The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff's coloring book revisited"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-01, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff's coloring book revisited"
Jeff referred to his coloring book as "the smoking gun" because he left it behind for others to color after he was booted. Once all the pictures are released, we will probably be able to see the whole sequence of events, but for now we only have a few to work with.

Now bear with me. Alot of people think this has no spoiler value because the pictures were pre-printed. This is true, but at the same time, Jeff would have selected a book with situations that could occur during the game. ALso, even though the pictures were pre-printed, the contestants could select WHEN to color a pic and WHAT colors to choose.

This was obviously colored by Colby. (Note his distinct handwriting in the upper corner). I also found it interesting that the "mean evil side" is colored in green & orange, (Ogakor & Barramundi), while the "normal" side is colored in blue. (Kucha) To me this means being nice to the Kuchas while being a backstabbing Ogakor.

Here comes the spoiler part.

These are my observations:

1. This picture was colored by one of the final 2,3 or 4. It would have been inappropriate to select this picture before then.
2. The writing at the bottom is cursive style writing.
3. The blond person at the front is wearing a green & orange checkered coat. (Ogakor & Barramundi)
4. The brunette in pigtails has a green turtleneck and green thingy's on her pigtails. (Ogakor)
5. The redhead on the chest is wearing blue shorts. (Kucha)
(the redhead is also holding a necklace, but it appears to be ignored by the artist)
6. There is nothing special about the monkey, except that he is not happy. (possibly indicating this pic done by one of the final three?)
7. The blonde in the front appears to have blue eye shadow, indicating this pic was done by a woman. I don't think Liz did this pic, because of her clothing design background, she would have done a better job with it.
8. I'm not sure about the hair colors in this pic, these may be popular cartoon characters that I am not aware of. Then again, if they are colored as popular cartoon characters, what type of adult would be aware of that?

One more thing:

I think this is the winner of the tree rope challenge that we have yet to see.

Sorry if these have been discussed before, but I couldn't find a thread on this topic.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited wildcamper 04-08-01 1
   Wild Thornberries Siebured 04-08-01 2
       RE: Wild Thornberries wildcamper 04-08-01 3
 RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited Bug 04-08-01 4
   RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited Siebured 04-08-01 6
 RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited colbysincharge 04-08-01 5
   Good Question! IceCat 04-08-01 7
       The book... Odie 04-09-01 8
           RE: The book... hennessy 04-09-01 9
 No spoiler in the pictures! The cov... kreon 04-09-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-01, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited"
Personally, I think they are nice drawings regaurdless of thier
spoiler value if any.... When Jeff said this, on the early show
he held it up to show the audience, When he did a page flopped
part-way open and on a page you could see a note or some
kind of writing, I Believe The NOTES are the "smoking gun"
not the pictures themselves. And yes the middle is a slightly famous cartoon named the "Wild Thornberries" and my niece has a video of them... those are the exact(or close to) colors they wear in the cartoon I just think whoever drew it is an avad cartoon watcher...... Sorry dont mean to sound harsh that was not my intent

thinking makes a world of difference

wildcamper

04-08-01, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Wild Thornberries"
Thanks for the info. I never heard of them before.
I found a picture of them. Whoever colored that may have heard of them, but the colors are off.

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wild Thornberries"
hmmmm....
My niece has a video where they find a treasure...(possibly the one in the coloring book) they are wearing different colored
clothes... I will keep trying to scan it
thinking makes a world of difference

wildcamper

Bug 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bug Click to send private message to Bug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited"
I took the 'smoking gun' comment to simply mean that you can see who is still in the game on certain days because each picutre has the artist and day written on it. For example if a picture says "Amber, Day 35" on it only means she was in the game then. The part that is actually a spolier has been removed from the picture.

Logically do you think these people were strategically picking pictures to color? By the end I assume the book was pretty full and they simply colored what was left.

04-08-01, 04:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited"
Actually, I do think they were logically picking pictures to color.

The name and day does not refer to the artist, but to the event that happened on a particluar day. When Jeff was on Rosie O'Donnell, he showed a picture that said "Debb Day3". The picture had someone hanging from a tree, as in being hung out to dry. He even explained the analogy.

Now don't forget that this is Jeff's luxury item and he set the precendent on how it should be colored. I'm sure he intended it to be a diary of what happened, and I don't think the other contestants would ruin his plan. I don't think this was used like a deck of cards.

I guess I'm the only one that believes these pics are true spoilers, but I'm convinced either Amber or Tina colored this picture and there are 2 Ogakors and 1 Kucha as the final 3.

One other question remains - How did this coloring book survive the flood? Maybe these were redone after the game was over?

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jeff's coloring book revisited"
Just thinking....
Why didn't the book or the crayons get washed away in the flood?
or maddog's hat? or immunity headdress?
Were they all saved? How bad does the flood become? only lose the rice?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-01, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Good Question!"
This kinda has the feel of the suspicious killing of the chickens by the 'lizards' in Survivor I...

MB probably sent a crew in to dump the rice so that Jiffy can go back in and make deal for the tribes clothes next

Odie 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-01, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Odie Click to send private message to Odie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The book..."
I believe Jeff took the coloring book with him when he got booted. That way, when the next person got booted, they could color, date and sign a page in the book at the ranch, or where ever they stayed. And then they would just keep doing that til the end.

I'm not sure what the previous bootee's did, but maybe this is why the book didn't get lost in the flood.

- Just a thought.

hennessy 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-01, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hennessy Click to send private message to hennessy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The book..."
Jeff said that he left the book behind at the camp for the remaining Survivors to color in. Jeff knew that the pictures would reflect the game better that way.

kreon 30 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-01, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kreon Click to send private message to kreon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "No spoiler in the pictures! The covered signatures are the spoiler!"
I think the only spoiler value would be the hand written day! There seems to be a cover on who signs it on that specific day! if that was revealed then of coarse since it was left behind, those who signed it on that day would still be in the game. I think that is the only spoiler value and not the colored picture! There could be irony in some of the chosen pictures that those still in the game chose to color but that is about it! I don't think there is any other message with these pictures. Just speculation! It works great for Jeff to suggest this as he has realized there is pleanty of money to be made by just appearing on the show! Some over obsessed fan would be willing to buy this coloring book for sure! I tend to believe this is similar to that crazy Gervase X theory that I never bought for one second!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •