The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-01, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-01 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

WHAT??????? Can someone please explain to me why THREE people decided not to take SEVEN-THOUSAND-FIVE-HUNDRED FREAKING DOLLARS to eat PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Are these losers missing parts of brain or something? Especially Monica...Jesus she made it sound like eating PB & J for a week was the equivelant of being tortured to death.

I have news for you idiot houseguests: YOU SOLD OUT THE MINUTE YOU SIGNED ON FOR THIS SHOW! Buncha freaking LOSERS!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?... Outfrontgirl 08-22-01 1
 RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?... Mumbo Jumbo 08-22-01 2
   But WHY? BigBastard 08-22-01 3
       RE: But WHY? Drive My Car 08-22-01 4
       RE: But WHY? Survivorerist 08-22-01 5
 RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?... Fast Eddie 08-23-01 6
   RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?... LadyT 08-23-01 7
       RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?... Loree 08-23-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-01, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-01 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

You are right that they are sell outs but they are also hypocrites. They are quick to use anyone else selling out as a good reason to evict them, lol...

Taking the money was bad strategy because
1) they only had a 1 in 5 chance of winning that money even if they agreed--whereas if everyone turned it down they all got to eat well and were as well off as before.

2) More importantly, it's not worth losing 500,000 or whatever 2nd place gets. The people who are evicted can find out from the tapes who caused them or their friends to eat PB&J for 4 days. That person loses jury votes for being a worm. The vote will likely be tight--no one can afford to lose a jury vote right now for this small sum of money. Edit: Just read about the banner sent over to clue everyone in to who was the worm. So that really makes it a bad strategic move.

As to whether or not it's a terrible fate:
Peanut butter does not contain all the essential amino acids that the body needs to assimilate protein. It has some protein, but it's not usable unless you eat a food with the missing amino acids in combination--as in adding a glass of milk. Therefore they have no protein during that period and that affects mental and physical well-being pretty quickly. Expect some meltdowns.

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
BB, I agree w/OFG on this. If I got an offer to eat PB&J for three days for $7500, I would definitely accept. But in the context of the game where only one HG could get the money but all had to eat the PB&J, it is no longer a money issue but a screwing people over issue. Every time they eat for the next four days there will be residual bad feelings toward Bunky (and maybe Hardy). He is lucky to be well-liked because I definitely could have seen Monica going off on someone else for accepting.

What would have disturbed me more than someone accepting the deal is the way Hardy reacted at the announcement. That hypocrite was railing at the HG for accepting the lessor offer when he knew he accepted the deal too but lost because of the number in the PB jar. The only reason he confessed was because of what Will said about the other HGs knowing after they get evicted. Will was right, he is selfish and self-centered. He's not evil but very different from my initial assessment and hence a disappointment.

P.S. OFG, I've been wondering why they haven't let them drink milk w/the PB&J, now I know. They want the meltdowns. Interesting.

BigBastard 259 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-01, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastard Click to send private message to BigBastard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "But WHY?"
Hard feelings for eating PB & J? I'm sorry, that is just foolish. Monica is really pissing me off these days. She cried her fool head off over it. Millions of school children eat PB & J for lunch at school every day for crying out loud! Not only that, these people seem to have lost their touch on reality. There are people STARVING in this world, and they literally CRY over eating PB & J.

I hate it when I see them CRY over trivialities. Someone left the house - SO WHAT? You have to eat peanut butter and jelly - SO WHAT? It's not the end of the world! Really, what the hell is 4 days of PB & J going to do to you? I don't buy that amino acid thing. It's only for FOUR DAYS!

These people are getting paid 750 a week to live in a house with a pool and hottub and basically do nothing all day. Yet they whine and complain over the stupidest of things. They all need a reality check. I'd like to see them all live on the streets for a week and THEN we should see if they complain about eating god damn peanut butter and jelly for a week. They are a bunch of spoiled bratty kids is what they are.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-01, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: But WHY?"
>> There are people STARVING in this world, and they literally CRY over eating PB & J.

There are people starving on other Reality Shows.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-22-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: But WHY?"
>>>I hate it when I see them CRY over trivialities. Someone left the house - SO WHAT? You have to eat peanut butter and jelly - SO WHAT? It's not the end of the world! Really, what the hell is 4 days of PB & J going to do to you? I don't buy that amino acid thing. It's only for FOUR DAYS!<<<

You know what, BB? If something this stupid meant that the other HGs were reminded that somebody other than me sold out everyone, I'd cry and whine about it constantly too, even if I didn't think it was so gosh darn important. Granted, that's just my opinion though.

"I know tomorrow my best friend will be my coffee cup. 'Cause here we go again watching the sun come up."

- Carolyn Dawn Johnson "I Don't Want You to Go" or overheard many a time at The Blowhole

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-23-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
They should take a cue from Fear Factor. Instead of PBJ, make it worms, bugs, sheeps' eyes and bulls' testicles. THEN watch the competition heat up.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-01, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
That would definetly make the show more interesting. About Bunky and Hardy boy taking the money, they screwed everyone over by doing that. How surprised was everyone that Dr Evil didn't take the money

Go Will!

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm not gonna sell out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
I can't stand Hardy. And then he cracked like a little girl. (I loved when Will said that.) But then Hardy has the nerve to sit and tell people what he will do to them if they force him to eat PB&J again. He was one of the sell-outs. What a jerk! I think all that protein has gone to his head. It's easy to see why he is always complaining about not having a girlfriend. Who would want him?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •