The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Introducing myself"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sowatcherinboston 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcherinboston Click to send private message to sowatcherinboston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Introducing myself"
Hi all! My name is Andrea and I am new to this forum, although I have been reading the posts in this forum for quite awhile. It has been interesting to read people's comments and their thoughts about the show. I have a couple that I have thought about, so here they go. Please excuse me if I'm not doing this in the right place PLEASE let me know, OK , but NICELY!
1) I started watching the show when a coworker taped a daytime soap and had to tape the whole day - that was season 2. I really liked it then and the SO Houseguests during that season. I was very disappointed with how at the end of last season they had everyone graduate at the same time so they could end the season.
2) I noticed that this season started with the boring couples and the groups of SO Houseguests this season have been pathetic - bringing back Allison after she graduated - if she graduated she me her goals and then she was brought back like she had never fullfuilled the previous goals? Jose was brought back too and it seemed she was still as insecure as ever and she's bringing up Zoe. Lisa1 got more chances from Rhonda, but when she left was still offered the chance to graduate in 30 days. She doesn't want to grow up - she's spoiled,always was and always will be.
3) I noticed that this year Iloynda and Rhonda don't seem to have as much compassion for the SO Housdeguests as last year. They run it like a bootcamp with tough love. It's OK to a point, but doesn't always get the desired results.
4)I enjoy reading everyones posts and look forward to hearing what othrs think of the show

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Locking - duplicates mysticwolf 03-05-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Locking - duplicates"
Welcome to the boards. Please don't forget to read our guidelines.

I'm locking your post because this is a threaded board. That means that different discussions take place on different threads. We already have discussions going on about the couples shows, peoples thoughts about how this season has gone and the show, in general, others about the life coaches and how they've changed, etc.

Feel free to join in the discussions that have already started on these topics.

A Syren Spring

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •