The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"past idols"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KWright 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KWright Click to send private message to KWright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"past idols"
OK....I heard that one of the past American Idols was pregnant. Does anyone know who it is???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: past idols badger 02-19-05 1
   RE: past idols DontGetMeStarted 02-19-05 2
 RE: past idols KWright 02-19-05 3
   RE: past idols badger 02-19-05 4
       RE: past idols Tahj 02-19-05 5
   RE: past idols consise10 02-19-05 6
       RE: past idols KWright 02-19-05 7
           RE: past idols consise10 02-20-05 8
 Oooh I know! zombiebaby 02-21-05 9
   RE: Oooh I know! consise10 02-22-05 10
       RE: Oooh I know! rockugoodthing 02-22-05 11
           RE: Oooh I know! survivorscott 02-22-05 15
               RE: Oooh I know! consise10 02-23-05 16
               RE: Oooh I know! realityluver 02-23-05 17
   RE: Oooh I know! mrc 02-22-05 12
 RE: past idols kathliam 02-22-05 13
   RE: past idols Flairmarq 02-22-05 14
 RE: past idols bacon 02-23-05 18
   RE: past idols consise10 02-23-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: past idols"
reuben?

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-19-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: past idols"
I almost posted there is only one female who else could it be, then I remembered the other one.... my bad... and I'm a fan too!

02-19-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KWright Click to send private message to KWright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: past idols"
I am not saying the girl won American Idol...I just know she was on American Idol.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: past idols"

ryan seacrest?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: past idols"
Rueben?
ryan seacrest?

LMAO Badger! You so baaaaaad!!

Moves courtesy of Syren

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-19-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: past idols"
Hey KWright,how old is she?

Maybe that will give us a better clue.

02-19-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: past idols"
I have no idea.....I just heard it from a friend that heard it on TV. It may not be true...I was want to confirm it.

02-20-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: past idols"
O.K KWright..

Latoya London perhaps? She didn`t have children of her own with her husband but took on his... Maybe it`s her???

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Oooh I know!"
I bet it was Jazzy or Camille...they never can keep secrets about each other!

I heard they dumped their boyfriends...

02-22-05, 04:26 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Oooh I know!"
Jasmine "goody two shoes" Trias,Naaaa she`s too wholesome to be pregnant...and Camille the same I think..

Dumped their boyfriends..wooooo, what a scandal!!!

Good one zombiebaby.

rockugoodthing 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rockugoodthing Click to send private message to rockugoodthing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Oooh I know!"
Well - I thought I read that Amy Adams was pregnant and left last years idol tour (in the Phillipines I think). Is that what ppl are talking about here? If not, sorry.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-22-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Oooh I know!"
It is AMY she was on a tv guide channel special about past contestants. She was on an AI week of Family Feud.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-23-05, 04:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Oooh I know!"
Hey rockugoodthing and everyone else.

Amy Adams,are you for real? I really liked her in the last American Idol series.
She was very friendly and entertaining-and I liked her purpley red coloured hair.I thought she was a star.

If it`s true,I hope it doesn`t weigh her career down too much.Personally I think she looks way too young to be pregnant,does anyone know her age?

Survivorscott, there are no strangers here

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Oooh I know!"
Yea, I saw that TV Guide special. I almost didn't recognize Amy. Her face is really chubby. It did say something about her and a country music cd I think.

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-05, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Oooh I know!"
I heard that to, zombs! Can u believe it?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-22-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: past idols"
Just throwing this out there as another option -- nothing to go on, just speculation. Kimberly Locke recently became engaged to her high school sweetheart, no wedding date set. They apparently have been dating off and on for 10 years.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: past idols"
I guess Kevin Featherline gone did it again.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: past idols"
I don't know who it is, but I do know that they had better be married or else they'll be a poor role model.

Single-handedly Reversed the Red Sox curse.

02-23-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: past idols"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

Hey Bacon. Thanks for your post.

The same has been said for Fantasia,and I have gone on the record as saying what difference does it make?

If my Son or Daughter(who are not even at the child bearing age)look to the Australian Idols and other such music industry personalities for guidance and role models then I believe I have failed as a parent.

Having said that,I do know that alot of teenagers do fall pregnant and it is not through poor parenting that this occurs,but rather a lack of experience and good judgement and maturity,amongst other things.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •