The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gastineau Girls on E!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

alex78 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alex78 Click to send private message to alex78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gastineau Girls on E!"
Anyone see this show? Couldn't help but watching the first episode. (Her daughter's a knockout!) It's on Tuesdays at 10, but the reruns are on all weekend. Kind of entertaining if you like to see an incredibly rich mother and daughter spend money. Always good to get divorce money from a former professional football player! Neither of them have ever worked and the daughter is looking at apartments in NYC for $10,000 dollars a month!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gastineau Girls on E! realtyamazed 03-01-05 1
 RE: Gastineau Girls on E! Feva4diva 03-08-05 2
   RE: Gastineau Girls on E! realtyamazed 03-11-05 3
       LISA IS WAY TO COMPETITIVE WITH HER... kaykay 03-16-05 4
 Waste of time! weltek 03-16-05 5
 RE: Gastineau Girls on E! noobtrooperette 11-27-05 6
 RE: Gastineau Girls on E! jamie_ann5 12-01-05 7
   RE: Gastineau Girls on E! hotlava 12-04-05 8
       RE: Gastineau Girls on E! nazpink 12-27-05 9
       RE: Gastineau Girls on E! EnfanTerrible 01-23-06 10
           RE: Gastineau Girls on E! nazpink 01-24-06 11
               RE: Gastineau Girls on E! Donald Chump 02-26-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
I started watching it, but not sure if I will be a loyal viewer.

Feva4diva 342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Feva4diva Click to send private message to Feva4diva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
For some reason I cannot seem to catch it. I always end up taking a nap or something else is usually on that I am more of a loyal viewer for that comes on.

Whats up with the girl that went to Elite Model Agency?

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
How did they get so much money to begin with. Mark was rich, but not that rich.

kaykay 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kaykay Click to send private message to kaykay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "LISA IS WAY TO COMPETITIVE WITH HER DAUGHTER"
First of all I have watched the show about 3 times.....Here are my comments....Get rid of the door man....He is completley annoying and just not needed in the show......Second of all the daughter is beautiful, but lacks self confidence...Honestly she has no reason to any woman would love to look like her...She just needs to realize what she has and who she is...I think it's the mother that has made her this way, honestly....She is far too competitive with her daughter and needs to realize she is just getting older and it bothers her....She says she is 40 but there is just no way, she is definitely older....I am not saying the mother is unattractive, she too is very attractive but needs to realize it's her age that is driving her nuts...She sees her younger daughter and wants to live that life again and it's just not going to happen.... I say LISA you grow up!! Your daughter is acting just like a 22 year old and in time she will mature more.......Everyone has their day, now support your daughter and be a mother not a competitive friend......

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Waste of time!"
I wastched the first episode and was completely turned off by the two and their elite personalities. Yuck.

noobtrooperette 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail noobtrooperette Click to send private message to noobtrooperette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
Yeah,kinda shockin that they pose nude on the first episode ain't it? And yeah she's a bombshell. And I think thesecond seson s gonna start soon

jamie_ann5 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jamie_ann5 Click to send private message to jamie_ann5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
I watched the show and now I am addicted to it. I think that is was hilarious that they think that they need a personal assistant because they have too much going on. I think they are just lazy but it makes for good television!!

hotlava 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hotlava Click to send private message to hotlava Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
I think Mark Gastineau did have a lot of money. Remember football players make a LOT plus in commercials/advertising, etc., they rake bucks. I think Lisa walked away from the divorce with a very good settlement (plus the daughter).

Lisa is competitive but she's also looking after her only child. She's not ready to cut her loose into the shark-infested waters of Los Angeles. That will be this season's conflict.

I think they did get rid of the doorman. After all, they moved in the premiere to Battery Park. I think we'll be blessed with the graphic designer. I, for one, want them to hire the man. He seems funny and like the type of guy who won't take any cr*p from either one of them. That always makes for better entertainment.

Looking forward to the new season. The previews look hysterical!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-27-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-05 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

Well, I can't say that I'm a loyal viewer of this show nor do I care to be. I happened to catch an episode this past weekend, hey nothing else was on and I needed something to make me want to fall asleep. The first thing I want to say is that these two "ladies" are disgraceful!!!! They are lazy, selfish, self-centered, and snobby and where do they get off acting like they are some big celebrities?

I think that the mother needs to grow up. I have no problem with a mother having a friendship with her daughter but I think it should lean more towards mother daughter friendship than normal friends. It seems to me that the mother is more competitive and a bit jealous of her daughter. I also think that this woman should realize that the closed "celebrity" thing she has done is marry a famous football player, hell I think BB and Survivor stars can be considered more of celebrities, and she needs to take her attitude down a bit more than a couple of notches and stop acting like everything is beneath her.

As for the daughter, she is so unmotivated and boring. She doesn't seem to think about anything unless it's involves shopping, hell I don't know who would want to even be around her she doesn't even seem to be a good conversationalist, which is exactly how she seemed on Filthy Rich: cattle drive.

All in all these two need to get a clue because even though they have money and may not need to work they are still wasting away their lives. Honestly, if I lived like them I don't think I could comfortably say that if I died tomorrow I would be happy with the way I've lived my life and I don't think they should be either. They just seem very ignorant to me and I honestly don't know why they have a show but then again reality is everywhere and about anything and everything so I guess it's not some big feat that they got a show.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
I remember the People Magazine interview Lisa did after Mark left her for Brigitte Nielsen. She posed with her daughter, looking sad and forlorn. I was on her side til she did that. There is just no reason to badmouth your ex in fromt of their child, and to make that child feel like you're now in dire straits. Lisa is the original DAW.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
Uggg, I agree. I won't even watch the show. I think it's ridiculous how much jealousy Lisa has towards her own daughter, god forbid anyone give Brittny any attention. These two sit around do nothing, complain constantly and act like they are class A celebrities when they are clearly class Z. Opportunities come to them and they dismiss them like someone is asking them to read cereal boxes for a living, heck they would probably enjoy that. I was appalled about how Lisa was acting at the charity sale of her and Brittny's clothes. It's like hey it's going to charity lower the prices so people will actually buy your crap. Selfish, obnoxious, pathetic and rude are the best four words to describe these two.

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-26-06, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Gastineau Girls on E!"
I call them the Ghastly-No girls.

They are very attractive physically, which led me to start watching the show to begin with. But man what an ungrateful lazy train wreck they are. They are the poster children for the ugliness that can develop in people's character when they have lots of money that they didn't earn.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •