The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri's Final Chat report..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-01, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri's Final Chat report..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

Here, once again, is my more-or-less weekly final chat report, which only comes today as it only recently got put up, possibly because it gave some subtle hints Nick would be gone next. There are some things that might be mild clues for this week...

Possible comments indicating next next boot (i.e. this week):

icantwait: Do you think there will be many long-lasting friendships that come out of this Survivor? Is there anyone else you are keeping in touch with now?

Jerri Manthey: Absolutely. I truly believe I've been blessed in that I've made lifelong friends, and I have every intention of remaining close to Mitchell, Alicia, Amber, Jeff Varner, Nick and Rodger.

Lockethesurvivor: What Kucha on the Barramundi tribe do you wish you could've gotten to know better?

Jerri Manthey: I wish I could have gotten to know Rodger better, and I hope someday I get to.

Possible comments about Liz in final 2:

JoeWANNAbeonSurvivor: Jerri, did you like Elisabeth as much as everyone else did? How did you feel about Rodger?

Jerri Manthey: When I first met Elisabeth and Rodger I thought they were both very likeable, loveable people. I still feel the same way, regardless of the things they've said about me on the show.

Possible comments about Amber in final 2:

Survivor_Girl: Jerri, you and Amber were extremely close. Do you see each other now?

Jerri Manthey: We haven't seen each other since the end of the show; we email each other occasionally. I believe she's probably totally overwhelmed in her very small town of Beaver with her new celebrity status. I look forward to seeing her again and spending time with her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri's Final Chat report... SurvivinDawg 04-06-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerri's Final Chat report..."
I noticed these things in the chat:

1) Everyone was polite, but you can tell Jerri is still the most hated person on Survivor. She tried to blow some of it off (like the remarks in her absence during her RC dinner) by saying it "was in the context of the game" or something like that, but I have one thing to say about that: "Jerri. Babe. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!"

2) Jerri's "relationship" or lack of it with Colby. She said she would keep in touch with Amber and gave explanation of why Amber is to this day under the radar. Her remarks about Colby were (IMHO) strained, and she was clearly making an effort to be polite (how DO I read this through a computer web page? Magic. )

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Save the drama for yo mama, and READ JERRI'S FINAL CHAT!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •