The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cabybake 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cabybake Click to send private message to cabybake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
posted by SurvivorLDog93 at EZBoard SS.com
Super Bowl Teaser -- Final 4 Spoiler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you all torch my drawers for posting another "I know who the final 4 will be" thread, let me give credit where it's due. Amid all the spoilers and speculation I have read over and over again how MB said there would be "clues" in the S2 premiere ep (played on Super Bowl Sunday) which would lead us to the ultimate winner. Based on that, I set out on a rainy Saturday with a little extra time on my hands, intending to do a transcript of Ep 1. (That will take some time ... LOL!)

Since I had taped the entire day, I decided to re-watch the last few minutes of Super Bowl XXXV, which my Baltimore Ravens won. Right after the end of the game, and right before the awarding of the Lombardi trophy, there is a SeeBS promo for the new show. (For those with tapes of the game, it shows at the bottom/left hand corner of the screen with a voice-over by a football announcer.) I think that little 10 second promo revealed to us on Super Bowl Sunday who the Final 4 would be.

SURVIVOR MUSIC BEGINS.

Pic of 16 Survivors with plane.
Koala.
KEITH is shown standing between, and in front of, MadDog and Mitchell.
ELISABETH is shown, crouching or kneeling.
Kangaroo.
Croc.
COLBY is shown standing tall with his game face on.
AMBER is shown from the shoulders up.
Herd romps through the outback.

VOICEOVER: All right coming up next on SeeBS, don't miss the premiere of this year's most talked about, most anticipated show. "Survivor: The Australian Outback" is coming up next.

This ten second teaser showed TWICE, five minutes apart.
Did SeeBS show us the Final 4 in the Super Bowl teaser?? We were shown clear shots of KEITH, ELISABETH, COLBY and AMBER. Who'da thunk they'd give us 4 of the Final 6 in a ten second preview right after the game? Looks like a legit spoiler to me, at least in retrospect.
Due to technical difficulties, this week's SURVIVOR has been pre-empted by a rerun of the PAGONG SHOW ...

What do y'all think? Caby

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: interesting spoiler from Super ... ACPS65 04-07-01 1
   RE: interesting spoiler from Super ... cowboyroo 04-07-01 2
       RE: interesting spoiler from Super ... idiotcowboy 04-08-01 3
           RE: interesting spoiler from Super ... cowboyroo 04-08-01 4
       RE: interesting spoiler from Super ... lambity 04-08-01 6
 RE: interesting spoiler from Super ... bergdogg 04-08-01 5
 this spoiler and the source code th... SurvivinDawg 04-08-01 7
   RE: this spoiler and the source cod... Loree 04-08-01 8
       RE: this spoiler and the source cod... Lurking 04-08-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-01, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
I took a look at this the other day. I think it's defintley a possibility. This also ties into my theory about Liz winning. For those of you intrested, my theory looks at the following facts:

-FACT: Jeff stated in an earlier episode Liz would win if she got in the final four. Is this another example of the Richard Hatch "Check in my hand" deal?

-FACT: What you just mentioned. During the Super Bowl, 4 faces were shown of the 16 castaways. Keith, Colby, Amber, and Elisabeth Filarski.

-FACT: Jeff Probst stated on a news magazine show that "Elisabeth kicks butt" . Seeing how she has yet to have won ANY Reward OR Immunity challenges, I believe we've yet to see this butt kicking.

-FACT: Mark Burnett mentioned we'd be pleased with this season's winner. Although it's hard to decide on who we wouldn't be pleased at this point, I feel Liz is the most likable female.

Of course, I could be wrong...I would just die if she went on Thursday....LOL But getting back to the Super Bowl, I think it could be "just another nail in the coffin", as Alicia might say.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-01, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
I think you're onto something here. I just looked back at my Us Magazine (Feb 5th issue) and came to the same conclusion:

Front Cover:

Mitchell, Amber, Elisabeth, Kel

Mitchell and Kel first two males voted off the show.
Elisabeth and Amber last two?

Inside photos:

1st page: Profiles of Michael and Tina: Last to go before merger; last to go before Final 4?

2nd page: Profiles of Kel and Jerri: 1st Ogakor to go pre-merger, 1st Ogakor to go post-merger.

3rd page: Profiles of Debb and Jeff: 1st Kucha to go pre-merger, 1st Kucha to go post-merger.

4th page: Profiles of Kimmi and Alicia: 2nd Kucha to go pre-merger, 2nd Kucha to go post-merger.

Seems very coincidental that there are these type of patterns, so with 6 left this would mean:

x, Tina, (x, x, x, x...Elisabeth and Amber Final 4 due to being last two females around)

Then on the cover of the March 12th issue, there are photos of Elisabeth, Colby, Jeff and Alicia in that order. Could this be:

1st two to go post-merger, 1st two to go post-Final Four.

Then we would have: x, Tina, Elisabeth, Colby, (Amber or x), (Amber or x)

The only two left out are Keith and Rodger.

With other spoilers out there, Rodger would be the most sensible to go next. Ogakor sticks together. Liz wins immunity. Rodger gone. This could make the injury per horse accident possible since MB said horses come to play this episode. I don't think he gets seriously hurt though. This would also explain Maralyn getting to know him as he is the only one of Maralyn's friends still around.

Tina going next I had a hard time with at first, but if the remaining survivors are Tina, Elis, Colby, Amber, Keith; Colby who plays smart is going to want to off K or T in case they get to Final 3. Tina is also someone who has no votes (to this point at least) and has been, well Benedict-Tina. This would mean Elis probably won immunity again; possibly covering the kick-butt in challenges.

Elisabeth next. Remaining Ogies stick together. Don't want to take a Kucha to Final 2 under any circumstances, especially Lis. This would cover Boston Globe Final 4 for Elisabeth as well, and notice they said Final 4, not Final 3, 2 or 1.

Colby next. Most likely to win against jury. Keith or Amber winning immunity surely points to this.

My guess is that Amber would beat Keith in a jury vote, especially since 1) Last episode Keith was started to be made out as a bad guy a few times, and 2) Jerri gets to have her "power in the jury" statement be made reality.

Thoughts?

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-01, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
Not a bad analysis... and it could have some merit.

I definitely think next week is a better week for any Ogre double-crossing in general. I never have bought into the GGA... it seems like a no win situation for any of the Orge's in a final 2 match-up... Lis seems to be the likely and logical choice, but I can envision a scenario in which Rodger goes even without Lis winning IC. Let's say he is injured... not real seriously... but enough to not be able to participate and in general be a wounded duck the rest of the way out... I could see Lis going to Tina and begging her for a mercy killing of her friend.

This could also lead to Tina's demise the following week, if Keith and Colby think she's becoming to emotionally attached to Lis or if either of them realize the precarious nature of their continued stay with her around, so Tina get's Jerri-ed by K/C/A, and Lis makes the final 4.

-ICB

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
IC..I think Keith would vote with Tina and Liz with C/A. Keith wouldn't do that to Tina after she jumped off for him. Wouldn't be a smart move. This could also explain Keith starting his book tour so early. Sell books before you're portrayed as the bad guy!

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-01, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
>My guess is that Amber would
>beat Keith in a jury
>vote, especially since 1) Last
>episode Keith was started to
>be made out as a
>bad guy a few times,
>and 2) Jerri gets to
>have her "power in the
>jury" statement be made reality.
>
>
>Thoughts?

Cowboy, I can't be certain whether or not Amber would beat Keith if they are the final two. But one thing is for sure, Keith needs Amber to be in the final 2 for him to have any chance of winning and vice versa. I really don't see either of them winning the million with any of the remaining 4 as their opponent in the final 2.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-01, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: interesting spoiler from Super Bowl"
okay, if this Spoiler is true, here is how I see things going:

6th place: Rodger (cause lizzy won immunity)
5th place: Tina(Lizzy wins another immunity, and she gets Amber and prolly Colby to vote with her)
4th place: Keith (Liz wins immunity AGAIN, and the three get rid of the EVIL COOK)
3rd place: Colby (AMBER WINS IMMUNITY, but being the idiot that she is, she picks to go up against her new friend over the guy she SHOULD go against)
2nd place: unknown
THE MILLIONARE: unknown

obviously, I cauld, AND PROLLY will be wrong, but it is a STRONG possibility.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-01, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "this spoiler and the source code theory."
Why am I not surprised to see Lis and Amber named as two of the final four in this spoiler? It could very well be that you're correct about the Super Bowl preview, and it doesn't disprove the Source Code Theory. I may be wrong, and if I am... I am, but I'm beginning to believe that SCT more and more...

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"When I come in, the party will begin. I am... Survivin Dawg" -- SurvivinDawg
"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-01, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: this spoiler and the source code theory."
I just can't get myself to believe the source code theory. I think MB cooked it up. I keep remembering the Gervase X and the final 4 photo from last season. I think MB wanted to make sure everyone didn't think the Kuchas got taken out early. So he looked at the one Kucha that stays on the show the longest (and just happens to be sweet & likeable) and put her name with someone that really does make the final 2. So for weeks everyone believes the Liz/Amber final and is happy and keeps watching. Then after making the final 4 Liz is booted. We are all surprised and it is close enough to the end that we still watch to see what does happen.

I still think Amber and Keith end up in the final. I think Keith could have been portrayed as arrogant and unlikeable throughout the whole show. But because he makes the final MB wanted to have us like him more. So he made Keith the person who was determined to get rid of the evil witch Jerri. So we liked Keith. MB wants us to like the winner more this season and keep his audience. But now he doesn't want us knowing for sure who would win in a final vote. So we have to see some of the others dislike Keith. We doubt he could beat anyone in the final. It causes doubt about the final vote. MB has what he wants. An audience that keeps watching and isn't sure of the outcome. But will probably be happy with the winner.

Okay maybe I am giving MB way too much credit. Maybe I haven't had enough sleep. But I still think Liz gets booted before the final 2 but she sticks around the longest of the Kuchas.

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-01, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: this spoiler and the source code theory."
I have little or no idea what attitude we're supposed to have towards Keith.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •