The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interesting Sean Email"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-00, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interesting Sean Email"
I just thought I would post an email corrospondance I had with someone who is said to be Sean. I recieved the address from SS.com. I thought maybe people could help me analysize it:

Here it what I wrote:
>If this isn't Sean from Survivor, then don't worry about this. If it is
Dr. Sean I just wanted to tell you that I've been rooting for you from day one.
>I can't believe how critical ppl have been of your island actions! I feel that your ABC system was very smart and will show its true intelligence
when you win the million. I'm also a big Colleen fan. Can you tell me if she
>told everyone about Kelley playing both sides, or was it just that obvious?
>Did she try to make Kelley look bad to save herself? Thanks for reading and go for the money!
>

(This is not my exact sentinments towards Sean, but I wanted to see what he said, like an expirement)

He replied:

<Great to hear from you. The ABC strategy was very smart. After all, I am
still on the island.
I cannot reveal particulars about Colleen and Kelly. I tried to tell Gerv,
and Colleen what was going on several times. But I'm a "putz" and an "idiot"
you see, and they did not listen.
Thanks for watching
-Sean>

Several things:

1. This person responded within three or so hours of my orginal email. It seems like Sean is a very busy person with the book and acting and all. Also, even if it was him would he reply? Maybe he is that nice.

2. It states that the ABC strategy was very smart. I have never seen him be arrogant like Rich. And then another cocky comment with "I'm still on the island". Just doesn't seem like the Sean I now from TV.

3. The comment about revealing particulars about Colleen and Kelley seems legit. But if this were the case then why would he then say "I tried to tell Gerv, and Colleen what was going on several times. But I'm a "putz" and an "idiot" you see, and they did not listen."? Why would he say that? If can't say particulars about others then why himself? And he seems very angry at them, but he liked Gervais and 'Cool'een. Also he has never defended himself against anyone, why now towards ppl he likes? BTW I don't remember Sean calling Gervais, Gerv...did he?

Moreover, if he was trying to tell them what was going on then why didn't he allign with them. It's possible theirs a penis alliance, but then why would he backstab Rich to tell ppl something he doesn't appear to even like.

Okay, I don't think its him, any other thought?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interesting Sean Email lswote 08-12-00 1
   RE: Interesting Sean Email Dreamingofcolleen 08-12-00 3
       RE: Interesting Sean Email lswote 08-12-00 4
 RE: Interesting Sean Email Naked 08-12-00 2
   RE: Interesting Sean Email Devin 08-12-00 5
       RE: Interesting Sean Email melissa 08-12-00 6
           RE: Interesting Sean Email AyatollahKhomeini 08-13-00 7
               RE: Interesting Sean Email snoozinq 08-13-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-00, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
I also wrote Sean from an address I got from SS.com but he hasn't responded yet. I don't know if there was more than one email address posted for him on SS.com, but the one I got was from the alumni pages of the university which CBS says is where the real Sean Kenniff graduated from so if that is who you emailed, I don't see how that could be faked.

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-00, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
This was the alumni page from SS.com. I emailed him today and got a response today.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-00, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
I don't know how the email address could be faked. This is his college alumni page, how could that be faked? He went to Binghamton University, it says so right in his CBS Survivor profile. You go to the Binghamton Alumni page and they not only include his email address on the '91 alumni page, but for the June 12th version of their alumni "Harpur Hotline" page, they mention that Binghamton Alums Paul Reiser '77, Sean Kenniff '91 and Stacey Stillman '94 earn national media attention. Paul Reiser of course was on "Mad About You" and they mention that both Sean and Stacey were on Survivor.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-12-00, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
The comment about still being on the island seals it for me. He is acting right now and he would not use the present tense in statements. No Sean here.

Devin 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-00, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devin Click to send private message to Devin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
I doesn't sound like him. But I don't think that particular comment means much. If you've seen the interviews with these people, when talking about other castaways, I've heard them say that they're still there. It seems like MB trained them to act as if the show was happening as we're seeing it, not as though it's been finished.

melissa 55 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-00, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
I think that Sean is 'just', goofy enough and simple-guy enough to be responding to e-mails.
I think that some-one like Stacey probably pays her little 12 year old sister 1$ an hour to respond to fan mail.....HAHA

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-00, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
>I think that some-one like Stacey
>probably pays her little 12
>year old sister 1$ an
>hour to respond to fan
>mail.....HAHA

Actually, as I was reading the e-mail responses posted here and on ss.com, I was thinking that Sean (who we know has a publicist) probably has hired someone to answer his e-mail. That would explain why the game questions all seem to get answered quickly (because the responder has a list of stock answers) while the serious medical questions do not get even an "I can't help you" response much better than the "potential liability" theory posted on ss.com.

snoozinq 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-00, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoozinq Click to send private message to snoozinq Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Interesting Sean Email"
I also wrote to Sean using that same email address sometime yesterday and have yet to recieve a reply. I think that you are probably right in thinking that he has hired someone to reply. Remember, he wants to be famous so he wants people to like him and therefore does want people who are fans to write to him. I hope I get a reply either way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •