The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie and Rhonda"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nasty 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nasty Click to send private message to Nasty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie and Rhonda"
So, I JUST about fell out the other day when I heard Christie tell Rhonda "Well, I am a little irritated with YOU!!"

Harrr harrr harrr harr! It's about time someone in that house set one of those idiotic LCs back a couple of paces! Gawd they do get up on a high horse, don't they?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie and Rhonda jeana28 02-28-06 1
   RE: Christie and Rhonda shawnar 02-28-06 2
 RE: Christie and Rhonda JustBNMe 02-28-06 3
 RE: Christie and Rhonda beckettrep 03-01-06 4
   RE: Christie and Rhonda lovemydogdude 03-01-06 5
       RE: Christie and Rhonda justletmebe 03-02-06 7
           RE: Christie and Rhonda lovemydogdude 03-03-06 10
               RE: Christie and Rhonda Redbud 03-03-06 12
 RE: Christie and Rhonda eire_heart74 03-01-06 6
   RE: Christie and Rhonda justsaynototoughlove 03-02-06 8
 RE: Christie and Rhonda AngelFromValhalla 03-03-06 9
 RE: Christie and Rhonda BitterSweet0606 03-03-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
>So, I JUST about fell out
>the other day when I
>heard Christie tell Rhonda "Well,
>I am a little irritated
>with YOU!!"
>
>Harrr harrr harrr harr! It's
>about time someone in that
>house set one of those
>idiotic LCs back a couple
>of paces! Gawd they
>do get up on a
>high horse, don't they?

Ohh mee too.. but the look on Rhondas face..ohhh..i was ready for Rhonda to get up and walk away like she did with lisa1..but she kept her composure. it was either that she really didnt care how Christie felt.. she just kept on talking. she looked like she kinda just waved it off with her hand, ( or maybe she was swatting a bug? not really sure)

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
It looked to me that they used creative editing there. I think that Rhonda put her arm up like she was saying "cut". Then when they showed them again Rhonda said "So do you want to talk about what just happened?" I assume she probably reamed Christy.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
I didn't find Christie's comment odd or out of character for her. All she seems to say anymore is how she is p!ssed off, frustrated, angry etc. She is moaning about everything to everyone in that whiny nasal voice of hers and telling them how she feels and then she cuts them off because she says she doesn't want to talk about things. I did see Rhonda was swatting at a bug when she waved her hand in the air.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
And as usual the producers missed a golden opportunity. The remark was made, Rhonda made a face, commercial and then back to everything BUT Rhonda calling Christie on the remark.....they kinda let is slide right off Rhonda's back. I'm sure the remark was addressed but we didn't get to see all of it. I would have loved to Rhonda REALLY take Christie to task on the remark and would have loved to see the whole incident from beginning to END.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
I agree..what a shame! I feel truly jilted on that one Beck. Rhonda's true reaction must not have been pretty or in her favor because they didn't show it?...seems strange to me that they showed any of it.

justletmebe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justletmebe Click to send private message to justletmebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
Maybe they showed that brief instance as foreshadowing of things to come. No spoiler info here, just pure speculation!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
>Maybe they showed that brief instance
>as foreshadowing of things to
>come. No spoiler info
>here, just pure speculation!

I wish JLMB..instead IMO they ripped us off cuz I know there was more said than that crisp upper lip.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
>>Maybe they showed that brief instance
>>as foreshadowing of things to
>>come. No spoiler info
>>here, just pure speculation!
>
>I wish JLMB..instead IMO they ripped
>us off cuz I know
>there was more said than
>that crisp upper lip.
>
Yeah, I agree. We got cheated! You know Rhonda didn't take that crap from Christie without a real dressing down. do you all remember how nasty and bent out of shape she got when Lisa didn't call to say she would be late for a meeting with her? I seriously doubt Rhonda's only response to Christie was "shall we talk about what just happened"..yeah right....besides, did Christie say why she was irritated and did Rhonda explain anything? No. Definitely serious editing going on with that one.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
I was just glad that there was at least one woman in that house that wasn't going to fall at her feet and hero worship her like all the other sheep in that house!!!

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
Christie's head is completely full of air, but I want to give her an award for catching Rhonda off guard and provoking THAT beautiful reaction. She dares to defy the wizard of OZ, thinks Rhonda. Loved it!
I like the edit theory.

AngelFromValhalla 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AngelFromValhalla Click to send private message to AngelFromValhalla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
>So, I JUST about fell out
>the other day when I
>heard Christie tell Rhonda "Well,
>I am a little irritated
>with YOU!!"
>
>Harrr harrr harrr harr! It's
>about time someone in that
>house set one of those
>idiotic LCs back a couple
>of paces! Gawd they
>do get up on a
>high horse, don't they?

As I see it, Christie spoke her mind. However, I think she was more tactful than she really wanted to be right then and there.

BitterSweet0606 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BitterSweet0606 Click to send private message to BitterSweet0606 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie and Rhonda"
I also was glad that a housemate finally spoke their "true" mind to one of the life coaches. I must admit, when I saw that episode coming up in preview my mouth fell open and my eyes got kind of big, but I thought to myself "finally, someone finally telling the life coaches a thing or two"...lol. I believe some of it was edited, but nevertheless the look from Rhonda was truly worth seeing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •