The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Missy Elliott are you out there?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

tarebear 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-01-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarebear Click to send private message to tarebear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Missy Elliott are you out there?"
Missy, speak to me. Your show is hot. How do I get on, anyone please speak to me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... toddE 02-02-05 1
   RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... BigGrouch 02-11-05 2
       RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... treena924 02-14-05 3
           RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... realtyamazed 02-15-05 4
               RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... tarebear 02-16-05 5
   RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... tarebear 02-16-05 6
       RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... toddE 02-16-05 7
           RE: Missy Elliott are you out there... SxyNRuff 02-17-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
tarebear, I think you and I are the only people here who watch this show, and I don't even like it very much.

After Monday's episode, I am thinking that none of these people will ever become a star, or even close.

I enjoy Missy, though. She livens things up during her brief appearances.

This show is discussed much more on the Television Without Pity website, under Competitive Reality shows. Be careful, because I was "warned" once and have never been able to post again. This site is better overall, but some shows never get much notice here.

BigGrouch 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-11-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigGrouch Click to send private message to BigGrouch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
I think this is one of the best shows out there -- you actually see the contestants work for something and interact with one another. No suffering through all the B-roll and build-up of other shows.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
I love the show.........but I know that there is much more talented then what she has on her show. at first jessica was my favorite but now I am torn between her and daltrice....I also just love akil.

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-15-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
I have not wayched the show yet, but it does not like many people are.

02-16-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarebear Click to send private message to tarebear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
I agree that Jessica is super talented but I just don't think she's going to win this particular show. Great voice tho.

02-16-05, 01:39 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
BTW has anyone heard that Madonna is going to be on this week? That's huge! I mean Missy is a star but no where near Madonna. Nor are any of the other guest stars at her level. That should get some people watching at least.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
You know, the network had a good idea, putting this show on in the same time slot as America's Next Top Model, thinking that a lot of people who watch ANTM would also watch "Road To Stardom." But for some reason, Road to Stardom hasn't caught on, and I don't think Madonna (or should I say Esther) is going to bring in many new viewers.

BTW, at this point it looks like Jessica is going to win. Though I prefer Nyline.

SxyNRuff 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SxyNRuff Click to send private message to SxyNRuff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Missy Elliott are you out there?"
Well....Akil is gone. This move really surprised me I think in the performance challenge last night he did an excellent job and he stuck to his guns whith his image (even Jessica who I am hoping wins surprised me and didn't stick to her guns). I did not think he would get the spotlight. It is down to the wire now...but I truly don't think Nylene is a threat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •