The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charlie and Sarah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charlie and Sarah"
Does anyone know if Charlie and Sarah are still seeing each other? Just curious...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charlie and Sarah Hoobie 06-16-05 1
   RE: Charlie and Sarah suzyqz 06-29-05 6
 RE: Charlie and Sarah Elaine0 06-22-05 2
   RE: Charlie and Sarah redheaded_sweetheart 06-26-05 3
       RE: Charlie and Sarah uglier than sarah w 06-28-05 4
           RE: Charlie and Sarah Bossettes Baggee 06-28-05 5
               RE: Charlie and Sarah suzyqz 06-29-05 8
               RE: Charlie and Sarah qwertypie 07-18-05 9
           RE: Charlie and Sarah suzyqz 06-29-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-16-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
You beat me to this question.

Inquiring minds want to know. My guess is 'no', but I'd love to read something in print.

suzyqz 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-29-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzyqz Click to send private message to suzyqz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
Yes they are still together.....Charlie flew to Texas to meet Sarah and drive her car back to LA. They were spotted in Las Vegas last friday...per the reviewjournal

... Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice of ABC's seventh edition of "The Bachelor," having dinner at Bevin's Old Town Grill in Boulder City on Friday. ..

Theya re said to be going back to Montauk with his family for July and then Sarah starts her new job at Cedars in August!

They are still very much together!!!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-22-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
I found this on tvtattle yesterday.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050619/NEWS01/506190322/1002

New life excites former Shreveporter who won 'Bachelor'

Former Shreveporter Sarah Brice and boyfriend Charlie O'Connell are ready for a little privacy after months of having their lives on display for millions to see through the ABC reality show "The Bachelor."

"The whole thing was a lot of fun. I learned a lot about myself and ended up with a great guy," Brice said Saturday night at a Shreveport pool party thrown in her honor. "It's been a great experience. And we're just happy we can be together and can continue with our every day lives."

They plan to leave Tuesday on a road trip that will take them to Montauk, N.Y., where they'll spend a month relaxing and staying with O'Connell's parents.

In August, the pair will make their way to Los Angeles, where Brice said she will begin her job as a labor and delivery nurse at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

"I think it'll be great. I am excited about meeting new people and being with my boyfriend. And I'm just so excited about starting my new life."

So is O'Connell, who said he enjoyed his time in Shreveport with Brice's family.

"We've been going nonstop since the show ended," he said, pulling Brice's 8-year-old sister Abigail onto his lap. "Someday, it has to slow down. But I don't know when that will be. There's always something else that keeps coming up. But I couldn't be happier."

Brice, who initially was wary of participating in the show, said it was in Aruba when she knew she was going to be O'Connell's choice.

"I was so excited. ... I was just ready to make it open and have everyone know and be out from under the microscope."

But O'Connell said he knew sooner he was pretty sure about Brice. "I had a crush on Sarah from the beginning. It was a matter of if she liked me.

"I wouldn't change anything because I'm so happy with how it turned out."

So is Brice's mother, Sissy, who also is excited about her daughter's move to Los Angeles. "It's going to OK mainly because I just feel so comfortable with her out there.

"Charlie is such a great guy, and I've met a lot of his friends. Honestly, I feel at ease with everything. ... Plus, I get to fly out to California and visit."

As for the couple's future, Brice said they are enjoying the moment. "We're just taking it day by day.

"Everyone is always asking us, 'Are y'all going to get married?' We're not even at that point. We're just so happy to finally be together."

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-26-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
Thanks for the post. I wish them well!

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-28-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
huh...interesting because there was some gossip going around that he was back with a pre-show girlfriend, but I guess not...

That's why gossip is gossip i guess. I too wish them well!

Bossettes Baggee 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-28-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bossettes%20Baggee Click to send private message to Bossettes%20Baggee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
Does anybody besides me think that she was too short for him, and/or that Krisily was too much like him, to be picked last ?

06-29-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzyqz Click to send private message to suzyqz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
I think she is perfect for him!!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
Yeah, I did (as well as DH) think she is way too short for him. To each his own, I guess.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

06-29-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Charlie and Sarah"
the rumor was started by an ex girlfriend and Charlie made it clear on the show and in post how interviews that she was dreaming.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •