The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/25 Episode - worst ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

gofrank151 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gofrank151 Click to send private message to gofrank151 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/25 Episode - worst ever"
Man last nights show bit. This is shaping up as the worst season ever.

So many things I thought were just stupid. The boats are scheduled to pick these teams up (clearly just them - nobody else is around, and then one boat goes on a side trip to pick up someone else? Sorry, seems too damn contrived.

Then the baseball detour... get a hit off the kid pitcher. What they should have said was put the ball in play. The fielders clearly were told not to make any play on a ball put in fair territory. How insulting. This was not remotely a challenge... they should have made this one harder.

As a side note... Rolly bud, I expected you to have some clue how to swing a bat. Carissa Gaghan would have looked better swinging the stick than you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever Lisa0116 10-26-05 1
   RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever LibraRising 10-26-05 3
   RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever bostonrobfan 10-26-05 8
 RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever bystander 10-26-05 2
   RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever Max Headroom 10-26-05 5
 RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever cipher5150 10-26-05 4
   RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever gofrank151 10-26-05 6
   RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever dajaki 10-27-05 9
 RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever dragonflies 10-26-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
Don't forget the local girl who offered to help find the park and instead just had them take her to work.....

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
That part actually had me LMAO. She probably never understood what they were asking and thought it was a public bus.

A Nutzy/IceCat masterpiece.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
>Don't forget the local girl who
>offered to help find the
>park and instead just had
>them take her to work.....
>

OMG! That was hilarious! LMAO

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-26-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
That pitcher couldn't even get the ball in the zone man!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
Come on Rolly, if Beth can get a hit off that guy, you should be able to do better than a dribbler back to the pitcher!

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
In general, I thought this ep. was a blessed relief from the monotony of having them drive around the US doing boring tasks (ok…slightly more boring tasks).

But I got the impression during the baseball part that the outfield was actually doing something. Sure, they showed the pitcher casually letting the ball roll through his legs at one point, but then they showed Sharon G. panting and talking about how exhausted she was. The only explanation that made sense to me was that she kept hitting the ball and running to first base only to be “out” and having to do it over again and again. It certainly is not that exhausting to swing and miss over and over. Anyone else notice this…?

Don’t get me wrong – I thought this challenge s***ed. I wish they wouldn’t include tasks that rely on the skill of people who are not playing the game. It is one thing to get a bad cab driver but I noticed that a lot of the pitches this kid threw were way outside the box and so bad no one could hit them. When you only get three chances and he throws three bad pitches what are you gonna do…? And what if the pitcher felt sorry for one of the teams/players and cut them a break? Just like the soccer and water polo challenges in past TAR’s, this one blew.

gofrank151 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gofrank151 Click to send private message to gofrank151 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
Swinging over and over can be very tiring. If they actually threw out some people at first or caught some balls or whatever, they should have shown some of that...it would have made it a better show.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
Sure, they showed the pitcher casually letting the ball roll through his legs at one point

Buckner! He must have spent the last 20 years teaching Panamanian kids how to mess up simple fielding plays.

I agree with others . . . Weak. But at least the G girls knew to throw on loads of clothes before hitting the Pit Stop!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 10/25 Episode - worst ever"
Thanks gofrank1. But my daddy was doin just fine. He plays baseball too. You heard my brother!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •