Shoot me so I can be hauled along, too!' -- Bransen Senior has done as much as possible to make sure he does as little as possible. 'I can't keep up. I can't do these things. I can barely whine at the camera. But I can take my share of the million if we win!' In fact, if you can prove the Bransen daughters haven't just been hauling around an early-model Chenbot with a male shell and a collection of whining voice files, you'll be one step ahead of me.

All hail Team Deadweight. Somewhere in America, Zach is having serious empathy pains...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? bullzeye 11-28-05 1
 RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? Max Headroom 11-28-05 2
   RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? byoffer 11-28-05 3
   RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? bystander 11-28-05 6
 RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? Cygnus X1 11-28-05 4
   RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? Estee 11-28-05 5
       RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? Cygnus X1 11-28-05 12
           RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? Estee 11-28-05 14
 RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? J Slice 11-28-05 7
   RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? Estee 11-28-05 8
       RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? byoffer 11-28-05 11
           RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? Estee 11-28-05 13
   RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? byoffer 11-28-05 9
   RE: Bransen bashing, anyone? vince3 11-28-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
LOL! I do have one question though - are there a minimum number of roadblocks each participant has to complete in this series? Because if there are, then I agree, Wally should have done the Ski Jump.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Now wait a minute, I've been pulling my weight around here! Is it my fault I weigh more than all of my daughters combined??

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Is it my fault I weigh more than all of my daughters combined??

Yes. As we have said before, Dad, lay off the lasagna. And you can NOT visit the Paolos' for canolli.

Me? I stay in shape by streaking jogging.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-28-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
I, for one, appreciate your daughters' doing all of the challenges.

Note to Phil: We need more water challenges.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
All hail Team Deadweight. Somewhere in America, Zach is having serious empathy pains...

Not to mention Chip (TAR 5).

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

11-28-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Wally whines a lot more than Kim did. Look up the thread for a classic example.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Point taken, but they're both still useless.

11-28-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Understood. The incessant complaining is just why Flo came to mind first.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Wally?

Is a complaining, unathletic version of my father.

I probably don't mind Wally because of how familiar he seems, but I agree on his uselessness- he's the TAR equivalent of Janu, plus 200 lbs.

11-28-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
he's the TAR equivalent of Janu, plus 200 lbs.

Wally only weighs 200 lbs?

11-28-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
At least in my post below (#9) I gave Janu 10 pounds. That other poster below (post 10) must be confusing Janu with Katie's last meal.

So Estee, is this one of those new math word problems?? I guess that is how it is in school these days - three people solve the same problem and each gets a different answer. Neither of us is right nor wrong.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

11-28-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
As the thread-starter of Things that weigh less than Janu, I'm not giving her any undue credit. Or milligrams.

11-28-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
Wally weighs 210 pounds??

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bransen bashing, anyone?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-05 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

I thought it was closer to 250.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •