The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim & Her Lifeless Attitude"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DarkMoon 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkMoon Click to send private message to DarkMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim & Her Lifeless Attitude"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-06 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

Did anyone notice how today Kim Said I'm glad Jill is leaving, how rude! Everyone there was upset, even Kelly who had only known her for about 2 weeks. At the morning meeting Iyanla noticed she had a look on her face like she could care less about Jill's graduation. She even commented on exactley how many months and days Jill has been there in the house, and Jill said well I have not been counting the days but u have. Then Kimm went and took the garbage out and everyone said how self absorbed she is. Kimm has alianated everyone in the house even Lisa who is so sweet and she can't stand to be around her. Jill is such a people person, if u can't get along with Jill then u can't get along with anyone.
Kim also said that she is glad that Jill is going because now a new houseguest will come in and it will just be all 'NEWBIES'. She seemes to be a heartless and souless woman.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim & Her Lifeless Attitude sm2 03-01-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim & Her Lifeless Attitude"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-06 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

Oh, I agree so completly. She is one self centered person if I ever saw one. Goodness, be a little bit happy for Jill. But, also a thought, now good old Kim is senior member of the house, is she not? I thought she replaced Jessica. Now, is everyone supposed to run to her for advice??

I am so glad to see TJ come back. I thought she looked and acted great.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •