The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 Bootee Prediction..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 Bootee Prediction..."
OK, we'll be quick about this... we'll go with the overwelming popular opinion and predict the bootee will be NICK (Amber will stick with Ogakor for at least one more week, MB is just trying to confuse the audience.)

If it's not Nick, then we'll pick Colby as the alternate pick for bootee (operating under the theory that if Amber defects, Colby, being the other member of Amber's perceived Amber/Jerri/Colby alliance, assuming no immunity protection, Colby would be the target of Amber's rage)

Regarding the "more food" deal, we don't see how the survivors will say no -- with the existing rice gone, the river flooded and muddy, and MB not planting any more pigs (just joking!), what choice do they really have. ...after come on, dealing with Jerri for 27 days, what could MB offer them that could be worse?

Re: Immunity, frankly, who cares, as long as it isn't Nick -- which we don't see it being. That said, we figure Liz has to win one of these things pretty soon, and a challenge that looks like the fire starting challenge from Survivor 1 that Rich won looks like the type of challenge in which she might be able to beat Nick or Colby (hey, come on, us Rhode Islanders have to stick together -- let's not forget The RI Theory that was presented before the show even began -- the one where Rhode Island natives win both Survivor I and Survivor II. ...that's one Survivor winner for every 500,000 residents. By that theory we've bracing for an influx of new residents looking to improve their chances for S3 & S4.)

Lastly, re: the reward challenge, well, it looks like last season -- due to food shortages, MB is being forced to make all the reward challenges food rewards. That said, this "food auction" challenge idea looks pretty weak, and likely to once again have multiple winners -- thankfully no one created a SurvivorMarket "who wins the reward challenge" question this week

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 ... Conspiracy Jim 04-05-01 1
   Good heavens! AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 2
   RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 ... owen93 04-05-01 3
       Thanks for the detail, owen AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 4
           RE: Thanks for the detail, owen SurvivorBlows 04-05-01 6
               RE: Thanks for the detail, owen owen93 04-05-01 7
           RE: Thanks for the detail, owen owen93 04-05-01 9
   RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 ... SurvivorBlows 04-05-01 5
       RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 ... owen93 04-05-01 8
 E/R/C/A/K/T Dorgor 04-06-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 Bootee Prediction..."
SurvivorBlows,
Just wanted to point out that Liz is actaully from the great state of Massachusetts, even though she may HAVE BEEN from RI. And as an Attleboro resident (just 10 short minutes from Providence) I like your thinking, except...

How could Liz beat out both a cook and a Pyro in a fire building contest?

Conspiracy Jim
"Ya, sure we went to the moon"!!!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-01, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Good heavens!"
CJ, I've been posting on this board with you for almost a year and had no idea that you were located in the Boston-Providence corridor with Webby and me.

owen93 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-05-01, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail owen93 Click to send private message to owen93 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 Bootee Prediction..."
Another Rhode Island Native checking in here

though I must confess I defected to California 20 years ago.

I am also the source of the "Lis Kicks some butt" quote from
Jeff Probst. Jeff said this on a local SF program named
"Evening Magazine".

He DID NOT SAY
"Lis kicks some butt in challenges".
He DID SAY "Lis kicks some butt"
and the context of the statement was in relation to game play
in general.

When I first reported this spoiler I assumed he meant
"in challenges" and even said that this part of it was my
assumption.

But things have a way of taking on a life of their own - and this case is a classic example of that.

Now - that said - it may well be that Lis wins one or more crucial immunity challenges, but I think that given the way she rallied the troops and helped get Jerri ousted instead herself qualifys as "kicking some butt". That butt was Jerris!

Personally I hope she kicks some more butt, and wins the whole thing.

That would be two in a row for Rhode Island natives

LUX ./. owen

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks for the detail, owen"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

I've gone the other way, from Orange County (Newport Beach) to Lexington, MA. Winters like this one make me think it may be time to go back soon!

I'm going to link your post on the "composite spoilers framework" thread. Thanks for the info.

04-05-01, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks for the detail, owen"
Hummm... ok, well, maybe Liz won't win a RC after all Oh well...

Re: Lexington, never been there much -- worked in Waltham for five years and used to go to Lexington for lunch every now and then, but that's about it

04-05-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail owen93 Click to send private message to owen93 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks for the detail, owen"
> well, maybe Liz won't win a RC after all

like I said - she MIGHT! - but she's looking pretty shaky
and I just have a feeling that at this point she has had her
"Butt kicking" close-up.

LUX ./. owen

04-05-01, 09:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thanks for the detail, owen"
Winters like this one are why I left in the first place.

My parents live in Quincy - and I was back for Thanksgiving!

It was so $#$%#^ng cold I didn't leave the house for the whole
week. And My mother is CraZy - so spending a whole week stuck indoors with her is NOT something I like to do more than once
a decade!

LUX ./. owen

04-05-01, 07:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 Bootee Prediction..."
CJ, as I said, she's a Rhode Island NATIVE --- she grew up in Cranston and went to private high school at Bay View, leaving RI when she went off to Boston College. It's only since graduation a year or two ago has been living in Newton, MA. But she's still a RI native...

...I'm very familiar with Attleboro -- I live BARELY over the MA/RI line and take the commuter rail from South Attleboro to Boston quite often.

...look at that -- coffee milk sold to Colby for $280, I'll tell you, it's Rhode Island fate

Main Entry: native
Function: noun
Date: 1535
1 : one born or reared in a particular place

04-05-01, 09:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Official SurvivorBlows Week 10 Bootee Prediction..."
> I'll tell you, it's Rhode Island fate

Throw in a couple of dogs and some beans from Haven Bros.
and its a deal

LUX ./. owen

Dorgor 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dorgor Click to send private message to Dorgor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "E/R/C/A/K/T"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 03:07 AM (EST)

Just a guess.

Whoops...wrong thread. Sorry...I'm new here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •