The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-01, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-01 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

Everyone who has not voted in Superman's PTTE thread, please go there and do so in order to claim your greatness while it'll still be great!

Basically, IMHO this week is going to be a bit of a toughie but once we see this week's bootee, things are going to start falling into place. Let's go over each scenario if any of the remaining six are gone, and don't read anything into any order that I post them:

K/T/A/L/R (Colby gone)
This is the toughest scenario to predict Ep. 12's bootee, but it would appear that Keith or Rodger would be next, then the other, forming the all-Female finale of some little spoiler reputation.

K/T/C/L/R (Amber gone)
After thinking about it, I noticed that when a person gets face time, it's usually the episode BEFORE the ep. in which they are booted. e.g. Nick got face time in Ep. 9 and is gone in Ep. 10. Amber has gotten face time (as well as that delicious chest time ) the last two episodes and may be getting set up. If Amber goes next, it's almost certainly clear to be an all-Ogakor Final 3 UNLESS there is a timely immunity won by Lis.

K/T/A/C/L or K/T/A/C/R (Rodger or Lis gone)
Clearly headed to an all-Ogakor final. Amber can't defect in a 4-1 situation. The big question is who is #4 and I would have to bet that the Keith/Colby IC loser gets the boot.

K/C/A/L/R (Tina gone)
If this happens, the state of Tennessee will go into revolt and hunt down MB and teach him the Tennessee Tactics of Justice. BUT if she goes it would be a very interesting situation. Amber becomes pivotal again, and a sudden memory of Keith whistling "Ding dong the witch is dead" might cause a Keith waxing, then it's A/L/R in the Final unless Colby wins IC.

T/C/A/L/R (Keith gone)
If the T/C alliance speculation of this board is true, then Keith could very well be next to go. He's not making a whole lot of friends right now. The backpack issue could have been a bad tactical mistake on his part. Amber might have a Jerri-waxing flashback, aided by T/C. Keith being gone, however, probably means an all-Ogie final UNLESS Lis or Rodger wins IC at Final Four time (then Colby is waxed).

Yes, there are still LOTS of possibilities, but I truly believe we're going to learn so much from this next show, coupled with the identity of the next bootee, that the truth will begin to spring forth like Minerva, the goddess of Wisdom, fully armed and fully ready for battle with the hated MB.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"When I come in, the party will begin. I am... SurvivinDawg." -- SurvivinDawg
"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Get your PTTE predictions in no... idiotcowboy 04-09-01 1
 Tina can afford to get rid of Keith... BlondeGirl 04-10-01 2
 RE: Get your PTTE predictions in no... volmel 04-10-01 3
   RE: Get your PTTE predictions in no... desert_rhino 04-10-01 4
       RE: Get your PTTE predictions in no... volmel 04-10-01 5
   RE: Get your PTTE predictions in no... nailbone 04-10-01 6
       RE: Get your PTTE predictions in no... SurvivinDawg 04-10-01 7
           RE: Get your PTTE predictions in no... Loree 04-10-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-01, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
Thanks for reminding me why my Keith vote for this week in the PTTE is not such a dumb one after all... I was starting to have my doubts

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tina can afford to get rid of Keith or Colby now"
and maybe she can't afford not to.

Keith and Colby are big threats in the immunity challenges and even if the Ogacores got rid of one of them now, they'd still be in a majority, seeing that Amber is sticking right in there with them. Rodger's not a threat in any kind of strength thing, and I think Lis is here for a while longer (JP "Lis kicks butt"). It just makes sense to me that they need to start eliminating the competition for that all important necklace. In my final picks I have Colby going next due to his strength but it might well be Keith because of his arrogance. Maybe I'm just dreaming up a way for my favorites, Rodger and Lis, to be the final two, but one can always hope that the "good guys" finish first this time!

Okay, time to rinse the bleach out of my hair.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-01, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
"K/C/A/L/R (Tina gone)
If this happens, the state of Tennessee will go into revolt and hunt down MB and teach him the Tennessee Tactics of Justice."

ahahahhaha, You've got that right!!!

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-01, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
>Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

Well, if Tina can't pull it off, I guess I could promise to do Tennessee proud. The only things worth "doing" there is a half-dozen slightly-less-flea-bitten-than-their-brethren-sheep, right?

Of course, I realize that just offended EVERYONE. Sorry about that.

-- JV

(except for the "sorry" part. {grin} )

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
OMG <click>

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-01, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."

>teach him the Tennessee Tactics
>of Justice."
>
Texas Justice is very similar. Colby *BETTER* stay!!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-01, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
Sorry, nailbone, but I think Colby is next to go. The only way Tina would be gone next is if MB has cheated, hence my "Tennessee Tactics Of Justice" commentary. But Colby is vulnerable, and ripe for the pickin--er, booting!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-01, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Get your PTTE predictions in now! Why? Readme."
At this point I think Colby is going this week too. I think Tina will want to get rid of either Keith or Colby because they are big IC threats later on. And she has to realize she would have an easier chance of beating Keith in a final vote than Colby. Plus she may trust Keith a little more feeling he owes her for getting off the post. (And it seems like she is still friendly with Keith after the show.) So Tina and Keith quietly mention to Liz and Rodger that they are voting Colby. And they don't even have to tell Amber. Colby and Amber can think the Ogakors are all voting for Rodger or Liz. Or Tina could just vote with Liz and Rodger without telling Keith. Colby would lose all tiebreakers. They only need 3 votes to get Colby out.

Will there be a 3-3 vote at this TC?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •