The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amy's Return "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LaineyBug 24 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaineyBug%2024 Click to send private message to LaineyBug%2024 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amy's Return "
This is my first post to a message board ever~ you guys have sucked me in ! My question is this- Do you all think that Amy will nominate based upon Marci's advice or do you think she has her own plan mapped out for evictions ? I pray every night she puts up Chiara, who is an embarrassment to all women everywhere.It would be OK if Roddy stayed in a little bit longer, I think, without Chiara around. I hate to see otherwise intelligent men make such HORRIBLE choices in women. Be kind in your responses please !

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amy's Return Drive My Car 08-16-02 1
 Welcome! LadyT 08-18-02 2
   RE: Welcome! elmoleo 08-19-02 3
 RE: Amy's Return BaquaR13 08-22-02 4
   RE: Amy's Return Ahtumbreez 08-22-02 5
       RE: Amy's Return BaquaR13 08-24-02 12
           RE: Amy's Return Ahtumbreez 08-25-02 13
   RE: Amy's Return Cin 08-22-02 6
       RE: Amy's Return managerr 08-22-02 7
           RE: Amy's Return Cin 08-22-02 8
           RE: Amy's Return JeffGator 08-22-02 9
               RE: Amy's Return SurvivinDawg 08-23-02 10
       RE: Amy's Return BaquaR13 08-24-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amy's Return "

Hey! We got another Bug!! Welcome LaineyBug! Nice to have you with us! Remember we were all new to posting at one time.

I think Amy hates Chihora as much as ever, I would be very surprised if she didn't nominate her. I am sure Marc will be filling her in about what has been happening, but she has only been gone 2 weeks, I think she still has a feel for who the dangerous ones are.

Again Welcome, hope you stick around and play with us!!

EBug

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Welcome!"
I totally agree with you about Chi-whora, she is an embarrassment to all womenkind. Just based on the fact that Chi-whora is constantly jealous and hates Amy makes me think she will nominate the whore.

Post more! We don't bite

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

elmoleo 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-02, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elmoleo Click to send private message to elmoleo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Welcome!"
I think Amy will nominate any female in the house. Jealousy and cattiness seem to be running rampant among the female contestants in the show. Also it appears to me that Amy seems to be struggling with some of the same issues as Chiora. Amy has been the one more willing to get drunk whenever she can in the format of this show. She also appeared to be hitting the sauce quite heavily on her fiesta in Mexico. Amy and Chiora also have fallen for the same guy. The only endearing thing about Amy is her relationship with Marcellas.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amy's Return "
I absolutely HATE Amy's return. She is a liar, trash (exactly like Chiara said) but most of all NOT deserving to be there. That is so freaking lame to bring another person back, it doesn't even make sense. And then, to top it all off, the idiot wins HOH nominates the two best and most entertaining people on the show, and lies through her teeth. "This is not about revenge." Oh, Chiara said it best: that is bullsh*t!!

The Reality Show Foxes!!

BaQuAr13

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amy's Return "
Baq, I like you I really do, but there are times I want to pop you up side the head and throw you into Whore Rehab! Remember, the first step is to admit you have a problem. Repeat after me: Hi my name is Baq and I'm a ChiWhoraholic.

We're all here to support you.

Go Amy, kick that skank's a$$.

08-24-02, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Amy's Return "
>Baq, I like you I really
>do,

I like you too... oh no, there's a "but" coming right?

>but

oh, there it was...

>there are times
>I want to pop you
>up side the head and
>throw you into Whore Rehab!
> Remember, the first
>step is to admit you
>have a problem. Repeat
>after me: Hi my
>name is Baq and I'm
>a ChiWhoraholic.

Yes I am and proud of it! What if the problem is that you like your problem?

>We're all here to support you.

Thank you, this may take some time.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Amy's Return "
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-02 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

>Yes I am and proud of it! What if the problem is that you like your problem?

I think it's called denial.

But that's ok, you show promise with liking Elisabeth, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. We'll see if you're still walking in the shadows when Survivor comes on

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-22-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amy's Return "
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

Baq I respect your opinion. Amy is not a liar, she is anything but (as you can tell cause she goes around blabbing anything anyone tells her to everyone) It may be lame to bring someone back, but hello, it's a game and they ALL signed a contract saying BB could do anything and twist the game anyway they wanted.

If Eric or Tonya came back Chiara wouldn't be crying so much!. Karma is a #####, and Chiara had Karma just catch up to her.

BTW, if you consider all things Chiara considers trashy, I hope you don't live in the Midwest cause according to our lovely Chiara, all midwesterners have no class, are trashy and sleep with their cousins......

*hugs* Baquar13 Atleat you are consistant in your Chiaralove!

Cin

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-22-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amy's Return "
Amy not a liar? She was caught campaigning against Marcellus and then lied about saying what she did! No misinterpretation, she flat out lied.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-22-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amy's Return "
She was NOT campaigning against him, she didn't want to go out unanamously *bad spelling*. Amy has her flaws don't get me wrong, but in this instance I disagree. Maybe we saw 2 different things, but that whole week I watched her in the house, she knew her fate was to leave, she just didn't want people back home to make fun of her for it being unanamous.

Cin

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amy's Return "
Yeah, I agree with Cin. From the footage I saw, Amy was not campaigning against Marcellas...she was just trying to not get voted out unanimously. She knew that she would be voted out regardless, but she felt that getting voted out unanimously would be embarrassing. I like the way Amy has conducted herself so far in the house and feel that she has not lied.

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amy's Return "
I agree with some of what everyone says:

1) Amy was VERY subtle about it, but I think that "just one vote for me" was a bit of a campaign... if enough people had given that "one vote" to her, she'd never have left the house. But I also think that she wasn't doing it as an active campaign against Marcellas. If it worked -- gravy; if not -- at least she got a vote or two there. HOWEVER, Marcellas showed that HE really is after the money over friendship by insisting that his friend Amy not even get one vote. It was like using a triphammer to crush a nut, but Marcellas meant not to risk having even one vote against him.

2) Amy is NOT trash. ChiWhora is trash.

3) Amy's nomination of ChiWhora wasn't "revenge" for being nommed herself... it was more like "revenge" for insults in earlier weeks of the game, and it really just came down to plain "dislike". Amy and ChiWhora just didn't like each other, didn't respect each other, and that's the way it was. But I accept Amy's explanation, and I don't think it was vengeance-based... just dislike-based.

4) Amy's nomination of Roddy and ChiWhora was strategically the smartest move she could have made, personal dislikes notwithstanding.

5) I agree that Amy's return to the house is unfair to the other players (especially those that are evicted and have no chance of return), and for that I must root against her winning the money. Too bad, too, because she and Marcellas as a team are far and away the most fun thing to watch in the BB3 household.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-24-02, 07:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Amy's Return "
>Baq I respect your opinion.
Thank you, the feeling is mutual. I think it is good how we can express our opinions without freaking out.
>Amy
>is not a liar, she
>is anything but (as you
>can tell cause she goes
>around blabbing anything anyone tells
>her to everyone)
She does do that, but I just don't like the fact that Amy said it wasn't about revenge. It did not seem like when she walked in there, everyone was on even ground like she said (except for Marcelles). I just did not see someone like Jason on even ground with Chiara in her mind.
>It
>may be lame to bring
>someone back, but hello, it's
>a game and they ALL
>signed a contract saying BB
>could do anything and twist
>the game anyway they wanted.
Agreed, I just did not like the twist, just thought it was kind of dumb.

>If Eric or Tonya came back
>Chiara wouldn't be crying so
>much!.
Oh, why couldn't that have happened? Then Chiara would have been sitting pretty. I absolutely agree with that.

>BTW, if you consider all things
>Chiara considers trashy, I hope
>you don't live in the
>Midwest cause according to our
>lovely Chiara, all midwesterners have
>no class, are trashy and
>sleep with their cousins......
I don't... and I didn't take that very seriously. I think people take Chiara too seriously. She even said herself that half of the things she says she doesn't really mean. I found them to be kind of comical cause i knew it was a joke aimed at Amy.

>*hugs* Baquar13 Atleat
>you are consistant in your
>Chiaralove!
I MOST CERTAINLY AM!!!!!! I am going to miss that girl!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •