The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just in case you didn't see it! :) Paris! :)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-12-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just in case you didn't see it! :) Paris! :)"
ABC's eighth 'The Bachelor' edition to film in France

UPI News Service, 07/11/2005

ABC is taking its reality show "The Bachelor" out of the United States for the first time and will film the eighth edition of the program in Paris.

The show has been filmed in both New York and Los Angeles, but the network announced Monday its season in France will open up "numerous seductive possibilities with vast scenic panoramas, intimate bistros and mysteries lurking around every corner and side street," Zap2it.com reported.

Despite the change of scenery, the show will still center on a man who must choose his supposed life partner from among 25 female contestants.

The change of continent may also help the show's track record -- only two engagements played out in front of television viewers are still in force.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just in case you didn't see it!... Loree 07-12-05 1
 RE: Just in case you didn't see it!... Estee 07-12-05 2
   RE: Just in case you didn't see it!... uglier than sarah w 07-18-05 3
 RE: Just in case you didn't see it!... RavenChant 07-29-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just in case you didn't see it! :) Paris! :)"
They had to do this. Didn't they? Just when I swore I was done with this show. They go to Paris. I love Paris. Now I will have to watch just for the scenery. I wonder if Jen's former gay French man will show up in the background?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just in case you didn't see it! :) Paris! :)"
So much for the whole 'city of romance' reputation.

Wonder if they'll have a rudeness-to-contestants sub-theme? 'cause if they don't, we will.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-18-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just in case you didn't see it! :) Paris! :)"
Oh yeah! Fabrice should be the gay bachelor...It would do very well for diversity!

RavenChant 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenChant Click to send private message to RavenChant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just in case you didn't see it! :) Paris! :)"
I think they should go over and get Josh N. from Average Joe and make him the Bachelor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •