The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Family Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

justmeme 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justmeme Click to send private message to justmeme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Family Game"
Hi,

We are trying to think of a way to make some spread sheets to be able to vote and play a game of sorts with this seasons American Idol. It will involve 3 to 5 familys and possibly involve a prize if we can figure how to do it.

Is anyone else making a game of this? If so....how in the world are you setting it up? We are thinking of making weekly sheets to vote on the last groups before the main competition and then a master sheet to put down the votes. Maybe a $5 entry fee to make it more fun. However at this point....we have no idea how to really structure it.

If anyone else is doing this if you could share your ideas...it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Justmeme

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Family Game pmspml5 02-10-05 1
   RE: Family Game justmeme 02-10-05 3
 sounds fun weltek 02-10-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Family Game"
We do a game but we dont start until they are down to the 24 (or 32 as in seasons past).

Different things are worth differ points.

1. Pick who sings first - etc.
2. Which person is voted off - etc.

To separate people big points could be given for things like how many times does Randy say "dawg". The exact order of performance - if there are 8 people performing - list them in order - you get say 3 pt for every right answer and if all are right a bonus of an extra 10 pts

Things like that - hope it helps

Keep in mind that this season is slightly different as I think a girl and a guy will be voted off each week - but think that is only until the final ten or it could start then.

justmeme 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justmeme Click to send private message to justmeme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Family Game"
Those are thoughts for consideration. Thanks

We also were thinking about maybe picking 3 that we think will go to the final 3 and then maybe circling one that we think would be the winner. That maybe at two different points and the first picks could carry over as points.

Who knows...but we want to make it fun! We may have 3 or familys in it so it will be a bonding experience.

Anyone else with ideas...please share.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "sounds fun"
just wanted to say that it sounds like a good idea & fun. I only get to watch AI occassionally, so I'm jealous!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •