The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone think that Krissily knew it was coming?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-17-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone think that Krissily knew it was coming?"
the second Krissily told Chris that she hadnt seen Charlie in a month and that they barely spoke on the phone since he was so "busy" it was obvious that he was picking Sara. But I think Krisily may have had a gut feeeling also ....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone think that Krissily... yankee fan 05-18-05 1
   RE: Does anyone think that Krissily... freakusmaximus 05-21-05 2
       RE: Does anyone think that Krissily... MTW1961 05-22-05 3
           RE: Does anyone think that Krissily... freakusmaximus 05-23-05 4
               RE: Does anyone think that Krissily... Bossettes Baggee 06-13-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone think that Krissily knew it was coming?"
I'm with you on that one!
I thought the same, exact thing.
Too busy to talk on the phone in the last few days?
With someone you're in love with?
I don't think so!
I was still sort of hoping for her, she really seemed so into him, seemed like the girl, Sara, not getting the final rose would get over it quicker.
I still don't see the chemistry between them, but I hope it works out, I guess!

05-21-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone think that Krissily knew it was coming?"
Krissiliy didnt seem surprised when he dumped her- and sara didnt seem surprised when he chose her- maybe the girls knew all along and just played along for the sake of the show- if this hadnt been live, ABC would have definitely edited out Krissily's comment that they hadnt talked in weeks (to keep us in suspense)

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-22-05, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone think that Krissily knew it was coming?"
Exactly right on both accounts. Krisily looked like she was well-prepared to be dumped. However, although Sarah didn't look nervous entering the studio, she looked terrified and sick to her stomach in the dressing room.

She must have found out somehow just before coming into the studio, or realized it right away when she saw the look on Charlie's face.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

05-23-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Does anyone think that Krissily knew it was coming?"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3520

Bossettes Baggee 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-13-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bossettes%20Baggee Click to send private message to Bossettes%20Baggee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone think that Krissily knew it was coming?"
For what ever it's worth, I definitely think Krisily "took it" far too well, too soon. (Of course, I also think that Krisily was too much like him, and Sara was too short for him, too, but anything can happen during such a (grinding?) elimination process that puts an emphasis on mandatory, short-term dismissals, rather than allowing emotional connections to more naturally (grow?) themselves...) Why not just have mock-combat between network executives (male and female) and be done with it?)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •