The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 S..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-10, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 S..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-10 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

Home Survivor 2.4 - Third Week Elimination Scoring - Rules And Next New Questionnaire ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings all. Welcome back to The Home Survivor, hosted by myself ARW. Thank you for stopping in.

Note from the host:
Georjanna found a scoring flaw, and I have made adjustments. The scores I posted last night have been changed to make up for these flaws.

1st - I thought Jill caught the catfish, but it was actually Jimmy Johnson.
2nd - I never noticed the rain. It was so subtle that it escaped me until it was pointed out.
3rd - The Favorite Player Bonus Points. I don’t know what I was thinking, but Georjanna was correct.
So I went back to the Questionnaire Score Card Spreadsheet that I have created to aid in my scoring and made the adjustments and now the scores are much better.

Just a reminder I gave away a few Reward Idols last week for not posting sooner. And michel was the winner for last week, so therefore he also has a Reward Idol to play this week. Michel you only won 10 points using your Reward Idol. Had you have answered that last 10 point question correctly you would have won 20 points instead.

OMG - The amount of Lottery Winners this last Mayhem. Out of 18 players, 10 of you and including myself won the Lottery. I was the only one to get 4 out of 5 questions I chose as the winners in my lottery. A lot of you received 3 out of 5. For each of us that won the Mayhem this week, we will all receive a Reward Idol. This Idols points will be gained from this questionnaire.

My thoughts on the show so far:
Ok first of all, this was not Survivor. This was the Marty - NaOnka show. Jimmy Johnson gets voted out, and he only has 1 confessional during the game. I had a hard time swallowing this one.

I can not stand NaOnka. I really can not stand her. She talks loud and over people so that others never deal with whatever it is she wants to get away with. Example: NaOnka loses a sock and ends up stealing Judds socks. He confronts her for it, and all she can do is ask why he has an attitude. Well if you took something of mine you can bet that I would have attitude as well.

As for Marty, he rubs me the wrong way. There are 10 people on each tribe. Ok so there were only 9, but still. Why then if there are 9 people on the Espada - Older Tribe did the camera stay on Marty.

Onward to scoring:
This weeks winner was, georjanna and michel with 170 points for the week. Both have earned 10 bonus points and a Reward Idol, good for next weeks Questionnaire. For rules regarding Reward Idols please check out the Score Board Rules section for details.

For a complete look at the scores you can click the Scoring link on the next page. You may notice that micheal received 10 bonus points this week, those were the points gained from the Reward Idol micheal won last week for being the leader.

After three weeks of scoring Georjanna is our current leader. Congratulations Georjanna, and thank you for helping me. You helped a lot of people get better scores.

New Business:
This weeks Mayhem Bonus round is called Chapter 4: The Wild Life!
For this chapter what you will need to do is pick 4 types of animal you think will be seen on camera. Birds sitting in trees count as land animals as they are not in flight. Crabs on the beach are land animals if not seen in water first. You get my point I am sure. Here is where it gets really good. 20 points go for each one that you identify correctly. And Secondary Bonus Points will be awarded If you identify them in correct order. For each in the correct order, I will double the points for that Animal.

Example: I choose - Birds - Monkeys - Sand Crab - Ants (Yes, I am considering Spiders, Ants and Beetles as part of this.)
If all 4 animals are seen on the show from the First commercial break to Tribal Counsel then I would receive 80 points.
If Birds happen to be the first animal seen, and Monkeys were 4th to be seen and Sand Crabs are 3rd to be seen and finally Ants are second, I would receive 40 more points - 20 for Birds and 20 for Sand Crabs for being in the correct order of television viewing.
Ultimately, this would mean I will receive 120 total Mayhem Bonus Points.

In the weird event that only 2 or 3 animals are seen and not 4 or more, then I will give you 10 points for each animal not seen, for making the attempt. Any animals after 4 are not going to give you Secondary Bonus Points, but will get you the original 20 points for guessing them on the show.

For those that have not started playing yet, you may join in anytime.

So are you ready play Home Survivor 2?

Good Luck,
- AvidRealityWatcher, (ARW)

`
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination 3 S...   AvidRealityWatcher     09-30-10       
   RE: My guesses week #4   shelliefish     09-30-10     1  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   Georjanna     09-30-10     2  
     RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   AvidRealityWatcher     09-30-10     4  
         RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   Georjanna     09-30-10     6  
             RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   AvidRealityWatcher     10-01-10     8  
                 RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   krismiss2us     10-01-10     9  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   vince3     09-30-10     3  
   MY GUESSES WEEK 4   krismiss2us     09-30-10     5  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   AvidRealityWatcher     10-01-10     7  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   Molaholic     10-01-10     10  
   tribe's New Questionnaire   tribephyl     10-01-10     11  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   VisionQuest     10-02-10     12  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   taffnic     10-04-10     13  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   Travelor     10-04-10     14  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   5cats     10-04-10     15  
   Vix Pix   Kermit the Vixen     10-05-10     16  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   Wallflower66     10-05-10     17  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   suzzee     10-06-10     18  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   Survivor Maniac     10-06-10     19  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   CTgirl     10-06-10     20  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   Georjanna     10-06-10     21  
   RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   michel     10-06-10     22  
     RE: Home Survivor 2.4 - Elimination...   suzzee     10-08-10     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •