The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR It's not TOO late to Vote Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-27-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR It's not TOO late to Vote Thread"
Well it's past time to vote, but since the show hasn't actually started yet here's a thread for it anyways. I linked to pictures so you can see who you're voting for to loose tonight. Please put the name in the title and reply to the main post if you want your vote to count for something, I think that's how this works... oh and no sigpics, not that it will matter this time but as a general rule its a good one to follow on voting threads and stuff.

Gaghan Family

Rogers Family

Paolo Family

Aiello Family

Linz Family

Schroeder Family

Black Family

Weaver Family

Godiweski Family

Bransen Fanily

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Paolo Family ARnutz 09-27-05 1
 Weaver Family 1derfool 09-27-05 2
 Weaver Family Max Headroom 09-27-05 3
 Paolo yensid 09-27-05 4
 Weaver family dragonflies 09-27-05 5
 Weaver Family Snidget 09-27-05 6
 The Blacks weecama 09-27-05 7
 The Paolos PepeLePew13 09-27-05 8
 Gaghan Family indian girl 09-27-05 9
 The Weaver michel 09-27-05 10
 Paolo applejack93 09-27-05 11
 Gahgans dabo 09-27-05 12
 Paolo Family universityofkentuckyrocks 09-27-05 13
 Bransen Family pal2002 09-27-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Paolo Family"
They just seem to have way too many things stacked aaginst them!

I was wondering this morning if there would be a voting thresd! Where are you Pepe???

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Weaver Family"
Tough choice between Weaver Family and Aiello Family, had flip a coin.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Weaver Family"
It's a tough call right out of the chute...

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Paolo"

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Weaver family"
don't know why, just cause

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Weaver Family"
Just because of the various groups all of them looked unhappy to be there.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The Blacks"
The Blacks , so " In Your Face "

~puddin~

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Paolos"
Thanks, ICB, for starting this! It completely blanked in my mind that this was the week that TAR was starting up, so I wasn't thinking about the voting thread.

The Paolos? I dunno, they just look like the type of people that might be a little more focussed on shouting each other down than to get to the finish line, so I'm going with them as my pick for tonight.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Gaghan Family"
the little boy will wonder "are we there yet" as the little girl will have her legs crossed tightly hoping to find a restroom.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Weaver"
They don't seem to be in the race to win

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Paolo"
I just can't see it coming together for them.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Gahgans"
who knows?

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Paolo Family"
Really don't have a clue!

pal2002 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pal2002 Click to send private message to pal2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Bransen Family"
1st episodes always a complete guess anyways, so here I go with a random pick...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •