The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicks comments about Amber"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lexi 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lexi Click to send private message to Lexi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicks comments about Amber"
This caught my eye when I was reading Richard Hatch's interview with Nick.

Richard: Why didn't you try to pull Colby aside and form some sort of the alliance?

Nick: You know I look back at that and we could have pulled maybe even Amber because it seemed like Amber was isolated. But I didn't really like Amber during the game, we weren't friends, I like her now and so if you're not getting along with somebody you're not going to just say, "Hey come play with us."

He didn't like her then but he likes her now? Could this mean they spent some time getting to know each other better at the ranch?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Timing is everything... SurvivinDawg 04-06-01 1
   RE: Timing is everything... Loree 04-06-01 2
 RE: Nicks comments about Amber Kucharoo 04-07-01 3
   welcome dabo 04-07-01 4
   RE: Nicks comments about Amber Kokoro 04-07-01 5
 He didn't like her then but he like... StratPlayer 04-08-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-01, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Timing is everything..."
Darn, just two hours ago, I checked that etonline web page and it still had Jerri's stuff. Yes, I refreshed it. And now ol' Lexi has beaten me to the punch with the interview material!

Oh well...

To answer the question: You might be right that Nick gets to know Amber better on the Ranch. But, more importantly to me, Nick is the first person to talk about Amber in these "exit" interviews. Not even Jerri said anything about her (Amber) until specifically asked.

Richard Hatch thinks Colby is going to win, and he has stated his belief that it will be an all-Ogakor Final Four. Therefore, he believes that Rodger or Lis is next. Of course, many of us, including myself, disagree. Unless Mr. Hatch knows (and I mean KNOWS) something we don't, of course

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"When I come in, the party will begin. I am... SurvivinDawg." -- SurvivinDawg

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Timing is everything..."
Rich Hatch now says Tina is going to win. He has T/A/K/C in the final 4. But he doesn't think Colby will beat Tina now. He knows no more than the rest of us. He keeps changing his opinion on who is going to win.

Kucharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kucharoo Click to send private message to Kucharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicks comments about Amber"
This is my first post so I hope you all don't mind my butting in...

Sinse they all flew home together (with the exception of Jerri and Alicia) Isn't it possible that they got to know each other a little better after filming was over and not necessarily at the ranch?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-01, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "welcome"
plane flights aren't all that great for promoting interaction with others, except very small groups, and folks under contractual obligations might not feel all that willing to talk about certain things in front of total strangers also on the plane. good question, but they may not have all been on the same flights anyway (lots of crewmembers etc.)

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-07-01, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicks comments about Amber"
<<This is my first post so I hope you all don't mind my butting in...>>

Hey Kucharoo, and welcome to SB! Don't worry, you're not butting in, and although you're starting off pretty well, here's some friendly advice: Try to get a feel here before you start posting any of your own threads....or you might face the wrath of a certain clown ^-^

<<Since they all flew home together (with the exception of Jerri and Alicia) Isn't it possible that they got to know each other a little better after filming was over and not necessarily at the ranch?>>

Well, it's certainly possible; However, if they had no relationship in the game and didn't live near eachother, it's not very likely....

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

And my new mascot type thingy:

StratPlayer 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-01, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StratPlayer Click to send private message to StratPlayer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "He didn't like her then but he likes her now? "
Probably because Amber is a lot richer now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •