The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nick on Letterman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Emma Peel 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-01, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emma%20Peel Click to send private message to Emma%20Peel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nick on Letterman"
The thing that stood out for me was when Dave read the names of the remaining survivors...read out AMBER first..paused..looked at the camera in a sarcastic way..then continued.

I think Dave had inside scoop that Richard was the winner last year, and he was seriously cranky tonight..if he had inside scoop that Amber is the winner..I think he felt guilty, and tried to cover it up with all the Colby is the winner crap he started with Nick that was obvious bullshit.

THAT'S what stood out for me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nick on Letterman Loree 04-10-01 1
   RE: Nick on Letterman shakes the clown 04-10-01 3
       RE: Nick on Letterman Loree 04-10-01 5
           RE: Jerri shakes the clown 04-10-01 6
 RE: Nick on Letterman VampKira 04-10-01 2
   RE: Nick on Letterman Emma Peel 04-10-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nick on Letterman"
I saw Letterman too. I noticed Dave reading Amber's name. But it just seemed to be Dave being silly as usual. Just like he was telling Paul after Nick left that he thought Nick was acting squirrelly when he kept asking him if Colby was the winner. So it must be Colby. Nick did seem to be picking his words carefully so he didn't say anything wrong. Colby must of really referred to himself as The Colbster alot. Somebody needs to get these people drunk and talking. They would be more likely to slip up then. I wonder if any of them talk in their sleep?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-01, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nick on Letterman"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-01 AT 01:05 AM (EST)

Colby must of
>really referred to himself as
>The Colbster alot

...I don't think so. Check out this link from the Basher forum which explains my theory on why Nick refers to Colby as the Colbster...he's an SB.com fan

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID1/411.shtml

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-01, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nick on Letterman"
Well if Nick is reading this.

"Hello Nick"

Jerri is going to be on "Politically Incorrect" on Friday. I wonder if she will give us any clues? NO. She just likes to talk about herself.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-01, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jerri"
>>Jerri is going to be on
>"Politically Incorrect" on Friday.
>I wonder if she will
>give us any clues?
>NO. She just likes
>to talk about herself.

No, no no, you got it all wrong. Scerri wasn't the biggest
b!tch in the whole world, she was just being "honest". And it was okay for her to be a complete @sshole to her fellow contestants because she was "hungry".

Which doesn't explain why the 15 other "hungry" people were able to suppress their "honesty" and remain civil and decent to each other.

B!TCH

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-01, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nick on Letterman"
I noticed the same thing...He did indeed, after reading her name give a look of....upward eye rolling to the side.. LOL.. But I interpreted differently. I thought perhaps it was just a reference to Amber being Jerri's lamb...and he did joke about Nick being "squirrely", and revealing without revealing that Colby was the winner, but Dave was just being Dave.

(w.l.s.f.c)
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"There's a sucker born every minute at Transylvania Maternity Hospital."

Emma Peel 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-01, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emma%20Peel Click to send private message to Emma%20Peel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nick on Letterman"
VampKira:

I agree, it could just be Dave being Dave..but I honestly do not think that he watches the show. If he did, he'd have obvious questions to ask the losers and would not refer to Colby as "Kobie" as he did tonight. He might have just been making fun of Amber's girlie name. But it seems to me that although he might not watch the show, he would still want the scoop on who won..all that Les Moonves harassment potential. And Dave's developed a huge ego. Cheers

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •