The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1 of 2 ways?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1 of 2 ways?"
Forgive me if I get into speculation here, but I think that if we can all get in unison on the next voting pattern, we can do very well predicting the next castaway's booted. The way I see it, it may go one of these two ways:
1.) The Ogakor group reverts to its previous voting pattern....remember, they were just going to get rid of Jerri....therefore, Rodger or Liz would be next....I'm leaning towards them keeping Rodger, unless Liz wins immunity. If you will remember from Survivor 1, Kelly was predicted to waver over to the Pagong team....although she did cast some votes against her own, there was no big effect...I think Amber is developing into a Kellyish character right now.
2.) Everything gets screwy. After all, Ogakor was a very diverse tribe. Personally, I think they can hold it together, but it is very possible that a few may split up. In that case, I see a possible 2-2 in the Final Four (Two from Ogakor and Two from Kucha) ...take your pick on which ones. In all honesty I don't see this possibility happening. But ya never know.

I think it will be the former. Someway, somehow, I think Ogakor will hold it together. If anyone wants to add something more, feel free, I'm open to anything. Of course, I'm pulling for the underdogs (Rodger and Liz) but I'm not so sure it's gonna be that way...anyways, thanks for reading.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 So, let me get this straight..... shakes the clown 04-07-01 1
   Great Clown Animation... IceCat 04-07-01 2
       RE: Great Clown Animation... ACPS65 04-07-01 3
 RE: 1 of 2 ways? wildcamper 04-07-01 4
   Check your facts... sleeeve 04-07-01 5
       RE: Check your facts... wildcamper 04-07-01 7
           I sounded a little harsh sleeeve 04-08-01 11
   RE: 1 of 2 ways? ACPS65 04-07-01 6
       the old Jefflicia alliance colbysincharge 04-07-01 8
           RE: the old Jefflicia alliance Loree 04-07-01 9
               RE: the old Jefflicia alliance ACPS65 04-07-01 10
 Amber lswote 04-08-01 12
   RE: Amber ACPS65 04-08-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "So, let me get this straight....."
....You've narrowed it down to either Oga-four sticks together OR, and I quote, "everything gets screwy".

Wow, thanks for the insight, that really cleared things up and helped eliminate some options.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-01, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Great Clown Animation..."
Now all yah need is the animated flame thrower!

04-07-01, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Great Clown Animation..."
Thats fine....thats why I asked if anyone had anything to put in addition...but never mind...think I'll pass on any retorts....and consider the source...thanks for reading.

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-01, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1 of 2 ways?"
well it seems to me that everyone has totally dicarded 2 statements by Jeff P.

1) Liz does awesome at immunity challenges
2) Alliances are not nearly as strong as in Borneo

I think this concludes 2 things..... Liz stays for 2 or three more episodes.......and the other is that the ogafour split up
soon,,,, maybe leading to the GGA (good guy alliance) forming
and going far in the game!

well it was just a thought!

thinking makes a world of difference
wildcamper

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-01, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Check your facts..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-01 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

>1) Liz does awesome at immunity
>challenges

He never said this... according to Owen (the originator of the statement) JP said "Liz kicks butt."

There was no mention of IC, or in what way she kicks butt... at the time, Owen speculated that it might be in the challenges, but now he thinks that JP may have meant that she kicks butt by arranging the Jerri ouster... if the latter is the case, Liz could be gone next week...

His post is here:
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1174.shtml#3

EDITED to fix link.

wildcamper 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-01, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildcamper Click to send private message to wildcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Check your facts..."
Oh sorry for my misinterpretation,
I didnt know, I heard a comment on the board that said he
(jeff P) said Liz kicks but at immunity

thinking makes a world of difference

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-01, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I sounded a little harsh"
I should point out that ALL of us (myself included) thought the post was "Liz kicks butt in the challenges," until Owen corrected us about two or three days ago...

I didn't mean to sound harsh, I just wanted to make sure that we got it straight now that it's been cleared up.

04-07-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 1 of 2 ways?"
I defintely don't see Elisabeth going for awhile, personally. Unlike Tagi, the Ogafour is not nearly as unified...I'd love to see the GGA play out. If a Kucha member does go next, I think it's settled that whoever is left (Rodger or Liz) is a goner unless immunity is won.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-01, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "the old Jefflicia alliance"
On reason we thought that Jeff/Alicia would go far is because they made the statement about not wanting to be facing Rodger and/or Elisabeth in the final four. Now we are seeing what was previously forcasted.
Either MB wanted us to know many episodes ago that they would make it, OR that the ogakors also see the same scenario and they must go (but we can't see them discuss it)..
In other words, I offer no more insight than you have, but if some analysis could be made about that Jeff/Alicia conversation many episodes ago.
What do you think?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-01, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: the old Jefflicia alliance"
Did Jeff & Alicia ever say they didn't want to face Rodger? I remember them saying that Liz would have to go because they wouldn't want to face her in the end because she was too sweet and likeable. I don't remember them saying that about Rodger.

04-07-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: the old Jefflicia alliance"
That's right, neither Jeff nor Alicia were ever seen discussing Rodger not being in the Final Four....we didn't see it, anyways. I think foreshadowing has played a great part in this season. For example, Colby agreed to take Amber and Jerri to the end. That fell apart. So did theJeff/Alicia alliance. I'm defintley not saying whats happened pre-merger is no longer valid. I just think we've been led around a bit. Right now I think we're all at the same point we were at right before the first merged Tribal Coucil. We're unsure of which way the tides will turn. But wouldn't it be a hoot and a half if Liz wins it and we look back on that episode where Jeff stated if Liz were in the final four she'd win it? Remember Richard Hatch's statement in the first episode last season? This could be the same thing.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-01, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Amber"
I can't get past my feeling that Amber will see her only hope to survive past this episode is to try to make a deal with the remaining Kuchas. If R/E/A vote together, they are guaranteed to prevail, as both Keith and Colby would lose in a tie against any of the 3. Amber may not appear to be that smart, but when the options are clear, you don't have to be a brain surgeon.

04-08-01, 08:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Amber"
I think Amber is going to be flying under for now...however, if she were smart (and I don't think she really is) , she would switch to the Kucha team now. If she makes it to the final four with 3 other Ogakors, she'll be the first one they want to drop I think, considering her history with Jerri.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •