The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Take off your rainbow shades, Racers, and welcome to Arizona! Did you like me driving around the go-kart track with my oobies flapping about? (eta pic link)

And I hope you waved to PM and mom2bjm when you were driving around.

There's once again a distinct ringing in my ears. Godlewskis, you didn't have anything to do with that, did you? Believe me, I'm not gonna be ANYwhere within 100 miles of you when this Race is done! Now go visit the Linzes; they're expecting you.

Weavers. We are so giving you every opportunity to get back the sympathy vote. We're even gonna have you be a pit crew in Riverside next. But every time we do, you all blow it. Are you practicing aseticism or something? It sure seems to have an effect on sacrificing Rachel's and Rebecca's clothing.

Linzes, you're young, strong, and steady. That means we never should have cast you. How about winning one of these legs, ok? Nice water fight, BTW.

Bransens, you think you might have gotten MORE money by bringing Wally over to the people, and threatening them with his presence if they didn't cough up?

Paolos, you should have offered to dress for the Bransens, and they could have had all YOUR clothes! You DID look ridiculous. Next season, we should have product placement for Fruit of the Loom. You'd be perfect for the spots, Tony. You're the best garbage mansanitation engineer we ever had on the show! (I will NOT miss your hugs, however! Nor will my 11th and 13th vertebrae!)

(Pssst. Production crew. Check the riverbed before we leave. Make sure the Paolo kid didn't go through with his threat. If you find Natalee Holloway, let me know that too.)

Next season is so being brought to us by Rand McNally, too!

Only those who have signed up in the signup thread may post as a Racer. Others may participate by posting as a non-Racer, e.g. a pilot, an artist, a go-kart track worker, a Grand Canyon or Glen Canyon tour guide, a member of the Fort McDowell Nation, a cameraperson or sound tech, or others. Or even as yourself, addressing the Racers. Be creative!

Remember: this is NOT a discussion thread, but a role-playing one. Have fun!

I really have Sophia Loren stashed somewhere on this houseboat. (Who is this kid, BTW?)
And I managed to do this without saying anything about "bungholes."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 11-09-05 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... byoffer 11-09-05 3
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Max Headroom 11-09-05 10
           RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... byoffer 11-09-05 15
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 11-09-05 4
 The kid moonbaby 11-09-05 2
   RE: The kid bystander 11-09-05 6
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 11-09-05 5
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 11-09-05 7
 Arizona's Finest mom2bjm 11-09-05 8
   RE: Arizona's Finest Max Headroom 11-09-05 9
       RE: Arizona's Finest byoffer 11-09-05 12
       RE: Arizona's Finest mom2bjm 11-09-05 18
   RE: Arizona's Finest byoffer 11-09-05 13
       RE: Arizona's Finest mom2bjm 11-09-05 19
   RE: Arizona's Finest LibraRising 11-09-05 36
 You'll Miss Us When We're Gone Seana 11-09-05 11
   RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone bystander 11-09-05 14
       RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone byoffer 11-09-05 16
   Arizona's finest.. mom2bjm 11-09-05 17
       RE: Arizona's finest.. byoffer 11-09-05 23
       RE: Arizona's finest.. CouchTater 11-09-05 29
   RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone Max Headroom 11-09-05 26
       RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone CouchTater 11-09-05 28
           RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone Seana 11-09-05 34
           RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone Max Headroom 11-10-05 41
               RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone byoffer 11-10-05 42
           RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone DonnaLynn 11-10-05 44
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... CouchTater 11-09-05 20
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Seana 11-09-05 21
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 11-09-05 22
           RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Lisa0116 11-09-05 33
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... CouchTater 11-09-05 31
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 11-09-05 37
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... warp_core breach 11-09-05 24
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 11-09-05 25
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... warp_core breach 11-09-05 27
           RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... CouchTater 11-09-05 32
 RE: "The Kid 2" warp_core breach 11-09-05 30
 Linzies don't like the Cleavers! universityofkentuckyrocks 11-09-05 35
   RE: Linzies don't like the Cleavers... Fred Weasley 11-09-05 39
       RE: Linzies don't like the Cleavers... Cygnus X1 11-10-05 40
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bostonrobfan 11-09-05 38
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 11-10-05 45
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... warp_core breach 11-10-05 43
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... warp_core breach 11-10-05 46
   Waaahh!!! Sooobbb!!!! Fred Weasley 11-11-05 47
       RE: Waaahh!!! Sooobbb!!!! bystander 11-11-05 49
   ^^^^Post 46 above^^^^ byoffer 11-11-05 48
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 11-16-05 50
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... byoffer 11-16-05 51
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... zipperhead 11-17-05 52
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... Cygnus X1 11-17-05 53
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edi... bystander 11-17-05 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-09-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Well Meggie and I ended up Mile High in the air at the same time however we were unable to join the Club. Maybe next time. And Bransens sisters, you shouldn't worry about losing all your clothes in the non-elimination round. I would gladly share my pajama tops with any of you three!

Can you believe my mom drove the go-cart 50 laps? C'mon mom, I so wanted to do that. Of course, my family has had more than our share of racetrack-related heartaches. You probably haven't heard the sad story about my Dad. I'll tell you the sad story after the race. At least my mom let me do the Rolly Loop in the airplane. How cool was that to be the first one to finish that task! I am awesome. Did you guys also see me swim out and get our clue? That fat trashman was drowning and that old man who follows those babelicous Bransen cuties around was nearly drowning. Too bad they didn't go in the water. I'll bet they are something to see all wet. Speaking of Wet, Hey Sharon! How YOU doin?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Bransen cuties ... too bad they didn't go in the water. I'll bet they are something to see all wet.

Too bad you missed us when we finished this activity....

Personally, I enjoyed doing the fighter plane challenge, where the pilot let me reach down and grab the stick with both hands to control his craft. Talk about pulling some Gs and turning his world upside down!!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Hey, where am I in this picture??

11-09-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Sorry, Pops, but nobody really wants to see you in a wet t-shirt. Though it seems that every time there is any sort of physical challenge your shirt gets soaked pretty quickly. Maybe when we get back you should do a little more exercise. And not just the procreating exercise that seems to have kept you so busy in the past.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-09-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

Speaking of Wet, Hey Sharon! How YOU doin?

Me and my unnaturally buoyant oobies are just fine. As if you didn't notice.

I hope everyone realizes that I am the only female who completed that swimming task. Then I did the airplane thing. And I was the batter in Panama. Wait a minute...my three sisters are just baggage. Who needs them?

I'm unstoppable, dammit.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The kid"
Who is this kid, BTW?

It sure is nice to be included in the Family Edition of the Race so you can maybe remember me now and then, dad. *sniffle*

11-09-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The kid"
How could Mr. Phil forget his own kid? After all those years of suckeling you at his man-teets? My Dad died you know. You should be lucky just to have him for a Dad, even if he doesn't know you exist.

Stop by later and I'll show you a cool trick I do with "oregano" and paper I found in Panama. Just don't tell my mom or your dad.

11-09-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
We're first two times in a row! We're unstoppable! I can't stop screaming!

Let me first say that I have crowned myself as Mother of All Kid Racers. Did you see me try to console those Weaver hellions? And that DJ punk turned his act right around after I lectured him in the airport. He was praising his mother after that (when he wasn't threatening to drown her, that is). Next, I suppose that I will have to impose my will on those Linz boys.

WooHoo for me! Swimming, flying an airplane, driving our team to first place. Although, I swear if Michelle mouths off to me one more time, I am throwing her out onto the highway like the Weavers did with their trash. And Chrissy - I am sooo close to knocking you unconscious for the rest of the Race.

Y'know, it's a shame that the Gaghans went before the Paolos. We could have had five (mostly) blonde teams struggling with each other at the pit stop for the next few weeks. Can anyone else imagine me, Meghan Linz, Tammy Gaghan and all three Bransen girls pushing and shoving and stretching and scratching at Phil's feet?

11-09-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Can anyone else imagine me, Meghan Linz, Tammy Gaghan and all three Bransen girls pushing and shoving and stretching and scratching at Phil's feet?

I can.

Hold that thought while I get the whipped cream!

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Arizona's Finest"
And no, not the garbage truck driver... which by the way, Weavers, you passed right by the city dump... you should have taken a left in the appropriate place and dumped your Trash talking! You might be able to find some clothes at the dump also that would cover some skin...it's important to protect against skin cancer, you know... unfortunately nothing we can give you will protect against cancer of the mouth!

Hey Linzes... what was that you said about racing with some other cars? As long as you're doing that on the freeway, you're fine, since no one will notice - everyone drives fast on the freeway here!

Oh, and Wally - lucky for you that you were on the reservation, If I'd seen you following those 3 girls around with that wad of cash, I might have had to arrest you for pimping..

-Arizona DPS officer

Thx for the shout-out Cyg!

11-09-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Arizona's Finest"
Now wait a minute here, we were driving the posted speed limit and everyone had all their body parts inside the car! Don't you try to get me with an unconstitutional search...

11-09-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Arizona's Finest"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

moved, cause otherwise it was a weird reply to dad's post!

11-09-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Arizona's Finest"
Wally...
it wasn't YOUR driving I have a problem with, it's the fact you were following three scantily clad young women around a dimly lit parking lot with a wad of cash in your hand.. what exactly were you up to??

-Mr Police occifer...

11-09-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Arizona's Finest"
Ooh, a man in uniform! Search me! Search me!!

Is that a gun in your pocket, or....

11-09-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Arizona's Finest"
Sorry girls... I'm sure Helga downtown would be happy to search you.. y'all don't smell too sweet, Did ya not take a shower today??

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-09-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Arizona's Finest"
Hey, officer. I'll get you into heaven if you arrest all the other teams. I'm sure they've all broken some laws at some time or other, the heathens.

In Jesus' name...

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Did you see the edit we got this week? We looked awful! And they've been editting us so nice the last couple weeks.

Speaking of nice, how nice are we? We told the Bransens to go put on some clothes, otherwise they'd have gone into the non-elim without extra panties over their pants. What? These panties are clean. What?

Maybe I shouldn't have insisted that Tony do the swimming. Looks like we wore him out. Well, after he kicked butt at the banana task, I just figured he was best for this stuff.

I would also like to point out that if my family had listened to me, we would not have been driving in the wrong direction. When they listened, we won a trip and some weird motorised things.

We're going to have a nice time in Sequesterville. My boy might have threatened to kill me, but he said that he appreciated me at the end, there.

They all saw! It's on tape DJ! You love your old Ma!

Up yers, Weavers. You don't get to use your Yield on us.

11-09-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
14. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Just another example of how prayer works miracles. Those that deserve, are still in the race. Those that bash those that deserve, are Philiminated. Just ask Kenzie!

11-09-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
16. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Speaking of kenzie, congrats on now going one episode in a row without something on your forehead. Maybe you could lend some of that zit-vanishing cream to your sisters....

11-09-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
17. "Arizona's finest.."
Marion,

Please just be grateful that my friends, the fashion police, were not on hand at the Fort McDowell pitstop... you SOOOO woulda been fined! The girls with their hip huggers over their pants were questionable.. but the Granny Panties, they just gotta go!!

-Arizona DPS Officer

11-09-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Arizona's finest.."
The line-up to hug my hips starts right over there. And it is long. And Helga is not invited!!

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-09-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Arizona's finest.."
Hey, wouja rather have seem my Marion in a thong?

11-09-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Marion, thanks for the good sportsmanship in reminding us to pile on the clothes. If you could just get that DJ straightened out, I'd fix him up with Lauren.

11-09-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Hey Wally,

Forget DJ, did you catch my Brian giving your, whichever one she was, daughter a hug just before the 360 plane challange? Yeah, she looked like she wasn't shyin away either. They make a cute couple.

You can have Bri. He's the good looking quiet normal one. Just like your girls. Wanna come ova for lasagna after this is all ova?

Marion, she makes a mean lasagna dish.

11-09-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Aw, Ton.

*playswat*

*blush*

You bring those girls over, Wally. They need some meat on their bones.

11-10-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
41. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Tony, thanks for the invite. Brian seems like a good kid, but he's a bit young even for Lindsay. But homemade lasagna sure sounds good to me!

11-10-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
42. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
Dad

Remember the whole "huffing and puffing" thing?? Time to lay off the lasagna. Maybe a nice salad.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: You'll Miss Us When We're Gone"
>Hey Wally,
>
>Forget DJ, did you catch my
>Brian giving your, whichever one
>she was, daughter a hug
>just before the 360 plane
>challange? Yeah, she looked like
>she wasn't shyin away either.
>They make a cute couple.
>
>
>You can have Bri. He's the
>good looking quiet normal one.
>Just like your girls. Wanna
>come ova for lasagna after
>this is all ova?
>
>Marion, she makes a mean lasagna
>dish.
>
>

You saw that? Yep! She liked me! She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I got all flustered inside and googelly... That's why I messed up on the loop the first time, I was trying to work out a problem with a "different" throttle...

11-09-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Hey everyone,

I just want to say that this has been an experience of a life time. Better than 1 million bucks. I never had so much fun wid my family and I never thought I’d see my Marion in her granny underwear on national TV. Isn’t she a hoot! Anyway, I love her, granny panties and all, and I love my boys even though DJ threatened to kill his mother in front of the whole world. Don’t mind, it’s just how we tawk to each otha. We love each otha anyways. Now shut up all of yous.

To the rest of the teams, except those trashy looking Weaver girls, Ciao bellas. It’s been fun. You go and beat those Weaver losers!

Philomina- I’m really gonna miss huggin ya. It’s been the best part of this race. Seeing your smiling face and man oobies. I’m not gay, just an I-tal-ian. We can’t help it! Now get ova hea an let me give ya one last bone crusher.

The best part of sequesterville is going to be NO WEAVERS and lots of lasagna!

11-09-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Gimme a hug, Ton.

You worked so hard. You showed our boys what you're made of. That's the man I married.

Lemme just find the kitchen and I'll show you the love.

You scared me there, nearly drowning. You wanna leave me alone with the boys?

11-09-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
What IS he made of? He floats on water like a sack of nickels. I! on the otherhand, swam like a fish to get the clue. You, were a roll of nickels short of being clueless!

Then I guess you would have had to go out and pick up the trash!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
>What IS he made of?
>He floats on water like
>a sack of nickels.
>I! on the otherhand, swam
>like a fish to get
>the clue. You, were
>a roll of nickels short
>of being clueless!
>
>
>Then I guess you would
>have had to go out
>and pick up the trash!
>

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. At least he isn't a tubby litterbug who tries to fit ten pounds of lard into five pound shorts. Or someone who turns on a "desperate housewife" that is only trying to comfort them.

I think that zit (the one between your eyes that was the size of Rhode Island and resembled a third eye) was the Lord's way of telling you something. By the way band-aid boy-vanity is a sin!!! Let us watch the pus running down between your eyes.

Air biscuit!!!

11-09-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Marion, when you put those granny panties on in front of the whole world, that's the woman that I married.

I wasn't gonna drown, it was all the lasagna that we ate for breakfast that was weighin me down. I'm ok now. Besides' who were we let let do this? DJ? I don't think so. I was the only choice, even though you woulda floated better than me.

Get ova hea Marion I'll give ya a hug. I love ya and you been a real good trouper. I'm proud of ya. But first I give Philomina one.

11-09-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
I'm just glad you didn't try to hug me at the last Pit Stop. Your tidy whities would have split wider than the Grand Canyon.

You looked ridiculous.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
IDIOTS! COMPLETE IDIOTS! MY FAMILY ARE A BUNCHA IDIOTS!

I take one week off and now we've been philiminated?! Oh I'm pi$$ed man. I gotta get outta here for a while. I'm gonna hit somethin and that Weaver punk's face is looking good right about now!

11-09-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
It's a shame you didn't have this much pizazz in your pocket when the Weavers surrounded you in the airport.

I swear, I thought they were going to try to convert you.

11-09-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Yo! Did you see how scared I was? And I don't scare easily! I wish I coulda pushed them around the same way I push my family around! I was scared, man. Something ain't right with that family. Remember how the snapped at the bus stop? Then they surrounded me like a pack of rabid dogs... scary I tell ya. Yet they're so nice about it (*shivers*)I almost sh!t my pants, man.

11-09-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
No, it was the way her eyes went red just before she said very calmly, "what are you going to do with no more yields available" or something to that effect. Now THAT was scary.

Don't worry DJ, we got crosses and garlic hanging around the house. We'll be ok.

11-09-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: "The Kid 2""
(*mouth hanging open gawking at the scantily clad, sobbing Weaver girls*)

"Welcome to Page, Arizona (Those chicks have more rolls than a bakery!)."

- The Kid as well
Apologies to moonbaby - the original kid! This post is not intended to step on your toes! This is the bratty kid, while yours is the polite, hurt and neglected one!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Linzies don't like the Cleavers!"
I almost ran into one of Mama Cleaver. Bwahahahahaha! , I was trying to spin you out like NASCAR. You Cleavers are nasty little Christians! You all pray way to much that why I ran into Mama Cleaver, Bwhahahahahaha!

Fred Weasley 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fred%20Weasley Click to send private message to Fred%20Weasley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Linzies don't like the Cleavers!"
Wahhhhh! Sniff, Sniff, snork,

You guys just outright hate us. And it is our Christian faith that you revile so much. Our daddy taught us not to be a part of the world with all you sinners. With hellfire and brimstone, your world will come crashing down on you. It is our duty to show you the error of your ways- Not touching unclean things like garbage, keeping the your body as a temple without fake oobies, and being encouraging to each other. MY brother would never call me an air biscuit.

And you guys play so unfair. That was our travel trailer that the desparate housewives won. Cheaters!! Liars!! Burn in hell. You should have gone to the bathroom too at the dam. That was the bunching point.

Only Phil understands us.

Ma, I need more kleenex, I don't want to use my sleeve any more.

We were NOT littering, just sharing our food with others; like fishes and loaves.

11-10-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Linzies don't like the Cleavers!"
What sleeve?

Don't get so proud, hon. It's all in my contract.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
It really sucks that our muscles weigh so much that it always slows our boat down. But at least we beat those Weavers. Haha! The guard totally ratted you out.

Poor little Rolly- he got to do the swimming and the plane, but not the go-kart. I wanted to toss a couple crash test dummies out on the track as obstacles, but Meggie said that would be too cruel. Biscuit is just a softie.

Gotta go. I convinced the Godlewskis and the Bransen girls to have a wet t-shirt contest. We promised to let Rolly watch if he made sure his mom and sisters stayed away.

11-10-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
I convinced the Godlewskis and the Bransen girls to have a wet t-shirt contest. We promised to let Rolly watch if he made sure his mom and sisters stayed away.

Sure I wanna watch. (heavy panting) Don't worry about my mom and sis's, they don't want anything to do with you heathens. I still have some stash left from panama if you want me to bring that along? I hear its good for glaucoma also. Isn't that what your older brother with the crazy eyes has? He might want a drag on the old fattie.

Can we get Meggie in on the contest?

11-10-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Yo! Me and my family don't deserve going to sequestaville! We was robbed I tell ya. There has to be something about threats and intimidation in the rule book. Did ya see? Did ya see how they all surrounded me? Like a packa dingos. Their eyes were rolling back in their heads, chanting and all that sh!t! Come on! The whole world saw it. It's not right, man, not right at all. Pops says we gots the garlic and crosses and all that sh!t but I don't know. Sequestaville isn't going to be quiet! I'll sue the pants off those Weavers take all their winnings before they start some cult called Weaver Ministries.

To the Linzes: Win a leg okay? (beat those Weavers!)

To the Godlewskis: Scream louder and more often - the Weavers'll think you're all a buncha HELL cats and maybe get scared and quit the race. (beat those Weavers!)

To the Bransens: You'se are all right. Wally, lay off the lasagna and you'll be fine. (beat those Weavers!)

To the Weavers: The old man may drive the garbage truck but at least he's not in it looking for his next outfit!!

11-10-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
grrrr!

Phil, you're looking rather dashing. No man obbies in sight.

grrr!

Fred Weasley 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fred%20Weasley Click to send private message to Fred%20Weasley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Waaahh!!! Sooobbb!!!! "
I can't understand why we are hated ....snork...... We gave 5 bucks to the Desperate Housewives, sang during our yield .... you just don't understand us. We have had a hard life; we are half orphans-no daddy. That travel trailer was going to be my new room. AND it was stolen from me by those liars and cheats. Waaaahhh!!! hiccup hiccup!! O, Jesus, help me in these trials and tribulations, of having to deal with unclean classless people., of having to see Ma and Pa Poalo in their underwear and others who won't even accept the gift of Christian hospitality (my mom's high five) Burn them all in hell.

There now.......sniff, sniff, snork, snork...... that feels better to get off my chest.

>

11-11-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Waaahh!!! Sooobbb!!!! "
Don't worry sis, They'll all get what's coming to them. Just like all those teams before them did, talkin trash about us, the Schroeders, the Blacks (eventhough they didn't know us long enough to hate us), the Rogers, the Gaghans, The Aiello's, the Paolo's. All gone and we are still here. Dad's watching out for us and guiding us to be good christians.

And can you please keep your flip-flops off my pillow. Your feet are nasty!

11-11-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
48. "^^^^Post 46 above^^^^"
That darn invisible ink again! Post 46 above was signed,

Yo mamma! (not mine!)

DJ Paolo

11-16-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Oobies!

OK, I really got nuthin new! Just trying to liven this place up before I go out stalking other RTVW message boards.

11-16-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
That's prolly the lamest post I have read today. At least say something more relative, like:

Jennifer Aniston's Man of the Year oobies!

Things are so quiet on the boards that I have drifted into the OT Sports forum and started debating Bob Irsay vs. Harold Ballard.

11-17-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Were you talkin' to me?

11-17-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
Somebody call?

11-17-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Family Edition (BARFE) - Eps. 7-8"
OK, That! made me laugh out loud!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •