The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Who do you think are the most despicable people ever to compete on this race?

For me, it's not Tara and Wil... it's not Colin and Christie... it's not Kendra... it's THE WEAVER FAMILY.

They ****ing disgust me. There are hundreds of millions of people on this Earth who curse and don't pray/go to church/follow a religion who are more likely to "get an invitation to heaven" than this ignorant, creepy, hypocritical, and downright bitchy bunch.

GO LINZES, GODLEWSKIS, AND BRANSENS!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... volsfan 11-14-05 1
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... bystander 11-15-05 3
       RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... nailbone 11-16-05 13
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-15-05 4
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... ginger 11-15-05 6
       RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... volsfan 11-15-05 7
           RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... dabo 11-16-05 9
               RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... Cygnus X1 11-16-05 10
                   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... volsfan 11-16-05 11
                   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... dabo 11-17-05 15
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... tvgeek401 11-14-05 2
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... Rhyn 11-15-05 5
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... coolflowerpowerman 11-15-05 8
 All this reminds me.... Cygnus X1 11-16-05 12
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... warp_core breach 11-16-05 14
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... bostonrobfan 11-19-05 16
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... geg6 11-21-05 18
       RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... Prof_ Wagstaff 11-21-05 19
           RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... geg6 11-22-05 22
               RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... Prof_ Wagstaff 11-24-05 25
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... CouchTater 11-20-05 17
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... smartguy24 11-21-05 20
       RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... mysticwolf 11-21-05 21
       RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... bostonrobfan 11-22-05 23
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... Cygnus X1 11-27-05 28
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... bostonrobfan 11-23-05 24
 RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... maryellennaco 11-26-05 26
   RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All T... mocha madness 11-27-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Jonathon/Victoria have the title hands down and no one can come even close. Jonathon is the most vile human ever!

Prolly the most irritating person for me was Flo! MY EARS...MY EARS still hurt just thinking about her.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-15-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Did you know that everytime anyone says "PRolly" they're really giving a Shout-out to me! Thanks for being a fan!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Stop that!

Sig by Syren

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassle Adjuster o-

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
The most VILE person would be Jonathon period. There were some comments floating around that Victoria was very bad too but we did not see that, and Jonathon is still the only player lay hands on thier partner. He did not help matters with his boasting about his abilities while winning not a single leg.

However, if you are talking TEAMs, the two guys on TAR 1 take the cake. The two of them together still showed more self-centerness than the entire Weaver family combined. To me Weavers still come as second place in VILE. And yes, the Weavers creep me out but they still have not planned to actively block other teams on camera, then lie about it after - on camera!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Just what Vols said. Flo absolutely has to be mentioned in this thresd, even though Dumb Patient Guy who was her teammate (Zack?) was okay.

And J&V deserve all the contempt we can hurl at them.

The Weavers are nauseating but have not set my teeth on edge QUITE to the same extent. Yet.

11-15-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
I also think Mary Adam deserves to mentioned as annoying...I wouldn't call him vile but he was certainly useless.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Mary Adam was great comedy relief though, what a wuss. Now, if they'd teamed Jonathan with Mary Adam, that would have even been funny. Personally, though, I think Jonathan and Myrna deserve each other, though at this point teaming Jonathan with Mama Paolo would be great. You just try that, boy, you just try that, see what happens if you try that and see what you get!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Dabo, wouldn't you pay to see Jonathan try to shove Marion? She'd probably bodyslam him!

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

11-16-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
I would pay good money to see that!

I finally blogged

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
LOL! That I would love to see, but I don't think there's enough money in the world to get that coward bully to take on a strongwilled woman.

SMILES ARE FREE

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-14-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
I agree.

I'm normally a big fan of the 'evil' team, but I can't stand the weavers.

It just wouldn't be the same without the geek! --tribe, the amazing creator of my siggie
7-02-03

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
I disliked, so intensely, Hayden and Aaron. She was an absolute headcase, but functional. You know, the kind of person you think is normal. Someone you might like, or even trust. Then you get close and you find out she is a screaming banshee with so many issues that a whole platoon of therapists would wet themselves just to get one session a piece with her.

Other teams I am not so passionate about simply because you knew what you were getting. They presented themselves as the type of people you just know you aren't going to like, and that's fine. When I am stunned by how nutso a person goes, it makes a longer impression, and it even seems almost devious. Hayden is the only contestant that I would love to punch in the face.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
What about Kendra? Before the Weavers came along, I found her to be the single most despicable/obnoxious/worthless human being ever to be featured on the show. Such a shame that Freddy was able to drag her to victory.

11-16-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "All this reminds me...."
of one of my favorite TAR Basher thresds, the Worst. Team. Ever. (Done by mixing and matching teams.)

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Unfortunately, I don't have a VILE TAR team of all time - that's a mouthful But there have been plenty of VILE halves of a team! Jonathan for one. But the two most vilest people every were Hayden and Kendra. So vile in fact that I did not watch that season of TAR and I am a TAR junkie! Flo was bad too but that season had other redeeming things in it for me to keep watching as with Jonathan's season.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
It's gotta be the Weavers for me. All of the other vile teams were usually just vile because of one person. There was always someone somewhat likable with them- Flo had Zack, Jonathan had Victoria (I felt too sorry for her to dislike her), Ian had Terry. And Colin, while a real jerk, was at least entertaining to watch. Who didn't laugh at his total meltdown with his 'broken' ox?

I don't find anything amusing or likable about the Weavers.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
I'd have to agree. With most TAR teams, there is at least one person who I think is not so bad, or who is stupid but harmless, or is just too beaten down to hate.

There are no redeeming characters among the Weavers. I used to think Rolly was, but he has now proven to me that he is just as vile and evil as the rest of his family.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-21-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
You know geg6 I agree with everything you said. However, and maybe it's because I'm only 2 episodes away from the end of Season 1, but the snide, conniving, mustache twirling Guidos really make my skin crawl. They win "vilest" in my book with the Weavers jumping on the mat right behind them.

Sig by Cignus

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Oh, I'd definitely put the Guidos as a very close #2. But at the very least, they didn't use the Lord to justify their wickedness. That makes the Weavers twice as evil in my eyes.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-24-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Dang! You win.

Sig by Cignus

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-20-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
There are a few single partners I think are really vile:like Kendra and Jonathan for example. But last night I was channel surfing and watched one of those Primetime magazine mystery shows on CBS and it was about a beauty queen in the south somewhere and who were they interviewing, non other than that vile bile filled witch, Kelly of Kelly and Ron.

I have to put her right to the top. There was nothing I could even like about her. I dislike the Weavers, but Kelly really made me want to throw up or choke her or something like that. I didn't like Ron much either. Both of them made me sick, but Kelly was truley evil.

smartguy24 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smartguy24 Click to send private message to smartguy24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
And Kelly earns your award for most vile because of...? What'd she do on the show? Although I agree, I didn't like her or Ron much either. He made way too many army references like that made him better or something...(Weavers I'm looking at you) I can't really recall anything that she did on the show that made me dislike her.

But out of all the seasons...my award for most vile person goes to Kendra...also another one who acted like she was better than everyone. Most vile team ever? Weavers, hands down.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
Kelly would definitely be on my list, as well. She was constantly putting down other cultures and people, particularly anyone living "voluntarily" in poverty or what she considered less than sanitary conditions. Then there was that comment she made about Ron becoming a POW simply so he could get out of the Army.

But, like you, and many others, the Weavers are at the top of my list.

11-22-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
What did Kelly do? She was another Christian who gave Christians a bad name. She treated Ron like crap, right after reading I Corinthians (now known as Kellyrinthians on some boards).

11-27-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
28. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
As a Racer, Kelly was certainly not that likeable, and Ron wasn't much better. But I categorize Kelly as more clueless than vile.

11-23-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
If the Weavers were racing against a team of Flo, Will, Kendra, and Jonathan, I STILL wouldn't root for the Weavers!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
I'm with you there, coolflowerpower... The Weavers just suck the LIFE out of TARFE.. On the two man team evel, I'd have to go with Jonathan & whatsherface. Then again, ROMBER sort of puked me out, too. I still can't believe that CBS has put his mug on the Morning Show... EERRPPP... But I digress...
I feel like poor little Rolly is just going along with all the estrogen in that family. The girls are OBNOXIOUS, and Mama praying to JESUS all the time just grates on my last nerve!! Pepto, anyone??

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Most VILE TAR Team of All Time"
The Weavers just suck the LIFE out of TARFE...I think that best sums up my feelings about this horrible family. An "All Vile" team would be the Weavers, plus Ian, Jonathan, Flo, Kelly.....wow you could really have fun putting together an all vile team....just as long as you put them on the Fox network.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •